Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 162 Member
    edited July 2020
    This is of course, only available at the moment if you pay. So, if you don’t, you just have to endure the exceptions for a while until he releases the update for the general public.
  • LolaLikesC4LolaLikesC4 Posts: 4 New Member
    I have almost all of my CC missing from CAS. I've only seen other people mention default eyes being broken for them. Has anyone experienced such a large amount of CAS CC broken?
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    I have almost all of my CC missing from CAS. I've only seen other people mention default eyes being broken for them. Has anyone experienced such a large amount of CAS CC broken?

what cc do you have that's missing? does it show up in game when you go to settings and shows you the list of mods that you have?
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • LolaLikesC4LolaLikesC4 Posts: 4 New Member
    the missing cc ranges from basically everything available in CAS, clothing, shoes, accessories, makeup, hair etc. it shows on the sims but i'm unable to find it in CAS otherwise, if that makes sense. i have all my cc in different merged folders so the only thing that shows up in settings are the names of those folders.

i am able to identify the "broken" cc in the tray importer, but it would be impossible to fix so much of it and i don't think that these items will ever be updated. i have updated all broken mods though. am starting to think the only solution is to delete it all :'(

i have read as much as i can about this and it doesn't seem that so much cc is broken for anyone else (except eyelashes and default eyes?) so maybe i have some weird unique problem? :P

also discord is blocked in the country i live in so i could have missed something

thanks!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    the missing cc ranges from basically everything available in CAS, clothing, shoes, accessories, makeup, hair etc. it shows on the sims but i'm unable to find it in CAS otherwise, if that makes sense. i have all my cc in different merged folders so the only thing that shows up in settings are the names of those folders.

i am able to identify the "broken" cc in the tray importer, but it would be impossible to fix so much of it and i don't think that these items will ever be updated. i have updated all broken mods though. am starting to think the only solution is to delete it all :'(

i have read as much as i can about this and it doesn't seem that so much cc is broken for anyone else (except eyelashes and default eyes?) so maybe i have some weird unique problem? :P

also discord is blocked in the country i live in so i could have missed something

thanks!

Doing these might help.

1. Move your Mods folder to your desktop and restart your game. This will generate a new Mods folder. Close the game and move your old Mods folder back to the game. Say no when it asks if you want to replace the Resource.cfg file.

2. Repair your game. Right-click on the Sims 4 in your game library in Origin and choose repair game from the drop-down menu.
  • TurtlePaw10422TurtlePaw10422 Posts: 7 New Member
    And also littledica.H&B.TopWash.TS3.package is not working
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    And also littledica.H&B.TopWash.TS3.package is not working

That is a Sims 3 game Mod, not sims 4.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    New and Relevant
    Updated
    Updated CC Eyes
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Is today's patch going to break any mods?

Extremely unlikely :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Lol, still taking mods folder out, gun shy. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • lisetteosauruslisetteosaurus Posts: 9 New Member
    I am getting LEs for one of my mods. Not sure which one it is.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I am getting LEs for one of my mods. Not sure which one it is.

Most careers and traits broke recently, so you could try those first. Otherwise use the 50-50 approach.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • lisetteosauruslisetteosaurus Posts: 9 New Member
    @Rouenpucelle - I think it's Plan Career Outfit or Quit/Join School Mod... those are my only career-related mods. I don't use trait mods. Too scared for when patch updates happen.
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    This is of course, only available at the moment if you pay. So, if you don’t, you just have to endure the exceptions for a while until he releases the update for the general public.

The 7.3.0 version was also a paid patreon release. Latest public version is still 7.2.2.

So nothing to see here.
    edited July 2020
    @Rouenpucelle - I think it's Plan Career Outfit or Quit/Join School Mod... those are my only career-related mods. I don't use trait mods. Too scared for when patch updates happen.

@lisetteosaurus Go through what's already reported broken/updated on the front page. If that doesn't help, you can 50-50 your mods or bring your LE report to a Discord server whose support people interpret those. Currently I know of two: Deaderpool's server and Creators & Support Discord. If you use Better Exceptions, TwistedMexi's server is a third option.

Broken
    • More Clubs Per Sim (Neia)
    • No-Fade Trees and Streetlamps (FakeHousesRealAwesome)

Updated Mods
    Updated Food Mods
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Anyone having issues with the gallery after the July 8 patch? Could it be UI cheat extensions mod that needs updating?
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • CatLover924CatLover924 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Aine said:
    > Anyone having issues with the gallery after the July 8 patch? Could it be UI cheat extensions mod that needs updating?

I had this problem, and I determined that for me it was caused by Neia's More Clubs Per Sim (which has since been updated). UI Cheats Extension is fine as far as I can tell.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited July 2020
    @CatLover924 Thanks for letting me know! <3
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
    edited July 2020
    Broken Mods
    • Ultra Simulation SpeedUp - Game Simulation Speed Unlock (AshenSeaced)

Updated Mods
    Updated Careers
    Updated
    More Drinks for Kids (K9DB)
  • discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 62 Member
    @lisetteosaurus I use Twisted Mexi's Better Exception Mod and was having some major issues and I took my questions to the Discord channel and they were very kind and helpful. So if you have that mod, that's the place to go. I personally haven't asked for help on Deaderpool's Discord but I know a lot of people have gotten their problems worked out there.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited July 2020
    I don't know which mod it was suppose to be.. but there was one mod that you're suppose to click on a Sim in the household and be able to Shift-click and chose stuff (ie emotions, or promote the sim in their job or something) apperently's theres a conflict with MC. I think its the UI cheat. I have no idea how to change emotions with just MC and since I'm not a pateron I can't ask Webersu if he's 100% sure it's not a problem on his part
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee UI Cheats does not conflict with MCCC. Sounds like a different mod. I'd advise getting support on Deaderpool's Discord server.
    edited July 2020
    Updated
    Updated Food & Gardening Mods
    New and Relevant Mods
    New and Relevant CC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top