Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a mod to put stair railings on one side?

Like the title says, I am so sick and tired of seeing the stair railings bleed into walls and railings when there is no need for a railing on that one side. I did try looking for a mod that will let me pick which side I want the railing to be on but I couldn't find anything so I think I am doing something wrong.
If anyone has any idea where I will find a mod like this I would love to know.
Thank you xx

Comments

• Options
    frantastic922frantastic922 Posts: 23 Member
    I miss the days in TS3 when you could place the railing on one side of the stairs :( They really need to update TS4... It's annoying when you make a grand staircase (where it splits to either direction halfway up) with the new stair tool, and you have a railing going down the middle of it... What's the point of it??
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I miss the days in TS3 when you could place the railing on one side of the stairs :( They really need to update TS4... It's annoying when you make a grand staircase (where it splits to either direction halfway up) with the new stair tool, and you have a railing going down the middle of it... What's the point of it??
    I know right! What is the point of the railing going in the middle? If I wanted it there I would put it there! Sadly still can't find a mod for this but I will keep looking!
  • Options
    EmpressEllieEmpressEllie Posts: 38 Member
    I really want this too! It would be so nice, I haven't been able to find one but I will be on the look out.