Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

upload lot to the exchange

VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
am unable to upload a lot to the exchange from the launcher . i have not received any notification that my lot has been rejected by the moderators . the lot does appear in the Exports folder of the Sims 3 folder

Comments

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Sometimes it takes a while to show in your studio. Did the launcher say "successful"?
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    Sometimes it takes a while to show in your studio. Did the launcher say "successful"?

thank you for your response . yes , the launcher did indicate that the upload was successful . as i mentioned , the lot does appear in the Exports folder of the Sims 3 folder . it has been more than 2 hours .
    i also uploaded a Wall Covering immediately after the lot & that appeared on the Exchange shortly after the upload
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Sorry, it is something that just happens occasionally. You can try renaming your lot, placing it on another lot in game, and then sharing again. My only guess is that two uploads were occurring at the same instant and one glitched out.
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    Sorry, it is something that just happens occasionally. You can try renaming your lot, placing it on another lot in game, and then sharing again. My only guess is that two uploads were occurring at the same instant and one glitched out.

an item i had included with the lot prevented the lot from Uploading .

the item was the Baker's Bazaar Display Case from the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery . although i had included the item with other lots , the item itself never actually Uploaded . yet the item never prevented the lot from Uploading before . oh well .

thanks again for your assistance