Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store

Does anyone miss the store i know i do i enjoyed picking what i wanted not having to buy a pack for 1 or 2 things i want

Comments

• Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    I guess I don't remember the store? All I've ever remembered were the packs or the gallery store.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I mean, sure you got to pick what you wanted instead of getting a pack it the coins conversion wasn’t cheap. I think the basketball hoop cost about $5 USD. Don’t really miss it.
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I did like picking and choosing, but I also felt like it was more expensive. Maybe it's just because at the time I was rather broke? :|

I don't feel like this way is that bad though. I think stuff packs are more expensive than they should be for what is in them, but even the couple of times I have bought a pack for just 1 or 2 items (on sale), I did end up finding little surprises of things that I use more than intended when I bought the pack in the first place so I guess that's kind of nice? I definitely am a fan of the game packs. They have enough game play and stuff all combined in them for cheaper than a full expansion and I do end up getting a lot of use out of those.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    If by store you mean the TS3 store, then no I don't miss it. They updated way too often and some of the items that brought new gameplay were only available to buy as a package with other things I didn't need or want.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I liked the TS 3 store but do not miss it. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The store was very expensive.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    I recall the excitement for the hourly sales - or was it daily - you had to check at a certain time, it was quite the thrill, yet a bit addictive. I bought lots of stuff from the store, some I loved and used a lot, other things I never really used.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    I wish there's a store now! I see amazing builds that require objects from ECO living... But I will stay away from this pack.. Dont want any more bugs and the NAPS are not appealing to me at all or the voting feature... Dont like the new map either.. The only thing I wanted were the objects :(
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2020
    100% no, I've been trying to find things on it as I have some leftover sim points and it really is severely lacking in good items. Most the nice worlds on there for some unknown reason can only be bought in a bundle for real money even though the store runs on sim points. It was an expensive mess.

Would like to see them to sell individual worlds again like they did on the store though, sometimes I just want a pretty world, I don't need an entire pack around it. For example I'd happily buy Brindleton Bay without Cats and Dogs, the world was the only reason I bought that pack.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I think the packs are much more affordable, so I prefer packs.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Honestly I think it was a mess. The idea that you're after is great - don't get me wrong! I bought eg. Perfect Patio for just the hot tub. Have not used basically anything but some CAS items and that. Kinda expensive for max 5 items :/ (and the CAS items I wouldn't miss if they were not available on my game).
    origin ID: adduapina
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited July 2020
    absolutely hated the store and wish it never returns

mostly because it made everything super complicated
    there was no reasonable payment methods that work in my country +things were super overpriced

they should just do better job on stuff packs tbh like they need to do styles of stuff we do not have yet instead of repeating same boring furnitures so it would make more sense

cause now its mostly just 2 gameplay items + random themeless stuff
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Don’t miss it a single bit, people fear the Sims 5 introducing multiplayer means that it will also introduce micro transactions, Sims 3 didn’t have multiplayer but it sure had micro transactions.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I liked the store. It was way more convenient than buying an entire pack for just one object or feature imho.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn