Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Dreamer Household : Darleen is pregnant Darren got a promotion in the gamer career (His lifetime want) Dirk took Lilith out on a date to a upscale restaurant, the unsavory chartalan picked Lilith's pockets lilith ending up fighting him only to lose to him now she's furious at him their date ended up being a dream date. When Dirk got home I had him move to college to make room for his new sibling.

Ottomas Household : I brought up David's grades had him apply for college, he got a promotion at his job, Samantha ended up having her twins a boy named Leonardo and a girl named Sherise. Tommy is due to grow up in a day Sharla is doing well in school after David came back from work I sent him to college.

Pleasant Household : Daniel and Mary-Sue chatted and flirted with each other while I repaired the twins relationship they're best friends and both have a want to be bff's with each other they will be sent to college soon as I get Lilith's grades up she's almost an A+ student. Kaylynn called for Daniel and Mary Sue answered the phone and told her he wasn't available to talk.
    Decided to play the Oldie household I had Coral become friends with trisha traveller (they live in an apartment) she also met Rose Dai who Herb started having an affair with while Coral was upstairs sleeping. A few days later Coral died and Herb immediately asked his mistress to move in, he then proposed to her and now Rose and Herb are expecting their first child (His first Biological child).
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2020
    Just respecting the Story Progression of TS2 today. :D I was rotating between households and while at a gym ( I love those in TS2 they work so well) I saw one of my females in many different romantic hugs and kisses with my other single male. That to me is story progression. I wasn't bothered by it because I had introduced them at some place before. Great they are now getting along and involved..which I had planned to do myself later. :) By the time I return to either one of their households I won't have to work so hard to get them romantically involved. :D Saw them fall in love.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Lots of Drama! : Goth Household : Alex grew up well Cassandra has plans to get back Don after they rekindled their friendship. Mortimer and Dora Ottomas went on a few dates and both had wants to fall in love with each other, after their final date Mortimer proposed and she accepted it. I married the two lovebirds a few days later and Dora ended up moving in the Goth household leaving her son and Grandkids behind. Two sim weeks later she passed and poor Mortimer cries over his beloved bride all the time in the graveyard. Cassandra invited Don on a date and the two went to a nice place where Kaylynn caught both of them and slapped Don who continued on with his Date with Cass as if nothing happened they had a dream date with Don and Cass having a woohoo outside in the car. (Cass may be pregnant).

Lothario Household : Don had fell back in love with Cass after their date and scheduled a vacation for the two of them, before going on their vacation Don invited Cassandra over while Kaylnn was tending to their son Axel and the two snuck in a few romantic interactions. Don decided to ask Cass on a date and the two snuck off to the hotel ( I put one in pleasantview for sims who want to cheat lol) they had a few woohoo's went out to eat and went back home. The following day Don and Cassandra went on a mountain vacation and enjoyed themselves. Don got into a fight with a local who wouldn't leave him and Cassandra's room (Don won) the two went back home after three days at the mountains and Cassandra wants To Get Engaged to Don again.

Caliente Household : Nina is pregnant with Don's child, Dina and Mr.Big got married outside of the twins home with guests Don, Darren, Mortimer, Cassandra, And Alex. Mortimer and Nina became Best friends because of their mutual dislike for Dina lol Darren decided to slow dance with Cassandra in front of Don who started crying and slapped Cassandra now he's fallen out of love with Cassandra. Cassandra laughed and continued Dancing with Darren after Don went home Cassandra and Alex both had negative reactions towards Dina after she kissed her new husband after the wedding ended Dina's husband (His name is Bruce) cleaned up the home while the girls went to sleep after a long day.

Lothario Household : Kaylnn got a promotion and has plans to divorce Don after catching him cheating with Cassandra. She ended up going to Cassandra's house (I was controlling the goth household at the time) and knocked over the trash can multiple times causing the goths to get roaches. Kaylnn even helped Mortimer spray the roaches, cut the weeds in the yard, and even trimmed the shrubs in the yard despite terrorizing Cassandra. Kaylnn ended up fighting Cassandra in Mortimer's room and beat Cassandra up who ended up crying She became friends with Mortimer and Alex and left to go home she wants to have another baby with Don who is too busy romancing Cass and Nina.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hi :mrgreen:

I'm having trouble sticking with a family into the 2nd generation so I'm doing what I always, make a new neighborhood. :lol:
    It's inspired by Fuzzy_spork's "Go Fisch" OWBC I was reading. She's funny and so talented. :mrgreen:

I thought I'd share. I've used it a few times and kept building onto it. There's no Sims. I've thought about adding Sims...
    I didn't use any CC so I can share it if anyone wants it. :cookie:

A few Pictures:

Llama Island
    q9U1YNy.jpg
    vKdXAxX.png

A bit closer
    Dl2d2Dp.png

All that and Moor
    n6gRqDs.png
    pFshVhi.png

Galleon Shoppes
    Iw6ATBe.png
    hU2SI6E.png

A plain Bistro
    H0i4NYl.png

Ooh, Girl -Beauty parlor
    eeRHGuU.png

Mediafire download
    Omg, @Rflong7 Thank you for sharing a new world! I'm going to check it out! I've been hankering for a new map!!! It's lovely!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Hi, Cinebar :hugz:

Awesome!~ I hope you like it. :mrgreen:
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Loved the lots, too. All that hard work. They are great, gonna play in that world soon. :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    cLDQEXH.png
    had an inspiration to play Widespot today :)( I need to dl lots of the hood deco I have lost when my old computer broke)
    NE19D3s.png
    obiHyys.png
    This is not an original Widespot family, but anyway from same creator. Onions family moved to trailer apartments.

TjxifEn.png
    Mom, Billie, went to cook for breakfast.

om2jjmF.png
    While dad, Oliver, amused himself with his poor darts skills.

jtWODxc.png
    CqJfhH6.png
    While waiting mom to finish the meal, girls were creative, Vidalia (child) , started to paint, and pearl (teen) was doing her studies.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited June 2020
    @Ellupelluellu What a happy family! :heart:

I started an NPC Legacy by sending George McCarthy to Uni.
    5nmyRxA.png

His family will be marrying in only NPCs. The easiest to contact was Kaylynn and he likes her. :)
    6RA4PnW.png

His Hobby is Games and he challenges all his company to a game.
    NM6aN7H.png
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Your work is always amazing 🙂

Your work is always amazing 🙂

Aw~ Thank you so much. :cookie::mrgreen:
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    TW: Child Abuse
    I’m currently playing a story about child abuse and neglect. (It will have a happy ending though.)
    Stella’s parents both have the romance aspiration. She was an accident and they would much rather focus on their many partners than on their own daughter. As a result, poor Stella is being neglected. One time, she was starving, but her parents didn’t make breakfast for her. She had to eat spoiled leftovers and ended up getting food poisoning.
    Also, her parents’ partners are constantly over at the family home. She has to watch as her parents cheat on each other, bringing home someone new every day. One time, her dad got into a fight with one of her mom’s partners, and she ran to her room and started crying.
    However, Stella knows a way out of this horrible household. She is working really hard in school and doing her homework every night. She knows that a proper education will help her get a good job and eventually move out.
    I played my Magic Blood family, the Mayfairs.

They had a little boy and named him Merlin (of course). :lol:
    3u0TIOI.jpg

It's winter and the scene was pretty.
    lySm90Z.png
  • AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 263 Member
    Toddler twins grew up, they missed school bus as it was 10:30am! By 4pm social worker had turned up and took the kids for low grades!

@AJC20178 wrote: »
    Toddler twins grew up, they missed school bus as it was 10:30am! By 4pm social worker had turned up and took the kids for low grades!

:disappointed: That's so sad. Don't forget to age them up after 3pm or let them walk to school. Children can also be driven to school.
  • PotsaePotsae Posts: 79 Member
    edited July 2020
    After playing for so long priotitizing my sims happines I decided to remember my childhood and go for the drama :D
    I made two sisters (A and "B") and a guy, cheated them money so they could move to the home with ghousts in the downtown. He married one of them and got two pregnant and died in a fire (thanks to his wife, I imagine). Sisters became enemies and both had daughters. But the one he cheated with (A) ressurected him. As zombie. He started to hate her. But then married her. And then started to cheat on her with some random witch and became a zombie-witch. I imagine that his goal is to make a potion to stop being a zombie.
    His first wife (B) let the past go and married a new guy who already had a little boy - same age as her niece and a little older than her daughter. Then this guy, who initially didn't have much in common with B turned out to have a lot in common with A so they started an affair and she got pregnant. And then B and her ex-husband witch-zombie started to do the same :p
    Moving on to the children: they were mostly raised by servants. A's daughter became best friends with boy. However, the boy bullied B's daughter and they became enemies. The first two became teens and started to date, but (oh, no!) B's daughter was taken by social worker. I didn't worry much remembering that I can adopt her. So I used A to do so. Unfortunately, I forgot how much is erased from a child when you do so. She returned being quite a diffrent person, I got sad and stopped playing for now haha.
    At least I got myself this really confusing family tree that I was aiming for.
    I need help with something. I have a sim named Selena who didn’t have a partner as a teen. Now, she’s an adult, and I can’t find a partner for her! The sim who I had planned to match her with has bad chemistry with her. I took her to several community lots and had her scope the scene, but the sims who she found attractive were already married and sometimes even elders! There was one sim who she liked that I considered, but he’s a premade, which means that my custom lifespan won’t work on him and he’ll only have 28 days as an adult while she’ll have a total of 40. At this point, I’m considering having her just stay single and adopt a few kids. What should I do?
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I need help with something. I have a sim named Selena who didn’t have a partner as a teen. Now, she’s an adult, and I can’t find a partner for her! The sim who I had planned to match her with has bad chemistry with her. I took her to several community lots and had her scope the scene, but the sims who she found attractive were already married and sometimes even elders! There was one sim who she liked that I considered, but he’s a premade, which means that my custom lifespan won’t work on him and he’ll only have 28 days as an adult while she’ll have a total of 40. At this point, I’m considering having her just stay single and adopt a few kids. What should I do?

Hi :)
    I would make a Sim for her and turn him into a townie.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited July 2020
    deleted
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• PotsaePotsae Posts: 79 Member
    I have an apartment building and play with its inmates rotationally. One guy that lives here has an unpleasant personality -- I think every other adult neighbour had a wish to see his ghost at least once.
    Thing is, I decided to play with this guy this time. I entered his family and all (4/4) his wishes are to see ghosts of his neighbours :D Probably my biggest misanthrope ever.
    Lothario Household : Don's son with Nina was born and Nina named him after her late father, Don had a want to fall in love with Cassandra again so he invited his former fiancée and had a few romantic interactions, Kaylnn fed up with trying to make things work with Don, broke up with Don and beat up Cassandra twice with two friends watching the fight. Cassandra decided to fight Kaylnn and finally won in their third fight she decided to go home leaving Kaylnn a single Parent to her Don's son Axel.

Oldie/Burb Household : I let the Burbs move in with Herb and his wife Rose and their son Rozel, they all get along great and Jennifer and John take turns watching Rozel while Herb and Rose are at work. Lucy turned into a beautiful Teenager and wants to get a job in the business career along with her mother.

Pleasant Household : Mary Sue and Daniel are enjoying their time with twins before they go off to college in a few days the family plays games together and they also go out bowling the girls are bff's and can't wait to join their boyfriends who are already in college

Goth Household : Alex fell in love with his elementary school friend named Viola the two teens have wants to sneak out with each other Viola has gotten to know Cassandra and considers her a friend. Mortimer died of old age and left a big inheritance to his kids and Nina. Don moved in with Cassandra after being kicked out by kaylynn he immediately proposed to Cassandra and they got Married They are expecting a baby together.

Ramirez Household : Lisa and Checo adopted a sibling for Tessa a boy named Berjes who fits in perfectly. Checo who was catching feelings for Kaylnn decided to take her out on a date they made out, danced together, and had fun in the car outside the restaurant after the dream date ended Kaylnn brought a bouquet of flowers. Lisa read the card on the flowers and started crying she went up to checo and divorced him. Both kids were consoled by their mother after Checo moved out. Tessa just turned into a teenager and in a few days will go to college.

Caliente household : Dina's dog Max died of old age and she put his grave next to her deceased husbands grave. Nina is enjoying being a new mom to her son and is hoping Dina and her husband find a place of her own so she can enjoy the house to herself, her relationship with Dina is slowly building back up. Dina is trying to have a baby with her new husband with no luck she envies her sister's new chance at motherhood and gets angry when her husband bruce helps out with her nephew.
    edited July 2020
    I finally was able to send Lilith and Angela to college before sending them off both of their parents aged into Elders and retired respectively from their jobs.

College : Sim State University
    Household Members : Dustin Broke, Dirk Dreamer, Angela Pleasant, Lilith Pleasant, Ginger Newson, Gavin Newson, David Ottomas, and Jimmy Phoenix

I moved all of them into the Grand Real Estate home ( I don't like my sims staying in Dorms) decorated their rooms and made sure they have a computer center and a library, to focus on their studies all of them are in their Sophomore year of school and all of them have made the deans list.

Engagements : Dirk Proposed to Lilith after they finished their final exam before entering their sophomore year of college, Dustin proposed the following day to Angela, and David Ottomas Proposed to Ginger a few hours later after Dustin and Angela's proposal.

All of them surprisingly, get along great and have made best friends with each other on their own without me intervening, I notice that Gavin and Jimmy usually get the hearts icon when they are near each other, so I may have them become a couple before they graduate from college :smile:
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited July 2020
    Pleasantview:
    Kaylynn Langerak (married to Daniel Pleasant) is pregnant again. This time the father of her (third) child is *drumroll* Don Lothario.
    Well-behaved Anita Montague is pregnant as well. By her husband Antonio Montague of course. Will it be twins again? What names will they be given? We are down to the letter F already! (Antonio named his first set of twins Benedi.kt and Beatrice (with his deceased wife), so I continued that family tradition with every set of twins his (second) wife gave birth to.)
    Max Villareal got promoted in the criminal career and he found a new love interest after his girlfriend Miranda Capulet left him. She is a wealthy NPC (wearing a fur coat).
    Gabe O'Mackey found a new love interest: Miranda Capulet. She moved in with him, while his daughter Jules moved out to study at Sim State University.
    Alan Stanley gratuated from Sim State University and moved into the biggest house in the neighborhood.
    Tobias Capulet (adoptive son to Kent Capulet) aged into a teenager and found a part-time job as an entertainer.
    Erich Capulet (married to Regan Capulet) quit his job in the business career to open his hairdresser's shop. It's a small detached building on their home lot.
    It was Mary Gavigan's birthday. She turned into an elder and retired from her job as a ballroom dancer.

Bluewatervillage:
    Joaquin Le Chien gratuated from Sim State University and moved into a house awaiting his girlfriend's (Jade La Rosa) graduation.
    His best friend Paolo Rocca gratuated in Literature and also waits for his girlfriend (Morgan Fyres) to graduate. He did not move far from his old buddy so they can meet and have fun.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
    @Erja888 I saw some Sims 4 Get Together sims mentioned there. Did you recreate them in The Sims 2?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top