Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    @pammiechick Thanks for the link to the Random Trait Generator <3
    I've saved it and I've already used it for Keoni's son in my game :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @pammiechick Thanks for the link to the Random Trait Generator <3
    I've saved it and I've already used it for Keoni's son in my game :)

I'm glad it helped you!

I wish EA would take this into account. It'd make more sense. They just have a dice roller but it doesn't matter what traits the parents have. Come on!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I have a casting call for a bachelor challenge for Zolnax!

bbpBOVO.png

Go here to enter! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/977684/dims-sims-isbi-the-bachelor-casting-call#latest

And I'll have another chapter soon! I've been playing ahead to make sure I have enough for weekly updates! Zolnax is almost a YA! Eeek!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yay! A casting call!!!
    A chapter!

I'm going to be a little more regular now. I think I have a schedule going. (And I'm ahead)

The bachelor challenge is coming soon! Just a few more chapters!

ebyp8TS.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Another chapter!

Only one more until we start the next gen and the bachelor challenge!!!

CfKXn6y.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hunter, as always, chooses the easy solutions...-.
    ....and it could seem like he got out of work by getting Bealzie to age up
    .... well tried Hunter ... but maybe a mistake :lol:
    She doesn't seem to want to make life easy for him :#

This time, it really seems like Medusa has had enough of Hunter....
    .....and I suspect this applies to you too ;)
    I really hope Zolnax won't disappoint you..... :joy:
    I look forward to the race for his favor
    Hunter, as always, chooses the easy solutions...-.
    ....and it could seem like he got out of work by getting Bealzie to age up
    .... well tried Hunter ... but maybe a mistake :lol:
    She doesn't seem to want to make life easy for him :#

This time, it really seems like Medusa has had enough of Hunter....
    .....and I suspect this applies to you too ;)
    I really hope Zolnax won't disappoint you..... :joy:
    I look forward to the race for his favor

So true!
    I think you're right. Making Bealzie a toddler might be MORE trouble! And her demeanor is hilarious! She fits this family so well!

She looks a lot like Medusa. But she has Hunter's color eyes. That's about it. lol!

Zolnax should be fun...we shall see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So how did I not know about this story till your casting call. 😲 I am now all caught up, should have read it then made my sim. Zolnax is going to be a handful I think and now I wonder if my gal can handle this! :o 😂 Can't wait for the next chapter!
    Also Bealzie is a lot like her Mother! :#
    haswh wrote: »
    So how did I not know about this story till your casting call. 😲 I am now all caught up, should have read it then made my sim. Zolnax is going to be a handful I think and now I wonder if my gal can handle this! :o 😂 Can't wait for the next chapter!
    Also Bealzie is a lot like her Mother! :#

Hee hee!

I didn't know you didn't know about this story. It's fairly old and I recently revived it because I missed these crazy sims!

I think Zolnax might need someone to keep him in check. You just never know who he'll be attracted to! I'm letting the game do everything (except I'll be putting on love lamps on dates so romance might happen autonomously! I can only control the heir!)

Glad you're caught up!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    New chapter!

This is the final chapter of Generation TWO!

Next up will be Gen Three and the bachelor challenge! YAY!

So excited. There are already personalities clashing! And we're not even in the challenge house yet. Lololol!

wvmcHPW.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh my that Bealzie! :# Here we go with Zolnax! :o So excited for the next chapter! :p
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh my that Bealzie! :# Here we go with Zolnax! :o So excited for the next chapter! :p

Bealzie is such a mess! With such tude! Love her!

And I must say, I wished I would have filmed these episodes. They’re hilarious.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I would have watched them! :)
    It's here! Tagging everyone who entered their sim:
    @MaggieMarley @MonaSolstraale @Queenarella @afai1261 @Skeilah @haswh @Irishsong @VanPelt81 @AudreyFld @MINEZ

In this episode, our bachelor, Zolnax Rex, meets all the ladies (although SOME ladies play hard to get! ;-) )

Have fun!

OcM66PH.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I've been looking forward to this! I bumped into something tho. When Zolnax visits House 2, he's playing ping pong with June Hallis but you call her Jade Winslow at first. Later on the problem is fixed :)

That tree house is indeed wonderful.

I also laughed way to hard at the very last picture, hahaha!

All the contestants are beautiful and I can't wait to see more of them!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    I've been looking forward to this! I bumped into something tho. When Zolnax visits House 2, he's playing ping pong with June Hallis but you call her Jade Winslow at first. Later on the problem is fixed :)

That tree house is indeed wonderful.

I also laughed way to hard at the very last picture, hahaha!

All the contestants are beautiful and I can't wait to see more of them!

Thanks for letting me know! There are waaaaay too many J names. We have June, Jada and Jena. :s Hopefully, I have a handle on who’s who for the next chapter!

Lol! Zolnax was looking at June and I pan over to her to find she’s passed out! Lololol! 🤣🤣🤣

It’s been so much fun to play already!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Wow, the decoration in the houses is amazing! I'm astounded!

Annabeth, get back in the game! Show everyone who's boss!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited July 2020
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Wow, the decoration in the houses is amazing! I'm astounded!

Annabeth, get back in the game! Show everyone who's boss!

LOL! Annabeth MIGHT show everyone who's boss next chapter! lol!!! :D

And the designer of the houses is @RABOOSKI

She made the bachelor mansion JUST for this story. I'll unveil it when we get down to 7 women. Zolnax is in a smaller mansion that they'll have a party in. But I'll move the girls in together once we whittle them down.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    With Hunter's predicament part of me is sad for him but that gets overridden by the part of me that wants to laugh at him. Also, I was laughing at Zolnax's interaction with the ladies, especially the weirdos in house 2. >:) Also, Ariana must have some really sloppy eaters as friends if Zolnax's terrible table-side manners are a massive improvement. Do they drink blood from a horse trough or are they this level of messy when eating?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKGUAbpj5k
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Can't wait to read it! My plan was to read all the previous chapters first but whatever ^^
    That build looks amazing! Or rather the buildS are stunning :o

Aaaand my sim is part of a catfight. I'm not surprised at all :D Also, her rouge looks different here :o I guess my CC skin changes how the MAC rouge looks like. It looks nice in my game, I swear :joy:

Love the chapter! It's hilarious and I hope there will be more madness >:)
    Wow! what a start :)
    I almost got pity on Hunter .... poor guy.... although he only has himself to blame :'(
    It's so weird to drop the character completely, so I'm glad you break the rules a little bit ;)

Zolnax really seems to be in paradise
    He looks very pleased :joy:

Uh! I think Aliana gets a quick exit ... she doesn't seem to be quite comfortable in that universe :/

The buildings are amazing. They must have cost many hours to build <3
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    With Hunter's predicament part of me is sad for him but that gets overridden by the part of me that wants to laugh at him. Also, I was laughing at Zolnax's interaction with the ladies, especially the weirdos in house 2. >:) Also, Ariana must have some really sloppy eaters as friends if Zolnax's terrible table-side manners are a massive improvement. Do they drink blood from a horse trough or are they this level of messy when eating?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKGUAbpj5k

LOL! I think Zolnax is messier than Cookie Monster at eating! :mrgreen:

Hunter is easy to laugh at. I'm going to miss him!!! :bawling:

I love the House 2 weirdos! So many funny and interesting characters!

ROFL! I think Ariana was just trying to show up her competitors by complimenting him. Will it make Zolnax like her? We'll see!
    Can't wait to read it! My plan was to read all the previous chapters first but whatever ^^
    That build looks amazing! Or rather the buildS are stunning :o

Aaaand my sim is part of a catfight. I'm not surprised at all :D Also, her rouge looks different here :o I guess my CC skin changes how the MAC rouge looks like. It looks nice in my game, I swear :joy:

Love the chapter! It's hilarious and I hope there will be more madness >:)

Omg...those builds always make my mouth drop when I look inside anything she builds!
    Jada has an attitude! And she doesn't let Zolnax get away with anything either. That could be a good thing for the future of the legacy if he picks her! I love how she tells everyone what she's thinking! ;)

Her BLUSH! I saw it and wanted to change it (because the MAC products look clownish on sims) but thought you wanted it to look like that. I could change it if you wanted me to.

Glad you thought the chapter was funny! I will promise MUCH more madness. Hee! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Wow! what a start :)
    I almost got pity on Hunter .... poor guy.... although he only has himself to blame :'(
    It's so weird to drop the character completely, so I'm glad you break the rules a little bit ;)

Zolnax really seems to be in paradise
    He looks very pleased :joy:

Uh! I think Aliana gets a quick exit ... she doesn't seem to be quite comfortable in that universe :/

The buildings are amazing. They must have cost many hours to build <3
    I won't be dropping Hunter and his fam completely. The only reason I did with Divan was because his save was obliterated and I had to start from scratch with Hunter's generation. We'll be seeing more of them in the future.

Zolnax loves all the attention!

Poor Aliana! But she does get some time with Zolnax although maybe not as much as she'd like. We do have a party to get through where he has to talk to everyone!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I am loving this already. Poor Hunter I think he is going to miss you! Great start on Zolnax! Can't wait to see what happens at the party! :o