Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think the new summer surprise additions will be?

2...Next

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    That bunk bed from the mobile game.
    They would have to be marketing tone-deaf not to give it up in a patch.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I also think they meant the tv show, but i havent read their statements very carefully so i could have missed something. Reagrdless of the show, we still have the next game pack to keep us excited about what could be coming.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Vehicles & Garages, Colorwheel, NPC Burglars & NPC Police
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Wasn't it just Firefighters + ladders? I'm guessing the Sims Spark'd is the big "never been don before" reveal they mentioned, which is unfortunate if true.

The never done before thing is a game pack. This Spark'd thing may be the 'summer surprise'...

Ah that's good then, do you think it could be the "Happy Haunts" or is that too similar to Sims: Supernatural? I still think Big Band or Farming could be a thing.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Wasn't it just Firefighters + ladders? I'm guessing the Sims Spark'd is the big "never been don before" reveal they mentioned, which is unfortunate if true.

The never done before thing is a game pack. This Spark'd thing may be the 'summer surprise'...

Ah that's good then, do you think it could be the "Happy Haunts" or is that too similar to Sims: Supernatural? I still think Big Band or Farming could be a thing.

I'ld love it to be Happy haunts. But honestly i think it's too soon to be it unless they were already planning it before the voting where it was introduced to us.
    I'ld go with anything dangerous, dark, occult related, sci fi... but also romance or multiple homes that can be rented to townies/npc's, kind of a real estate empire theme...
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member

I'ld love it to be Happy haunts. But honestly i think it's too soon to be it unless they were already planning it before the voting where it was introduced to us.
    I'ld go with anything dangerous, dark, occult related, sci fi... but also romance or multiple homes that can be rented to townies/npc's, kind of a real estate empire theme...

I agree with this post. Maybe they could of possibly been working on Happy Haunts concept already as a game pack, but then asked people in the voting if they wanted it as a stuff pack and if we did, then they would of toned it down to a stuff pack to delivered it earlier.

Remember in the past, more than once the second voted concept eventually made its way into some type of pack.
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    edited July 2020
    Of course Happy Haunts aren’t just yet. That is whisful thinking. Completely unrealistic. First, there has been NO time to develop it. Second, it’s not tiny/small as they said.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    If it's summer surprises we should get more pool items. Pools need pool slides and an interactable waterfall sims can play under.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Maybe we well - finally - get bunk beds as "The Sims Mobile" got them recently and the SimGurus must know that we want them, too.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    If it's summer surprises we should get more pool items. Pools need pool slides and an interactable waterfall sims can play under.

yeah i definitely want water slides, pool noodles, water guns, pool bar, and a waterfall. i love the addition of floating and inflatables but would love to have more for summer seasons for my sims.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited July 2020
    cheescaeks wrote: »

yeah i definitely want water slides, pool noodles, water guns, pool bar, and a waterfall. i love the addition of floating and inflatables but would love to have more for summer seasons for my sims.

I wish we could do more with the floaties than just relaxing on it. I want Sims to be able to talk to each other doing it, I want them to be able to play with it (kids especially), i want them to have a drink on them etc...