Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I renovated a house in Brindleton Bay so a father-daughter family could live there.

This is Zion's (the dad's) bedroom. I imagine it's been decorated by his wife but she's left him and their daughter.

Zion-s-Room.png

You can see the rest of the house under the cut.
    Entrance.png
    Play-Corner.png
    Eating-Nook.png
    Kitchen.png
    Bathroom-1.png
    Bathroom-2.png
    Living-Room.png
    Stairs-Up.png
    Upstairs-Hallway.png
    Fatima-s-Room.png

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I've been reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in English, so I decided to try and build 12 Grimmauld Place.

W78qFcc.png
  • simimpsimimp Posts: 94 Member
    Gazing at the hypnotoadfrog. Thought there'd be a special moodlet, but there wasn't.
    07-08-20_10-22-20_AM.png
    twas brillig, amirite?
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Been binge-listening to Dark Side of the Moon so I did a little themed shoot with Jamie. Here's an unedited cap!

91YRZsk.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    For some reason a lot of kids gathered for an evening swim at San Myshuno pool. Wasn't playing any of them.
    zUkfEwk.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Very cool pic @ryttu3k :)

07.07.20_23-36-47vuk0e.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    I often hear simmers hating Magnolia Promenade and I don't understand why :tongue:
    I build small city in it and it looks beautifull.

Here is my sim walking home from a karaoke night

eknbhsgqr.07.2020_23-59-52.png
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    This is from my new test save. After the patch, I couldn't bear to play without my Mods folder, so I put it in and started a brand new game save, starring my most favorite Sim, of course. A teen, roughly 16 1/2 is enjoying his summer break, focusing on his ambitions to become a Rock Star one day. Sunday night is the Karaoke Contest, so he entices his family to come with him. What do you think he's looking at?

0okynrs.jpg

Oh, by the way he won with a whopping 82/100. But only after his next two younger brothers gives it a whirl. Joey, Jr., whom I didn't bother to catch the image, boldly sang his heart out.

Then the youngest, Adrian stepped up to the mic. Whilst the boy does have potential, sadly he sounded as if somebody had stepped on the cat!

vP8CBI7.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    Haha jokes on you. I play on console so I can't take screenshots and post them here. Lol sorry. This was so unnecessary.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Latest build progress! It's not staying at Hindquarter Hideaway, I just like building there. Probably will end up in Evergreen Harbour or Windenburg, any ideas?

6KHeFzw.png
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Jaik trying his best to smile while on the verge of tears (from SOL mod). I just wanna hug him!
    FhD0xAl.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Haha jokes on you. I play on console so I can't take screenshots and post them here. Lol sorry. This was so unnecessary.

Huh?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Taking screenshots on console is actually possible. I’m an xbox1 player and can take screenshots. While your playing the game hit the home button then Y while your in home menu.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    I always find it so creepy when they stop and look in the same way as the camera.

HhoFGqF.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    My sim was painting in her apartment, I happened to take a look outside....
    7z9L0Mh.png

Okay...
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Sunrise selfie
    GuYMUjM.png
    logion wrote: »
    I always find it so creepy when they stop and look in the same way as the camera.

HhoFGqF.png
    At least it's not like TS3 where pausing the game doesn't always immediately freeze the animations. There were even times where the animation does freeze, but the Sim is very gradually moving in pause mode.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited July 2020
    Makoa and Lilliana divorced, because Makoa had secret feelings for someone else and Lilliana felt neglected. They aren't exactly in good terms. Makoa now lives in a tent on the empty lot close to his old home. It's not fancy but it's okay. He usually prepares some food by campfire, but this evening he didn't want to cook so he decided to buy his supper from food stall. Unfortunately the vendor closed the stall just when Makoa was about to order grilled fruits. Oh well, the bar is right next to Makoa. He walks in and orders some currywurst. He hears its Singles Night. Well that's a pity. It means Makoa's secret crush won't be around. The bar is basically empty. There is just some lonely dude dancing and Nalani is watching TV and... then his ex-wife walks in :# Awkwarddd. Makoa pretends he doesn't see her and wishes she'll do the same. They haven't exchanged a single word since he left, though Lilliana often jogs by Makoa's tent.
    DjfuUTc.png
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    My sim was getting his video gaming skill up and I looked outside
    To find
    INR1Amz.jpg
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    @rosenero10 she is so beautiful!

PZ22vOt.png
    our apartment view <3
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited July 2020
    Tina Tinker "tinkering" away.

Q9SoW0h.png

@Cavapoo_King That's just the occasional weirdo having a burrito on the street. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top