Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite method of killing sims

2...Next

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Dragging the motive bars down, using ui cheats. It takes one second.
  • AquariusMomAquariusMom Posts: 229 Member
    Drowning
    I don't think I've ever had a sim die of old age. I usually get bored with them and kill them off before they have a chance to age into elders. I experiment with most of the different deaths just to see how it works and hard they are to pull off. Mostly if I just want to get it over with drowning is my go-to because it's the quickest and easiest to manipulate.
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Overexertion
    I want my elder sims to go out happy.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Electrocution
    I picked electrocution but actually I use MCC. I had used drowning but the ghosts leave puddles everywhere...eww. The last sim I offed was great, overcharge by spellcaster...works great!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    The only time I kill the sims is when they're zombies in one of my zombie apocalypse challenges. I personally don't relish killing them, so I kill them in the quickest most efficient way and that's to shoot them.

Some of my sims do die by accident though. One time I left my game running for an hour. When I left them, the wife was off at work, the husband was swimming in the pool and the maid was cleaning up the house.

But when I got back, the HUSBAND WAS DEAD and his poor wife was crying! Judging from his ghost, he drowned, but I was totally flabbergasted by this as there are ladders, not to mention that they can climb out of the pool if there wasn't any.

And then I saw the maid. She was laughing an evil laugh and her thought bubbles depicted first an image of the husband and then an image of a gravestone.

Somehow, I think she might have killed him! o.O

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I would never kill my sims
    The only time I kill the sims is when they're zombies in one of my zombie apocalypse challenges. I personally don't relish killing them, so I kill them in the quickest most efficient way and that's to shoot them.

Some of my sims do die by accident though. One time I left my game running for an hour. When I left them, the wife was off at work, the husband was swimming in the pool and the maid was cleaning up the house.

But when I got back, the HUSBAND WAS DEAD and his poor wife was crying! Judging from his ghost, he drowned, but I was totally flabbergasted by this as there are ladders, not to mention that they can climb out of the pool if there wasn't any.

And then I saw the maid. She was laughing an evil laugh and her thought bubbles depicted first an image of the husband and then an image of a gravestone.

Somehow, I think she might have killed him! o.O

Whenever I let my game running unattended, the game was paused by some in game message like phone needing answering or job message needing my input, would love to be able to let it run for some time and see what happens.
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Overexertion
    I like killing my elders with a little woohoo session. They can go happy and fulfilled. o:)
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Never have I ever killed a sim on purpuse in 15 years...
    I know, I'm too soft :D
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited July 2020
    It depends on what fits the story but if i just need to kill sim real quick i usually grab cowplant cause its just easiest and fastest

also made killer spa by mistake by placing meditation seat outdoors and going there at winter which i found kinda funny cause sims just kept freezing themselves dead in neverending cycle so i had to fence the area

must say none of the sims had very relaxing spa trip

don't really like deaths that are hard to cause accidentally (in ts4) like death by fire or hunger or such cause it just feels off waiting your sims to die when its so easy to save them
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    It depends on what is convenient and fits the story.

Last time making my (unwanted) sims wander outside in a thunderstorm was just so perfect and easy.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Overexertion
    I am surprised how many people dont kill their sims
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    But why?