Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Very lovely and beautiful the love and detail shows in each part of this build!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

What an incredible amount of work in this splendid home @Sandraelle . So much detail throughout and wonderfully decorated. I love the use of teal throughout for those striking pops and your recolours are beautiful. Rec’d and downloaded. Well done Sandy!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Egyptian Oasis Vacation Home is such a very beautiful home! :) It is so very special and very detailed ! There are so many very lovely features, areas, rooms! Very beautiful bedrooms! They are each very lovely! Very nice colors! Very great exterior design, lovely outdoors areas, and beautiful interior furnishings! :)

Thank you so much @rosemow. You are so sweet to always support all of us builders, we so appreciate your kind and detailed comments. <3
    edited June 2020
    masajo wrote: »
    Wow, beautiful Egyptian build, very unique and wonderful style and I love the pops of aqua :)

Thank you very much @masajo! Hopefully this build will stand out a bit more than some of the bland houses already in Al Simhara, lol. :)
    suzses wrote: »
    @Sandraelle It's fabulous. Love the teals, the fountain area with all the pretty flowers, the bedrooms, all of it really. <3

@suzses, Thank you for stopping by with your lovely comments!!! My requester said she loved teal, so definitely used that as my go to color throughout; hopefully she likes the build. :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Very lovely and beautiful the love and detail shows in each part of this build!

@BreeMiles, thank you so much Bree, I'm glad you liked all the details. :)
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    What an incredible amount of work in this splendid home @Sandraelle . So much detail throughout and wonderfully decorated. I love the use of teal throughout for those striking pops and your recolours are beautiful. Rec’d and downloaded. Well done Sandy!

@soocoolsim, Thanks so much Paula! <3 Yes, it was a lot of work but it was a fun build to do - it was fun to do a themed build and I actually got to use some objects that I've never used before, haha.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Ditto! Love the teal in this build! I can tell lots of thought and research went into the lot! The Giraffe threw me for a bit as I didn't even remember ever seeing it but realized it came with the safari set. Have not used that one! :) Now I'm going to have to sneak it in somewhere! LOL Egyptian Oasis Vacation Home an amazing build Sandy! 👍
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    :open_mouth: Outstanding!!!
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Ditto! Love the teal in this build! I can tell lots of thought and research went into the lot! The Giraffe threw me for a bit as I didn't even remember ever seeing it but realized it came with the safari set. Have not used that one! :) Now I'm going to have to sneak it in somewhere! LOL Egyptian Oasis Vacation Home an amazing build Sandy! 👍

@romagi1, Thanks Rox! Yep, I think I've only done this style one other time so I was researching pictures alot, lol. Yeah I threw the girfaffe in there, but not even sure they have giraffes in Egypt, lol. But the dang camel in buydebug is so HUGE, so can't use that as decor. Hope you find a spot for it, maybe Lucky Palms? :)
    :open_mouth: Outstanding!!!

Thank you very much @creativemetaphor ! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Your vacation home is lovely! <3
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    EGYPTIAN OASIS VACATION HOME, 06/27/2020
    64X64 residential lot built in Al Simhara, Egypt

Wow, that looks AWESOME! Good work Sandraelle, can't wait to try it in my games. Just one question, where did you place that large lot?
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    EGYPTIAN OASIS VACATION HOME, 06/27/2020
    64X64 residential lot built in Al Simhara, Egypt

Wow, that looks AWESOME! Good work Sandraelle, can't wait to try it in my games. Just one question, where did you place that large lot?

@KevinL5275 , well thank you so much Kevin. Sorry, I forgot to post the address. I bulldozed the Almond Tree House lot at 5 Western Delta in Egypt. :)
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Beautiful vacation home @Sandraelle! It makes me want to play more with World Adventures so my sims can enjoy it!
    edited July 2020
    equuest wrote: »
    Beautiful vacation home @Sandraelle! It makes me want to play more with World Adventures so my sims can enjoy it!

@equuest, Aww, thanks very much and glad you stopped by. If you do DL it, hope your sims enjoy vacationing there. :)
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Very nice! I love seeing different patterns from the game that we don't usually use in a lot like this.
    Very nice! I love seeing different patterns from the game that we don't usually use in a lot like this.

@60smusicluvr , Thank you! Yes it was fun to use the different patterns in this build. And I got to use things I've never used before, lol. :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @Sandraelle

I have been busy downloading everyone's latest wonderful creations and finally I can get rid of that terrible monstrosity on the 64x64 lot in Egypt and replace it with your beautiful work of art that is your Egyptian Oasis Vacation Home. The colors and design fit in perfectly with that world and finally my rich sims have somewhere to relax and recuperate in style :)<3

your The Blackfriars Pub is wonderful and does remind me of the architecture of London town maybe sims hearing the bow bells in the distance will meet up there :)

Villa Orabella also very beautiful I love the way you have designed the whole lot and while I know it has been made for a specific world your current villa style designs are making me think of designing yet another IP world with that villa island feel. (As I type that my head is screaming no way finish the other one properly first-)

I will be dropping by and trying to keep up with everything but it certainly is a joy when returning to the forum to see even more beautiful builds for downloading as it always makes my day so I thank you for that immensely :)<3
    @SPARKY1922 , So good to hear from you again and thank you for making such lovely comments on my latest lots. I hope that your simmies will enjoy the vacation lot for Egypt. That's a great idea to make a new island world with a bunch of villas. I had to chuckle at your comment about "no way, finish the other one properly first", lol. I am that way too when it comes to builds. As I near the end of one build, I'm already thinking or wanting to start on a totally different one, lol. I hope you are doing well. :)
    edited July 2020
    CLIFFSIDE COTTAGE, 07/14/2020
    40X40 residential lot built at 643 Vista Blvd in Starlight Shores

This was another DNA request from @Kylieb191 for a cottage build for Starlight Shores. It has 4 beds, 3-1/2 baths, open concept living/dining/kitchen area. The master, the nursery and boy's bedroom are located on the main floor, while the girl's bedroom is upstairs with a separate bath and attached balcony. For the most part, I followed the style and floor plan layout that my requester provided, with the exception of adding in a basement accessed through the garage that contains a game room, gym and a powder room. In the backyard is a lovely pool area with covered hot tub, a nice sized deck with an outdoor kitchen and seating, a fire pit, a greenhouse plus additional garden space. FYI: On the back deck, there is some seating along the railing, those are usable as they have the "pouf" from the store hidden inside the coffee tables.

INSPIRATION PHOTOS
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @Sandraelle

Your latest build is awesome and I thank the requester too because for some reason when I do feel like playing in starlight shores I have always thought creator builds can be difficult to find so this latest edition of your builds is great for that world. I love your inspiration photos who would not want to live there-) and your vision of that inspiration means sims can be very happy living in that wonderful home :) I love the way you always manage to add beautiful features/touches to all your builds that add to the overall feel of that lot and which world it belongs in. Download and rec :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Cliffside Cottage is a very beautiful family cottage! :) You have reflected the inspiration home so very well! Very lovely exterior design and roofing, and beautiful interior furnishings, blue color, very nice layout! The wallpaper looks so much like inspiration home wallpaper! Very lovely outside areas! Very pretty flower beds! Very lovely pool, hot tub, waterfall, loungers patio! It is very nice that there is a greenhouse for growing plants indoors. The interior open plan layout and furnishing of the kitchen, living and dining areas is very nice! Very beautiful bedroom designs! Very lovely curtains, colors and patterns! Very nice basement games and gym areas.
    It is a lovely home for a sims family :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Cliffside Cottage is totally adorable Sandy! I love the blue carried throughout and the fresh vibe in this home. The nursery came out so well and I love how you decorated the girls bedroom. Well done!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top