Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezing at around the same time

I have MC, overwatch, and error trap and I've done a full reset with MC. I also used Kurees save cleaner. I'm playing in Plav Raj and moved there using traveler maybe 20 sim days ago
sims 2&3 my beloved♥

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    When an ongoing game freezes or crashes at exactly the same sim time every day, as opposed to randomly or always after 15 realtime minutes of play or something like that, and a MC Reset doesn't really help, then the trick becomes finding out which scheduled task is causing that to happen. There can be quite a few triggers and some of them are easier to spot than others. At what sim time is this happening?

Some of the more common ones:

-- One or more sims somewhere in the world are spinning into career outfits to go to work/school at their scheduled times but their outfits are "bad" or corrupt. (for school this would usually be around 8 am, for work it can by anytime 1-2 hours before scheduled shifts)

-- Some other intended destination is causing a clothing change spin and one or more sims are now carrying "bad" CC whereas they were not before.

-- There are far too many spawners in this world set to go off at around the same time.

-- There is a break in the world lot routing that is affecting the same sims at whatever time they are trying to go anywhere.

-- There are far too many harvestables moving up to their next level at the same time (usually this would be around 5-6 am).

-- A sim somewhere in town is giving birth and is getting stuck in the infinite birthing loop (game bug; an NRaas mod you did not mention and that we cannot discuss on this forum fixes that; its name begins with "W").

If none of that is really helping, you could also bring the issue to us at NRaas and we could walk you through doing an alarm dump using NRaas DebugEnabler to see if anything not already accounted for stands out.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    It's around 11pm/12AM, soon after prom ends and I do have the mod that can't be named
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Well, that rules out a number of things on my list unless you have sims in town beginning their job shifts at midnight. Is the freeze temporary after which the game recovers and moves forward or is it more like it gets stuck there and crashes? No script logs from Overwatch or ErrorTrap at that time?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net