Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hello @Princesskadybug08 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy playing video games and reading. By making book character Sims and creating their stories in the game you are combining both of your interests together :) You would enjoy seeing those sims living their lives in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • yellowduckyyellowducky Posts: 12 New Member
    Hey everybody I'm new to the Sims 4 I want to learn how to create stories and build houses aswell. :) If anyone knows how to make stuff will you PM me some tips..
    Hey everybody I'm new to the Sims 4 I want to learn how to create stories and build houses aswell. :) If anyone knows how to make stuff will you PM me some tips..

Hello @yellowducky :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    This guide to Sims stories may help you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/884045/a-quick-guide-to-simlit-sims-story-faq#latest
    Also reading threads in the “ Challenge, Stories and Legacies “ forum section will help
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

This link to guides to building homes may help you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/796520/building-tips-and-tutorials-ruthless-kk-build-guide-link-too/p1

• pandykekekepandykekeke Posts: 54 Member
    Hi everyone, I've been playing Sims since Sims 1, and played the new versions as they came out. I can't believe I've been playing this game for so long lol. With the quarantine I've been playing a lottttt and building more elaborate lots. I just recently started learning about CC haha which led me to this forum. Hoping to learn a lot more and make friends since no one I know actually plays Sims, at least not as obsessively as me lol.
    Origin ID: pandykekeke
    Hi everyone, I've been playing Sims since Sims 1, and played the new versions as they came out. I can't believe I've been playing this game for so long lol. With the quarantine I've been playing a lottttt and building more elaborate lots. I just recently started learning about CC haha which led me to this forum. Hoping to learn a lot more and make friends since no one I know actually plays Sims, at least not as obsessively as me lol.

Hello @pandykekeke :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and have played each version as they have been released. You would have many special memories of fun and happy times spent simming over the years <3
    Many simmers have found that the current virus situation has, like you, caused them to spend more time simming. It is great that you are enjoying building. It is am enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • pandykekekepandykekeke Posts: 54 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @pandykekeke :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and have played each version as they have been released. You would have many special memories of fun and happy times spent simming over the years <3
    > Many simmers have found that the current virus situation has, like you, caused them to spend more time simming. It is great that you are enjoying building. It is am enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Origin ID: pandykekeke
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @pandykekeke :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and have played each version as they have been released. You would have many special memories of fun and happy times spent simming over the years <3
    > Many simmers have found that the current virus situation has, like you, caused them to spend more time simming. It is great that you are enjoying building. It is am enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

You’re welcome :)
  • saltedmangossaltedmangos Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! I've been a long time sim player since The Sims 2! I recently got a new gaming laptop and just started getting back into the sims. I love playing in CAS and I really enjoy decorating! Glad to be apart of the community :)
    Hello! I've been a long time sim player since The Sims 2! I recently got a new gaming laptop and just started getting back into the sims. I love playing in CAS and I really enjoy decorating! Glad to be apart of the community :)

Hello @saltedmangos :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years! It is great that you recently got a new gaming laptop! You would be enjoying simming on it! Spending time in CAS is enjoyable! We can enjoy creating our sims, making background details for them,working out aspiration and traits, then choosing outfits that suit them for the categories! We can express our creativity and decor ideas as we enjoy furnishing homes!
  • SarahLou372SarahLou372 Posts: 112 Member
    Hi I'm Sarah :) I'm an adult player of the sims and I've been playing since I was in my teens.

I started playing the first sims and I also played the sims 2 on PC that was my first full sims gaming experience, I then moved onto the sims 3 on PC and console which again I spent a lot of time on. I also remember playing the sims bustin out and the urbz sims in the city on xbox console back in my childhood :D And now I'm in love with the sims 4!!! <3 <3 I think its amazing what options are available to the sims and more like real life it is!

Not sure what to say really as I've been a part of other forums in the past but its been a few years since. So I'm new around the forum here but nervous as it all looks confusing to me :# Hopefully I will settle in well!

A few things I've always found difficult with the sims:

So guys even though I'm great during live mode from 16 years of simming..... There are some areas that I'm not so good at and unfortunately not found great guidance:

- Building Houses and community lots
    - Creating really unique sims personality wise and looks wise
    - Challenges
    - Sticking to one sim family for generations (that's a biggy as I'm a simmer who likes to discover new things all the time and I get a bit repetitive in games)

- And last but not least trying something new with my sims, so using the expansion packs at their full potential, either I don't realise the features are there or I'm nervous to try them... such as travelling in a rocket to space, or owning a restaurant or splitting a marriage :#

And that reminds me my sims life spans always end before I have time to finish university, careers or Lifetime aspiration's.

Well its lovely to join all you fellow simmers and hopefully see someone in other conversations

:) <3 :) <3
    ...**~ThePinkPlumbob~**...
    50098910897_98e2501452_o.jpg
    Hi I'm Sarah :) I'm an adult player of the sims and I've been playing since I was in my teens.

I started playing the first sims and I also played the sims 2 on PC that was my first full sims gaming experience, I then moved onto the sims 3 on PC and console which again I spent a lot of time on. I also remember playing the sims bustin out and the urbz sims in the city on xbox console back in my childhood :D And now I'm in love with the sims 4!!! <3<3 I think its amazing what options are available to the sims and more like real life it is!

Not sure what to say really as I've been a part of other forums in the past but its been a few years since. So I'm new around the forum here but nervous as it all looks confusing to me :# Hopefully I will settle in well!

A few things I've always found difficult with the sims:

So guys even though I'm great during live mode from 16 years of simming..... There are some areas that I'm not so good at and unfortunately not found great guidance:

- Building Houses and community lots
    - Creating really unique sims personality wise and looks wise
    - Challenges
    - Sticking to one sim family for generations (that's a biggy as I'm a simmer who likes to discover new things all the time and I get a bit repetitive in games)

- And last but not least trying something new with my sims, so using the expansion packs at their full potential, either I don't realise the features are there or I'm nervous to try them... such as travelling in a rocket to space, or owning a restaurant or splitting a marriage :#

And that reminds me my sims life spans always end before I have time to finish university, careers or Lifetime aspiration's.

Well its lovely to join all you fellow simmers and hopefully see someone in other conversations

:)<3:)<3

Hello @SarahLou372 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims one when a teen, and then that led you on to playing the later versions on both the pc and console. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming and watching what happened in the lives of your sims!
    You will soon get used to how the forums work. This is a guide to the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811263/a-complete-forum-tutorial#latest
  • StarleyStarley Posts: 3 New Member
    I just wanted to stop by and say hello quickly. I'm not sure why I never joined this forum since I have been playing The Sims since TS1 and have been enjoying TS4 since release. Well, better late than never!

Anyway, my name's Bria though I often go by Starley online. As you may be able to guess since I was an OG Sims player, I am an adult. I'll be 30 next year, in fact. I'm not one for challenges or even creating/designing houses. I much prefer just playing out a sims family until I grow bored of said family (or less, fortunately, the last member dies off) at which point I jump to another family for another few generations. Rinse and repeat. I used to be big on, well, having big families in The Sims, but now I'm more quality over quantity. Back in the day, I'd have 5+ kids but now I prefer one (rarely two) with which I can really nurture and mold into a productive little sim who can achieve their dreams.

I suppose that's all! I look forward to chatting with all of you!
    Starley wrote: »
    I just wanted to stop by and say hello quickly. I'm not sure why I never joined this forum since I have been playing The Sims since TS1 and have been enjoying TS4 since release. Well, better late than never!

Anyway, my name's Bria though I often go by Starley online. As you may be able to guess since I was an OG Sims player, I am an adult. I'll be 30 next year, in fact. I'm not one for challenges or even creating/designing houses. I much prefer just playing out a sims family until I grow bored of said family (or less, fortunately, the last member dies off) at which point I jump to another family for another few generations. Rinse and repeat. I used to be big on, well, having big families in The Sims, but now I'm more quality over quantity. Back in the day, I'd have 5+ kids but now I prefer one (rarely two) with which I can really nurture and mold into a productive little sim who can achieve their dreams.

I suppose that's all! I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Hello @Starley :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and seeing how the Sims lives developed in your game. Simming is fun!
    It is great that there are so many different ways of playing The Sims and we can all enjoy playing it the way we like the best. We can also go through stages where we enjoy playing it a bit differently than we used to before.The important part is to enjoy Simming however we play!
  • FenTigerDanFenTigerDan Posts: 1 New Member
    Sul sul.
    I love the Sims and meeting friendly new people, I've recently begun playing the Sims 3 after a long break, I last played the Sims 1 many years ago and got hooked, and now I'm hooked again, so I've come to find people in a similar situation.
    Don't be afraid to say Hi, I look forward to meeting my fellow Simmers. :-)
    Sul sul.
    I love the Sims and meeting friendly new people, I've recently begun playing the Sims 3 after a long break, I last played the Sims 1 many years ago and got hooked, and now I'm hooked again, so I've come to find people in a similar situation.
    Don't be afraid to say Hi, I look forward to meeting my fellow Simmers. :-)

Hello @FenTigerDan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 and now after a break you are back simming again and playing Sims 3. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Sims 3 section.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion
  • KookyKittKookyKitt Posts: 108 Member
    Hi I'm Rissa and I've technically been a member of this forum since 2009 (back when we used to give "bene"s to each other lol) and have been playing since the original Sims came out when I was 8! Super funny to find out that I'm technically a "new member" after being here so long, but here's to starting fresh I guess!
    KookyKitt wrote: »
    Hi I'm Rissa and I've technically been a member of this forum since 2009 (back when we used to give "bene"s to each other lol) and have been playing since the original Sims came out when I was 8! Super funny to find out that I'm technically a "new member" after being here so long, but here's to starting fresh I guess!

Hello @KookyKitt :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been playing since the original sims and started simming as a child. It is great that simming has been a part of your life as you were growing up <3
    You have the required posts and points to become a full member. Try logging out of the site then logging back in again and see if that shows you as a full member
  • wasabiiiwasabiii Posts: 42 Member
    Hiya! I'm wasabii. I'm obsessedddd with Alpha CC. My sister got me into sims a little over a month ago and I'm now obsessed xD Finally decided to play through the story over strangerville so that's fun xD
    wasabiii wrote: »
    Hiya! I'm wasabii. I'm obsessedddd with Alpha CC. My sister got me into sims a little over a month ago and I'm now obsessed xD Finally decided to play through the story over strangerville so that's fun xD

Hello @wasabiii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that your sister is also a simmer, and that she introduced you to simming <3 You would enjoy chatting together about your sims households and what is happening in your games.
    It is great that you are enjoying playing through the Strangerville story :) I hope you can solve the mystery!
  • SnoiperSnoiper Posts: 36 Member
    Hello! I'm Megan, but I go by Mudge and I am 24 years old. I've been into Simming since the very beginning. I was only 6 or 7 at the time! I only really got into the community when I was older (like 10-12ish) and started to upload my Sims2 stories on the EA site. I fell off of it when Sims3 came out and there wasn't a clear way to screenshot and write you Sims' experiences like the Story Mode in Sims 2. I very much want to get back into the challenges and sharing my Simlit again.
    Snoiper wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Megan, but I go by Mudge and I am 24 years old. I've been into Simming since the very beginning. I was only 6 or 7 at the time! I only really got into the community when I was older (like 10-12ish) and started to upload my Sims2 stories on the EA site. I fell off of it when Sims3 came out and there wasn't a clear way to screenshot and write you Sims' experiences like the Story Mode in Sims 2. I very much want to get back into the challenges and sharing my Simlit again.

Hello @Snoiper :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and that you started simming as a young child <3 It is lovely that simming has been a part of your life as you have been growing up. Sims story writing is a very nice part of simming! It is great to read the stories of the lives of fellow simmer’s Sims. I hope you will enjoy posting your sims stories again:)
  • TheLimonArtTheLimonArt Posts: 17 Member
    Hello everyone! I am happy to join your community! I have been playing The Sims for 15 years. And really love to build! I'm making a Stop Motion building video. I like to discover new game opportunities for building cool houses! Let's be a friends!
    Hello everyone! I am happy to join your community! I have been playing The Sims for 15 years. And really love to build! I'm making a Stop Motion building video. I like to discover new game opportunities for building cool houses! Let's be a friends!

Hello @TheLimonArt :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for many years. You would have been enjoying building many homes and community lots over the time and seeing your sims living in them or enjoying visiting them. Building is a special part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game! I hope the video you are making
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Jen411371__Jen411371__ Posts: 36 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been playing sims since the beginning (long time simmer!) and have loved each version of it for PC, and all for different reasons! in Sims 4 particularly, i'm loving building and how far its come it terms of tools and the designs you can create! I'm new to the forum so cant wait to get more involved <3
    Hi everyone! I've been playing sims since the beginning (long time simmer!) and have loved each version of it for PC, and all for different reasons! in Sims 4 particularly, i'm loving building and how far its come it terms of tools and the designs you can create! I'm new to the forum so cant wait to get more involved <3

Hello @Jen411371__ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and have enjoyed playing each of the versions. They are all very great, fun and enjoyable to play, and have their own special enjoyable features also!
    It is great that you are enjoying building in sims4! It is very nice that we can enjoy creating a variety of different architectural style builds, and enjoy working out colour schemes and what type of furnishings to use.
    Happy simming and building! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top