Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    fQtHkwt.png
    xXr0Mg9.png
    Okay guys, don't get too used to this, but today I'm bringing you not one but TWO new chapters of Nightshade! Sit back, grab your popcorn, and read Chapter 82 here, and Chapter 83 here!

Ooooooooooh, two chapters!!!
    I'm excited to see what the new house looks like, and not going to lie, I'm very disappointed in Alexander.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    fQtHkwt.png
    xXr0Mg9.png
    Okay guys, don't get too used to this, but today I'm bringing you not one but TWO new chapters of Nightshade! Sit back, grab your popcorn, and read Chapter 82 here, and Chapter 83 here!

Ooooooooooh, two chapters!!!
    I'm excited to see what the new house looks like, and not going to lie, I'm very disappointed in Alexander.

@nerdfashion
    I'm excited for when they finally get to move into it and I can show it off! Also... you're not the only one disappointed in him. 😔 He really isn't making the best decisions right now.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    First off I have the memory of a goldfish and forgot how to do spoilers (again) It's a thing I have stuff just slips away, it does have a name, I've forgotten what that is too lol. Soooooo the whole thing with Amelia and Onyx, it looks amazing and now curiosity is killing me to peek inside at the rest. The other chapter, what can I say, is it something in Amelia's family? I mean Alexander, come on! There's grief and then there's my right hand itching to give you a clip upside the head. She deserved far, far better than that, she needs to be with someone who is a total sweetheart....like....dare I say it? Orion.
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    First off I have the memory of a goldfish and forgot how to do spoilers (again) It's a thing I have stuff just slips away, it does have a name, I've forgotten what that is too lol. Soooooo the whole thing with Amelia and Onyx, it looks amazing and now curiosity is killing me to peek inside at the rest. The other chapter, what can I say, is it something in Amelia's family? I mean Alexander, come on! There's grief and then there's my right hand itching to give you a clip upside the head. She deserved far, far better than that, she needs to be with someone who is a total sweetheart....like....dare I say it? Orion.

@Bloosmoo
    I agree, Alexander is being really dumb right now and probably deserves a clip upside the head. :joy: Aurora does deserve better... but my lips are sealed on what happens next. :wink:
    37oYgl3.png
    YBtFT6s.png
    Hey everyone, I have a new chapter of Nightshade! It's a bit short, but the next one will make up for it, I promise. :wink: Read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
    0disgpg.png
    Hey guys! I have another update -- only three days since the last one, so, I'm proud of myself for getting this done fast. Read Chapter 85 here! And bring the popcorn. :wink:
    37oYgl3.png
    0disgpg.png
    Hey guys! I have another update -- only three days since the last one, so, I'm proud of myself for getting this done fast. Read Chapter 85 here! And bring the popcorn. :wink:

Yes! I've been waiting for another chapter so I had more to comment on.
    I'm so glad that Orion is getting the help he needs, I hope Alexander follows suit with grief counseling. And I was actually super worried that the astronaut was going to be Tiffany :#
    funny-gifs20.gif

• whitmartinezwhitmartinez Posts: 139 Member
    so I found your story today and have been reading it most of the afternoon. I must say I really like it. Comments posted on the blog.
    0disgpg.png

Yes! I've been waiting for another chapter so I had more to comment on.
    I'm so glad that Orion is getting the help he needs, I hope Alexander follows suit with grief counseling. And I was actually super worried that the astronaut was going to be Tiffany :#

@nerdfashion
    I'm glad too! Alexander could really use grief counseling... and by now some help with his, ah, "juice" addiction. Let's hope he realizes that before things go too far...

Also, oh my gosh :joy: If it was Tiffany you guys would have thrown a mutiny.
    37oYgl3.png
    so I found your story today and have been reading it most of the afternoon. I must say I really like it. Comments posted on the blog.

@whitmartinez
    Thank you so much for reading!! I'll go check out your comments 💖
    37oYgl3.png
    I for one would have totally rioted if it had been her, nice to see Orion again though :)
    I for one would have totally rioted if it had been her, nice to see Orion again though :)

@Bloosmoo
    Of course you would have. :joy: Agreed! I've missed my boy 💖
    37oYgl3.png
    yWh0TXf.png
    Hey everyone, I have a new chapter of Nightshade today! Read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
    yWh0TXf.png
    Great chapter! I loved hearing more about Skylar, I hope we get a chapter from her point of view in the future.
    funny-gifs20.gif

yWh0TXf.png
    Great chapter! I loved hearing more about Skylar, I hope we get a chapter from her point of view in the future.

@nerdfashion
    Thank you! I was really glad to tell a little more of her story, and we'll definitely be seeing her again so that's a possibility! :)
    37oYgl3.png
    7ns460N.png
    Hey everyone! I have a new chapter of Nightshade which you can read here!
    37oYgl3.png
    7ns460N.png
    Yay!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    7ns460N.png

@squirrelwithacup
    Poor Onyx.....just a nervous mess and Amelia, like most when in pain, showing her fangs a little there. Lol The baby is so cute. Glad everything went well and everyone is healthy.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    SH9tyvQ.png
    Hey everyone, it's time for a new chapter that I've personally been really excited for! Read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
    SH9tyvQ.png
    Hey everyone, it's time for a new chapter that I've personally been really excited for! Read it here!
    Finally, Alexander is turning his life around!
    funny-gifs20.gif

The level of cute in this chapter is killing me, I love it!
    SH9tyvQ.png
    Finally, Alexander is turning his life around!

@nerdfashion
    Let's hope he continues to make improvements!
    The level of cute in this chapter is killing me, I love it!

@Bloosmoo
    This story needed a little extra cuteness after so much drama! :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    gjesUCH.jpg
    Hey everyone! Read today's new chapter of Nightshade here!
    37oYgl3.png
    gjesUCH.jpg
    Hey everyone! Read today's new chapter of Nightshade here!
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    I haven't been on for so long... I'm so excited that
    The baby is born, and orion and Alexander are happy again!!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png