Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vadish and dag dag, Simmers!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Everything in life has a beginning and an end. After almost 4 years, the time has arrived for me to finish this particular chapter of my life: tomorrow will be my last day as a Community Manager here on the forums. I'm not leaving EA - but I'll be working in a different department going forward and working on all sorts of new projects.

As a Simmer, writing this post is a bit sad - this job has been a dream come true for me. I don't want to leave without telling you you have been AWESIM and I've loved every single day with you. <3Thank you for everything, or as our little Sims would say: VADISH! <3

x0yi19kru7t3.png

I close this chapter with a very bright platinum plumbob, and knowing that you will be in the wonderful hands of someone many of you already know: @EA_Leeloo (you can learn more about her here).
Keep enjoying the forums and being nice to each other. No matter what, remember that there's something you share with everyone here: your love for The Sims.

I will never be too far, and I'm sure I'll be thinking of you every time I open my game <3

As always and forever, happy Simming!
-Mai

Comments

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Thank you for moderating the forums, @EA_Mai! You've done a great job. I hope you have fun in your new one. Good luck. 💞
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Enjoy your next chapter! Thanks for being around! :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Awww sad to see you go, I hope you continue enjoying life and doing what you love.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Thanks for all your fun and charming threads. You presence was very welcoming here on the forums.

Bye bye! 👋
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Thank you for moderating the forums and good luck on your next adventure! @EA_Mai
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,119 Member
    @EA_Mai, I hate to see you go but good luck with your future endeavors.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    So sad to see you go, but all the best in the future projects! :) Thank you for all you have done in forums <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    So sorry to see you go but wishing you the very best as you start your next adventure. You will be missed. <3
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Ah I hope things continue to go well for you and get even better, I hope whoever is coming next is as active as you were cause it was nice seeing another familiar "face" ha. :smile: Wishing the best.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Aww, I'm gonna miss your highlights, Mai. Good luck with the new position! <3
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Thank you 🤍🧡💛💜
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Always sad to see people go but glad you will continue your adventure with EA. Happy Simming and thanks for modding our forums and keeping us safe. May new adventures await you.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Aww, we’ll miss you! Best of luck with your future endeavors!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    It was a pleasure to have you on this site for the last four years. It's been fun reading your threads and participating in some of them. Hope you pop in once in a while as a fan of the Sims game. Good luck in your new adventures at EA and whatever else comes your way... 😀
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thank you for being such a fun and fair moderator during your time with us! Good luck in your new position and wherever life takes you in the future. Sul Sul and...

Happy Simming! <3
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Best wishes for your new endeavors -- you'll be missed.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

Enjoy your new position! Vadish! (Never knew what it meant.) :smile:
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Always very fair in your moderation and probably right to ban me sometimes! Good luck in your future with EA. <3
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    So sad to see you go. Thanks for everything you've contributed on these forums, it was a delight having you around, spreading cheer to the players. Good luck to you! :)
    #Team Occult
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Thank you for the *awesome* support you've given us here, @EA_Mai ! Enjoy your new role :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I smell Sims 5.. :D
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Really, on my last day as well?! :tongue::smiley:
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2020
    Thank you everyone for the good wishes and for everything! <3

source.gif
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Really, on my last day as well?! :tongue::smiley:

;) You didn't say noooo exactly.

But no I wish you the best <3. The above comment I made is just a joke <3.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Vadish and dag dag to you, too. Thank you for the great work you've done and I wish you good luck in the future.