Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hi! This is the setup that Sophia and I will be hosting. The setup involves too many group chats for the neighbourhoods and with that said, more spamblock for us (yay!). To avoid that, we'll be requiring Discord if you wanna join our next game. So if you don't have a discord account, better create one now!

Discord isn't a social media so if you're worried about your personal info or what, don't.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    It looks like fun. Watch me end up with a mafia neighbor and trust them 100% XD
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    So there's 6 Cops (might just make them VT. idk yet) and 1 disguiser. Each person will get their own account on Keyen's site and 1 person will be the disguiser. It's a night start. (I'll make it N0 then D1.) Night 0, the disguiser chooses someone to disguise as and the disguiser will be flipped as dead on D1. The disguiser will recieve the account information for whoever they disguised as. So if Billy disguises as Daniel, Billy will be flipped dead, but really, the person behind Daniel will be unable to communicate and the person as Billy will take over Daniel's account. Then, assuming "Daniel" isn't eliminated, the disguiser will pick a new person to disguise as and Daniel would be flipped as dead. This continues until the right person is eliminated or we get to Final 2.

That sounds cool
    DeKay wrote: »
    So there's 6 Cops (might just make them VT. idk yet) and 1 disguiser. Each person will get their own account on Keyen's site and 1 person will be the disguiser. It's a night start. (I'll make it N0 then D1.) Night 0, the disguiser chooses someone to disguise as and the disguiser will be flipped as dead on D1. The disguiser will recieve the account information for whoever they disguised as. So if Billy disguises as Daniel, Billy will be flipped dead, but really, the person behind Daniel will be unable to communicate and the person as Billy will take over Daniel's account. Then, assuming "Daniel" isn't eliminated, the disguiser will pick a new person to disguise as and Daniel would be flipped as dead. This continues until the right person is eliminated or we get to Final 2.

So in a way when Billy disguises as Daniel, it's almost like the original Daniel is killed, right?

I think this is really interesting but might be pretty easy for me if I were town cuz I'm pretty good at looking out for people's typing patterns and styles. :D Like the disguiser has to be REALLY good.

You and me both. XD

Not me. I suck at that. That’s why I haven’t been trying to find out who people are in Keyen’s game
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member

So in a way when Billy disguises as Daniel, it's almost like the original Daniel is killed, right?

I think this is really interesting but might be pretty easy for me if I were town cuz I'm pretty good at looking out for people's typing patterns and styles. :D Like the disguiser has to be REALLY good.

You and me both. XD

Right? And the fact that we can know who is who easily, spotting someone suddenly having a slightly different typing style after one night will be too simple. XP
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Mouselline wrote: »

You and me both. XD

Not me. I suck at that. That’s why I haven’t been trying to find out who people are in Keyen’s game

Haha, that game.

It's funny cuz when most of the people thought I was dead, I tried to change the way I type, but even so, there were moments where my own typing style came up and I caught myself doing it, so that's why I think I might not be such a good disguiser in general, cuz of force of habit. But it was funny how no one realized it still. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif

You and me both. XD

Haha, that game.

It's funny cuz when most of the people thought I was dead, I tried to change the way I type, but even so, there were moments where my own typing style came up and I caught myself doing it, so that's why I think I might not be such a good disguiser in general, cuz of force of habit. But it was funny how no one realized it still. LOL.

I’m pretty sure the only person I figured out was Nush and it was because they mentioned how useless day 1 is.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Yes. The original Daniel would be the one killed, but Billy would flip as being dead and play as Daniel.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    edited July 2020

You and me both. XD

Haha, that game.

I’m pretty sure the only person I figured out was Nush and it was because they mentioned how useless day 1 is.

I figured it was Nush when they wrote a whole essay on Kim K after Kim K died. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Yes. The original Daniel would be the one killed, but Billy would flip as being dead and play as Daniel.

Okay. Cool.
    832XG3D.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'll make the main post for me and Keyen's game when we both are awake.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Join this game! It'll start either this weekend or the next.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @Zinniavanilla Your game is next on the masterlist.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Ohhh. I forgot I signed up.
    unknown.png
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Can someone switch places with me? I'd like to actually have time to get a game together without forgetting.
    unknown.png
    Can someone switch places with me? I'd like to actually have time to get a game together without forgetting.

@Broncos4life @Keyenpeydee @xLunasimsx @Mouselline any of you wanna?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

@Broncos4life @Keyenpeydee @xLunasimsx @Mouselline any of you wanna?

I will! I need a break after that last game
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Rose, can you add me to the wait list?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Hey can you add my Broken Vase Mafia to the hold list? Gotta figure a lot of things out before it’s on the Waiting List
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I can't wait for Rose's Big Brother Mafia :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I can't wait for Rose's Big Brother Mafia :D

Same here lol
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Oh jeez I’m right after zinnia ok💀
    MPy9H9S.gif