Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 and PortraitAI

gamerplaya94gamerplaya94 Posts: 106 Member
So I was on The Sims Reddit page earlier this week and I noticed that there was a small trend of simmers posting headshots of their Sims and how they would look if they were painted in a Renaissance-era art style with this website called PortraitAI.com. So I took it upon myself to see how well my sims would translate into this.
Feel free to post your sim and how he/she would look as a 15th Century painting.

Disclaimer 1: If you try this yourself, make sure your sim has a neutral facial expression and that they're not wearing glasses.
Disclaimer 2: Currently, PortraitAI only seems to work with more Caucasian/European face structures. So if you have a sim with traditionally African, Asian, or other non-white features then you can expect them to come out looking a bit whiter.

Top to Bottom: Vito Forelli, Tiffany Richmond, Eric Andrews, Leslie Garner, Alberto Fernandez, Arturo Valdez, and Martha Forelli
Qq14dqZ.jpg
WJF0Das.jpg
kwb11Jp.jpg
LUWCu6f.jpg
N7pFFV8.jpg
5CUw7Lp.jpg
CnodCM7.jpg

Comparisons
zgGiByc.jpgvqY9Ygt.jpgfO2mXYj.jpggLsvos7.jpggEImbub.jpghejFB9Y.jpghmgu4YI.jpg

Link to the Reddit thread that started it all!
https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/godi2r/portraitai_can_make_portraits_of_sims_super_cool/
k657Sd0.png
Post edited by gamerplaya94 on

Comments