Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE BACHELOR - Who Will Reuben Choose?

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited July 2020
    Haven't gone into the game as yet. I have me sister staying with me, so will look after she has gone to bed
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    edited July 2020
    Well here is my story and the edits will follow later this week.....

Abigail walks in with the other girls and all the girls look beautiful.

She had two missions tonight, to have fun and to be with Reuben to set things straight.

Abigail was thinking about what he had said for days now and she needed to get this off her chest.

Reuben walks up to Abigail and smiled in a very flirty manner….

LQBXNIN.png

Reuben… “Abigail you look stunning tonight”…..

Abigail…. “and you look very handsome Reuben, but we need to talk in private”.

Reuben …. “sure, come let’s find a spot and talk”

Abigail …. “Reuben I am not happy with what you are trying to say.”

Reuben ….. “ Not sure I understand, what do you mean”

Abigail ….. “ I am going to quote you, and correct me if I’ wrong …

Quote -“I see us way past casual though, considering, it is our 5th date.
    “Well, maybe with your fast life morals, it could be so, but I don’t think so and actually 80% of the house doesn’t think so either ……..” How can you know someone so well after 5 dates and make a commitment, and not worry about the outcome?

Abigail looks him in his eyes and says…

“Now before you say something, there is something else and I can’t believe you said ……

quote -” Also a lot of these women may be battling the idea of me being with other women. I just hoped some would handle it better since they knew what they were signing up for.”
    Abigail …. “Really Mr. Church the third…… what exactly were we all signing up for. All these women, including myself, are good women. We are not here to be used as you see fit and we are definitely not your prize, we are here to find true love.

Reuben…. “Abigail I didn’t mean it like that”

bnf5mip.png

Abigail …. “So tell me, Reuben, what did you mean”

Reuben …. “Well, the bachelor project has to keep their audience entertained and……”

Abigail …..”Just stop right there, if you are only about the show then, well I don’t know ….”

Abigail lifts her hand up to silence Reuben ……

Reuben ….. “but Abigail I really thought you and I have a connection…..

Abigail …. “me too Reuben, me too “… she says softly

She turns and walks away…..

wqVDtbR.png

She sees a friend that she hasn’t seen in a while. Abigail walked up to him and asked him if he would like to dance.

M4eZDT4.png

Reuben watched Abigail dancing and was not happy to leave their relationship the way it was. He intercepted their dance and asks Abigail if he could by her a drink. Abigail was not sure at first but then deiced to take up Reuben's offer.

Reuben ....... Abigail, I am so sorry for any hurt I caused you and ask that you forgive me.

For the first time, Abigail saw that Reuben was genuine and she like that side of him. She smiled and said.
    ... Reuben, why did you agree to participate in The Bachelor?

Reuben .... I was approached, cause I am one of the world's most eligible bachelor. Why do you ask?

Abigail ..... We have spoken about our families but never spoke about our roots. Do you know where I am from? Another thing do you know my surname? Everyone here only knows me as Abigail.

Reuben ...... No, actually I don't know what your surname is or where you are from. What is with all the questions. Are you a undercover reporter.

Abigail laughs softly and gives Reuben the reassurance that she is not a undercover reporter.

Abigail ..... There are rumors that you entered this completion for publicity and that your family is in a financial situation. They say that this publicity stunt is to gain public favor for your father's business. Reuben there is no perfect person in the world but there are good and honest people.

Reuben ..... Where did you hear this nonsense.

Abigail ....... Just a friend. My lips are sealed. ...... she smiles

Reuben ..... So what is your surname and where are you from.

Abigail smiles and turns to her glass of wine.

Abigail ...... Well, this is quite a coincidence. You and I both love wine, right ....

Reuben ..... Yes

Abigail ...... what is this wine called ....

Reuben ...... Barolo, one of the bests wines in all of Europe.

aNtOfEi.png

Abigail ....... My name is Abigail Caterina Barolo. My father owns this winery and he took it over from his father and my grandfather from his. I come from a lot of money but my values are humble and honest. You are a good man and a gentleman. Actually, everything about you is in your favor with the ladies. But I am looking for love and not publicity stunts. So please when you are really serious and you are ready for love, you know where to find me.

92gq98I.png

The little tiff was making good TV. Can you tell us more about this?
    Yes and no, I do not wish to comment at this stage

Do you think that the tension comes from having to share the man for whom you feel feelings?
    No, the tension comes from not knowing who you are or what you want. That makes people very nervous. I cannot answer the second half of your question cause he is not my man yet, and if he were my man, I don't believe he will want to share himself with anyone else but me. He is a good man he is just a little nervous.

Post edited by abelhinha35 on
    edited July 2020
    Can't wait to do the edits cause this is drama at it's best, for me of course :)
    edited July 2020
    It really is, LOL :D

LOL :D
  • Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member

LOL :D

I love drama like this too lol
    edited July 2020
    I am a little apprehensive to see how he will react with all of us together. But no time to think, there it is.
    We advance towards him, he is beautiful, tall, strong, he has a natural presence so captivating.
    If he could be my man I would be so proud of him.
    Not all the girls have slept with him and I feel worthless and weak.

Reuben: Ladies! Abigail , can we talk a little further?
    DRAMA5.jpg
    he didn't even look at me why he changed like that? is it being with all the girls? Maybe it’s my outfit, I don’t put on enough makeup, he likes the natural, I thought I would make him happy. What is happening to me I think too much, come on! when he comes back I think he will show me some attention.

Leila: Reu ...
    DRAMA6.png
    Reuben: Mel .. yes a moment please

Leila: oh ok I got it (🐸🐸🐸🐸...)
    What an 🐸🐸🐸🐸..., why is he doing this to me? and lo and behold I’m still thinking what’s happening to me. That's it he got me now he doesn't care, I shouldn't have slept with him so I would have been interested.
    DRAMA4.png
    Abigail: A glass of champagne, madam?

Leila: No, I'm fine, I'm waiting for Reu ..

Reuben: sorry ladies

Leila:
    Reu ...
    It's not true, there, he does it on purpose, it's good, I crack why he ignores me. He chatted with all the girls, now it must be my turn. Looks like a kid, is that love? …

Reuben: (whispering) bae? do you want to chat with your big boy?
    DRAMA3.jpg
    Leila: I hesitate ...

Reuben: What do you all have tonight? I want to play the game, to be a gentleman because it is in my nature but it is too much. It’s as hard for me as it is for all of you, it’s hard for me to see you in front of me at the same time with the other girls, my feelings are amplified.
    DRAMA10.jpg
    Leila: and what? should I take for others? are you letting go of me, the only time we both have after our last night together? is that what you offer me? IS THAT ALL TO WHICH I AM RIGHT? The others are entitled to sweet words, you didn’t even touch me once during the evening, by hustling me to go talk with melody. You must like the sweet name of melody, we also say melody in French did you know?
    I don’t even know what I’m saying you confuse me REUBEN, the dates are not alike but this is the worst
    DRAMA7.jpg
    Reuben: Leila calm down please
    DRAMA9.png
    Leila: Now is it up to me to calm down? I do not want and there is a big argument and your caresses that make me shiver, your sweet words that make me melt, your lips that I miss so much that I die in silence for you, for games, for that mister does not feel too oppressed but no it is not enough for mister Reuben the big and strong gentlemen, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 reuben instead of wanting to pay attention to everyone pay attention to those which really matters, and I thought of being part of it …

Good evening monsieur

Reuben: Leila waits comes ...
    DRAMA8.jpg
    Leila: do not approach me, it is hard for you my poor BIG BOY, as if I did not know it, I did that ,that me pay attention to you and your feelings 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and me when is my turn? ?

Go have fun with them the one who speaks so well and ring me when you want me to bring out the youngster that there is in you….
    DRAMA11.png
    Reuben: Leila? you're leaving? You leave me there? You are serious ? wait 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it.
    If you run I run and I run faster than you

Leila: Don’t try to catch up with me Reuben, I love you but I’m going home leave me alone I don’t deserve that, leave me alone

Reuben: ok ... go ahead then abandon me ..

Reuben: Cut the camera please .... can i have a moment please ?? PLEASE CUT THE CAMERA!!!!!!!
    DRAMA1.png
    Reuben: LEILA COME BACK PLEASE

Leila: Reuben i'm done tonight, we'll see each other tomorrow if you can and want to.

Reuben: S'il te plait attend moi ma douce on ne va pas se coucher fâcher, Leila ARRÊTEEEE!!! - (Please wait for me sweetie we are not going to go to sleep and be angry, Leila STOPPED !!!)
    he screamed so loudly that I couldn't help but stop. Reuben's anger froze my blood.

Reuben: You leave me like that, without a chance to apologize, or to explain myself?

I understood that you are an independent, strong woman, I know that you are proud of it and you can. But let me be your man, let me show you that I can protect you, that I can be the strong man I want to be for the future mother of my children.
    Above all, let me tame you too and I really want to or want to catch up with you. I was stupid to play with you this evening I admit it, but it was my way of making you understand that nothing was acquired just because of one night.
    I hurt you and I apologize I especially don't want you to think I'm a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I want you Leila. Don't get angry, will you accept my apologies?

Leila: Strong and independent woman does not mean that I do not want a prince charming, otherwise I will not be here Reuben, I thought you understood me.

Reuben: Well now I save that in my little 🐸🐸🐸🐸 head and I promise you I won't forget it anymore. With you I understand, there are only 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who do not change their minds. Thank you for teaching me so much about women.

Can I kiss you my heart?

Leila: I'm sorry, but I'm still a little nervous.

Reuben: Ok baby I understand.
    DRAMA2.jpg
    Leila: But you speak French ?

Reuben: I wanted to surprise you if we ever get to the stage when I will meet your parents but you did not leave me the choice.
    DRAMA12.png
    Leila: Bien joué (well done) big boy.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The little tiff was making good TV. Can you tell us more about this?

We were both at fault, I needed to be reassured and he wanted to leave me space and really create a lack.
    But a woman, after having her first night with a man, she wants to feel that it was not just for one night.

Tonight was more of a misunderstanding than anything else. That allowed us to see, how far we could go.
    And tonight, I'm happy to know that he's a man who never lets go, he's tenacious.

I also learned that he needed to know that he was the old school man, so having a completely modern wife changes him a bit, so he learns from me and so do I.

Do you think that the tension comes from having to share the man for whom you feel feelings?

Tonight I think so.

My feelings are so strong for him, that it annoyed me, not against her or against him, but I think it's just a human feeling, an instinctive need to have to protect what we love, but also to want a bit of attention.

I'm in love so I'm a bit lost, I've never been like this. We still have so much to do and I'm afraid of being rejected, they are beautiful and the attitude of REUBEN still left me perplexed these are just nice words.

Then I wait to see the continuation if I manage to hold it.
    Post edited by Storiessims4 on
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited July 2020
    HOW DID I KNOW YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE THE DRAMA!!! LOL <3
    Did you guys realise that i took a little "stab" in your comments?
    @Storiessims4, ..... clap clap clap..... awesome drama <3
    xJojox wrote: »
    HOW DID I KNOW YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE THE DRAMA!!! LOL <3
    Did you guys realise that i took a little "stab" in your comments?

What is stab ??
    edited July 2020
    To some if the girls I made a small remark in their comments that might have been something to start a fight.
    Saying stab is like saying Reuben may have meant to say something that may have made some of the girls angry.
    yeah he can be dumb sometimes lol
    english isnt your first language right? i dont expect you to know all the tings i say. Some things i say might be slang in australian too which no one gets at all. haha.
    edited July 2020
    What does the mask look like @xJojox
    Never mind :)
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
    What does the mask look like @xJojox
    Never mind :)

I don't know too. grrr
    edited July 2020
    Did you look under blush in makeup? That is apparently where it is located?

@xJojox

I have the ballroom and the mask, Jojo, so you know.

edited July 2020
    It is in the make up blush section. it's plain black. It's for all genders. The only other mask there was ... was one by praline sims, but it didn't fit reubens face. That's why I made this one off another mask
    Are people still having trouble with finding it
    @xJojox

Not me, Jojo I have them both, no problems.

@xJojox

Just one question, Jojo are the bachelorettes supposed to be wearing masks also or not?

Its not really important... whether they wear masks or not.
    Me having a mask for you all to use, was just a matter or consistency.
  • CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    Oh wow! This drama is great :D
    edited July 2020
    Round 6 - The Masquerade Ball

"Wow! This place is amazing, Reuben," I said looking around. I saw the other bachelorettes eyeing each other off and glancing over to me. Melody made eye contact with me and smiled. They all looked gorgeous.
    "You look amazing, Kim."
    "Why thank you, kind sir," I said. "You scrub up pretty well yourself."
    "Would you like to dance?" Reuben asked.
    "Yes I would and could we have a quiet moment, after the dance, please, before you spend time with the others."
    "Of course, what is this about, Kimmy?"
    "Don't worry now, lets enjoy this dance first."

W4qRvLz.jpg

We danced for quite a while and enjoyed each other's company. I know I have to discuss things with him, but I'm going to enjoy his closeness while I can.

iq1Qvmb.jpg

"The other girls look so lovely too, don't they?" I asked.
    "They do, but let's just focus on you and me for now."
    "I bet you'll say that to all the girls, after all, you are the one who has to make the final decision."
    "How can you be so accepting of all this, Kimmy?"
    "...because Reuben it is you that we are all vying for and well, I don't think I'd like to be in your situation having to choose between all these women, but about that, can we go and talk, perhaps on the balcony, where we won't be disturbed."
    "Of course."

76d5AXb.jpg

"What did you want to talk about?" Reuben asked.
    "In your interview with Aston you said I wasn't ready for the Fantasy suite. Why did you say that when I discussed it at length with you and mentioned it in my interview with the producers, that I certainly was ready, but didn't want to go that next step until you were close to making your decision? Do you remember me saying that?"

BpHt12j.jpg

"Yes I do, but I also recall you saying in an earlier interview that you didn't mind my sharing of kisses etc. to find out if there is chemistry between me and you or any of the others. Well there is chemistry between us, that is obvious, so I couldn't understand why you chose not to continue to deepen those feelings and find out more, that night in the Fantasy Suite."

JgOERlf.jpg

"I guess you may have a different perspective on the physical aspect of relationships, than me; most men do, some men and women do have different ideas about that. I know you have slept with a couple of the bachelorettes, and I’m not saying you should or should not, that is not my place, as long as they are not under the assumption that because they've slept with you, they are the one. Anyway, I stick to what I said, you do need to find out if the chemistry is there, but if you need to sleep with them to find that out, then perhaps you have doubts about whether it would work with them in the long term or maybe it's purely physical."
    "You may be right there, Kimmy, but that doesn't change how I feel about you or that we have something special between us, that I would like to take further."
    "I do appreciate that you respect me for that, and I feel the same, but my understanding was that it wasn’t just my set of morals, that stopped me sharing that night with you, I thought we agreed it was both of our values. If I misunderstood that, please...tell me."

Vy1yb8V.jpg

"I am going through so many conflicted feelings, with all of you, it's not easy to deal with that."
    "I understand, Reuben, but saying we signed up for this, although true, we are still all looking for real love. Just promise me, whomever you choose, if it is not those two, discuss that with them before your final decision so they can move on. I would want to know where I stood. I don't know them that well, but from some of the conversations we've had, they are both lovely people and perhaps they have different ideas on that sort of relationship, but I wouldn't like to see them get hurt anymore than any of the others."
    "I'm sorry about everything that happened. Come here, Kimmy." Reuben pulled me close to his chest. "You are not just exquisitely stunning, you are a charming and beautiful person as well. I am surprised no other man has tried to snatch you up for themselves."

8Bo9OUN.jpg

"Perhaps my set of morals stopped them," I said with a weak laugh.
    Reuben smiled and kissed me. This kiss meant more to me than any before, as I saw another side of Reuben that I hadn't seen before and it only made me want him even more.

KsmvEAZ.jpg

The little "tif" made for some good TV. Can you tell us anything more about that.
    "Actually no, I'm sorry, but the press tends to sensationalise comments any of us make. Look what happened in the tabloids. That causes problems for everyone involved and can make things worse. I know this is supposed to be a reality show that is seen by millions, but it also involves actual people with real feelings and real thoughts, not just character roles playing in a movie. If that is what it takes to make a show like this work, then it needs to review its premise for this entertainment event. All I can say is that the 'tiff' as you so eloquently put it, was no more than clarifying a few misconceptions that have now been sorted. I don't believe that confrontations solve anything, talking things through and communicating, is a much more effective vice for any altercation."

Do you think the tension is coming from having to share the man you are gaining feelings for?
    "That is between Reuben and me and I still say, I trust him to make the right decision. Whatever the outcome is, I feel for the women who will undoubtedly be devastated if they are not chosen as I will be also, and for Reuben, because he has built relationships with all of us, but in our society, one wife or husband is all that is legally allowed, so that is as far as it can go."

@Jendowoz0612 - that little tif was light with a sweet recovery.
    edited July 2020
    @xJojox

I don't think it could have been anything different with Kim being the sort of person I portray her as. If people were looking for more drama, it didn't seem to fit Kim in this case anyway. :blush: