Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• HEW310HEW310 Posts: 242 Member
    SIM ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: HEW310
    ORIGIN ID: HEW310
    LEVEL: Starting Out
    HOUSEHOLD: The Golden Dream
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/bRQ5zgr
    ENTRY DETAILS: While the Gold family loves the spotlight, they love each other more. Garnet is the CEO of an architecture firm, which is why their house is magnificent. Diamond loves her children, but she has a special spot in her heart for their dog Emerald, who was Jade's 16th birthday present. Even though Diamond loves pink, she accepts her daughter's love for green. Jett wishes he didn't have to wear all the fancy clothes - he wants to play in the mud and collect frogs.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please!
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    00.jpg
    mE3Pkub.png
    h87xNtp.jpg
  • MaryKupMaryKup Posts: 119 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #138----Gold Family Vacation
    Forum ID: MaryKup
    Origin ID: MaryKup
    Level: just starting out in BnS
    Link to lot: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/FAAB70DFBAFE11EA8F36A9390CA918BD?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Marykup&max=50&maxis=false
    Lot cost 4000
    Gallery Cost: 249,52
    My build cost: 249,502
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/Y7xE46O

BnS#138 this lovely home in Brindle Bay over looks the Bay, Open concept downstairs, 3 bedrooms 2 baths up stairs with a laundry room and media room. These lead to 2 terraces one kid centric the other for grown ups. The outdoor area downstairs sports a covered pool and entertainment areas and a lovely landscaped yard with kid activities and a lovely bonefire for the chilly nights. Hydroponic gardening is also around back. #bb.moveobjects on #testingcheats on#bb.ShowHiddenObjects#bb.ShowLive.
    No CC was used. Move objects, show hidden and testing cheat were used.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
  • TRae1493TRae1493 Posts: 1 New Member
    BUILD ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #138- A GEM OF A VACATION HOME
    FORUM ID: Trae1493
    ORIGIN ID: Lundi03
    LEVEL: (first entry)
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Cypress Terrace
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/60F15633B9B511EA84D8A688C90FADC0?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=%23BnS138&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: $37,000
    GALLERY COST: $212,799
    TOTAL COST: $249,799
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/0vlXhL2
    ENTRY DETAILS: A lovely Contemporary Home for all of your vacation needs- this lot is nestled in the hills of Willow Creek overlooking the water, just a short walking distance away. This home includes a semi open concept downstairs and plenty of space. There is a large back deck included a covered pool to protect you from all elements, fully equipped with a glass roof to allow for the sun to continue to shine in. The living room includes a large TV, computer and a game area for the family. Upstairs includes spacious rooms and bathroom areas. For the cooler days, there is a sitting area with a fireplace off of the kitchen. The kitchen and dining area include a bar, great for entertaining, or a little family fun!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    BUILD ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #138- A GEM OF A VACATION HOME
    FORUM ID: Trae1493
    ORIGIN ID: Lundi03
    LEVEL: (first entry)
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Cypress Terrace
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/60F15633B9B511EA84D8A688C90FADC0?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=#BnS138&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: $37,000
    GALLERY COST: $212,799
    TOTAL COST: $249,799
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/0vlXhL2
    ENTRY DETAILS: A lovely Contemporary Home for all of your vacation needs- this lot is nestled in the hills of Willow Creek overlooking the water, just a short walking distance away. This home includes a semi open concept downstairs and plenty of space. There is a large back deck included a covered pool to protect you from all elements, fully equipped with a glass roof to allow for the sun to continue to shine in. The living room includes a large TV, computer and a game area for the family. Upstairs includes spacious rooms and bathroom areas. For the cooler days, there is a sitting area with a fireplace off of the kitchen. The kitchen and dining area include a bar, great for entertaining, or a little family fun!

Here are your live links @TRae1493

Welcome to BnS
  • linzlulubelllinzlulubell Posts: 93 Member
    edited July 2020
    FORUM ID:linzlulubell
    ORIGIN ID:linzlulubell
    LEVEL: Established
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Admirals wreakage
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B07455A7BBD611EA8260E9B34029EF17?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=lin-zlulubell&max=50&maxis=false

LOT COST: 8000
    GALLERY COST: 190,173
    TOTAL COST: 249,922
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/FUVRDWs
    ENTRY DETAILS: DARK DETAILS WITH SMALL YELLOW POPS. THE WIFE WON WITH THE BEDROOM THEME AND GOT SOME PINK DETAILS. MASTER AND TEEN ROOM HAVE LARGE CLOSET AREAS. THE POOL ROOM HAS A LARGE MENS AND LADIES DRESSING ROOM/BATHROOM. NO CC, PAINTINGS ARE CUSTOM NO CC PAINTINGS, HASHTAGS FOR CREATORS ON THE GALLERY DESCRIPTION. SOME OF THE NO CC PAINTINGS DISAPPEARED WHEN I PUT A SIM ON THE LOT SO I RETOOK THOSE PICTURES BUT ALSO LEFT SOME WITH THE DELETED PAINTINGS TOO. I USED LIVE EDIT PLANTS IN ADDITION TO DEBUG PLANTS, I THINK IT CHANGED MY LOT COST SO THATS WHY THERES A BIG PRICE DIFFERENCE IN THE GALLERY VS TOTAL COST. THANK YOU FOR THE 24HR EXTENSION! I HAVE THE WORST INTERNET MONEY CAN BUY, I HAVE TO HOTSPOT MY PHONE FOR MOST OF IT. iF ANYTHING ISNT RIGHT PLEASE LET ME KNOW FOR FUTURE CONTESTS.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: YES, BE NICE!

I tried so hard to get this entered but I can’t get the gallery link for some reason and a bunch of other issues with my horrible internet service taking too long so I disqualify myself but please know I worked so hard on this house! Good luck to everyone!

Ok, game on with the extension! Thank you!!
    Post edited by linzlulubell on
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    5nd1sli.png
    #BNS138 A Gem of a Vacation Home is closed!
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited July 2020
    E8SUVAV.jpg

You stroll through the park, sipping a cooling cup of lemonade. Although the wind has a bite to it, the breeze does not blow enough to cool the hot sun beating down on everything. The dogs pant in whatever shade they can find. Even the kids are not playing as energetically as usual. You finally sit down at the picnic table by the monkey bars and greet your new client.
    "Hello, Mr. Quakenshaker?" you ask with a huge smile.
    The man opposite you laughs out loud. "Yes, I sure am. But, please, call me Jim."
    "Okay, Jim," you say congenially. "How can I help you?"
    "Well, I dare say you have heard of my employer, Fairbanks and Folders Publishing?" You nod as he draws breath to continue. He nods at you as he starts his story. "Perhaps you might also have heard that every five years we do a large community project of some sort, mainly to help the underprivileged. Our projects ultimately help everyone in the community. In the past, we have opened mobile libraries, created free educational software, and even built learning playgrounds. This year, we have decided to be even more ambitious. We have decided to mimic a missionary approach to reach those who need the most help, often in the most remote areas of the world."
    "That certainly does sound like an ambitious plan. Is it a religious project?" you ask, extremely interested to hear more.
    Jim laughs heartily. "No. Our project is still based in education, not religion. We are going to send about 25 teachers into these remote areas to teach those who may never have even seen a book before." He pauses, hands clasped on the picnic table as he watches the youngsters at play.
    "What we would like from you is a sort of portable classroom environment with very few walls, so that set up can be as fast as possible. It can be long or square--whatever shape you think is best." Again Jim pauses while you take notes about the project.
    "We, of course, would like a model unit before we order all 25 units. It is a bit difficult, you see, what we are asking for. First, it must be portable enough to build and tear down easily and quickly for travel, but not wheels. We will be moving them by trucks, boats, and the like."
    Jim consults his notes. "Second, it has to, in a way, function as a sort of village centre. It should have two bathrooms for the villagers to use. Since some of these areas don't have sanitary bathing facilities, we need a shower in each bathroom. A small laundry area, a small kitchen area, and an area for four computers are needed. It will also need a library/book area for study and research. A large majority of the space should be a flexible space dedicated to learning. And this space may be a little tricky. You see, we will be teaching multiple life skills as well as math, writing and all the normal skills. We will also be teaching all ages. So, we will need tables for cooking classes that can be somehow put up if we are doing story time for the children, for example, where the children would be sitting on the floor."
    "That all seems easy enough to do," you say, looking back at your notes. "It looks like you probably need plenty of storage for supplies and tools as well as educational materials."
    "Yes, we do require a lot of storage. Maybe shelves or cabinets. I will leave that for you to decide. So, these are the kind of spaces we need on the first floor. Oh, before I forget, these units will be going from very cold to very hot areas, so they will need air conditioning as well as a source of heat. Learning is always easier when people are comfortable."
    You scribble down even more notes.
    "And now, for the third part, we also need another area for our teacher to live, semi-separate from the school room. Maybe a loft or separate suite of rooms. The teacher will need a large closet, someplace to sleep, and a complete bathroom. And a desk to use their own personal computer, which they will provide themselves. Oh, and their own personal refrigerator. For cooking, the one kitchen area should be enough."
    "Would you like any particular style or colors for these units?" you asking, again scanning through your notes.
    "I would say a modern style," Jim replies. "And the colors...a dull, neutral color on the outside--gray, brown, that sort of thing. Clean lines and understated colors on the inside. We want people to focus on learning, not the walls."
    "Oh, I agree with you," you respond cheerfully. "What kind of budget did you have in mind?"
    "We are prepared to spend up to $150,000 per unit. Will that do?" Jim asks, peering down at his hands.
    "That is a very generous budget," you say. "I can have the model done by the end of the month. Will that work for you?"
    Jim's eyes came up to meet yours. "That is even faster than we anticipated! And that timeline will be appreciated greatly. We are all eager to get started as early as possible. Jim gets up and shakes your hand. "I am very pleased that you were recommended to me. I feel we are in good hands with you!"
    You blush as you shake his hand.

The brief:
    *The model's budget is $150,000.
    *There should be a huge, flexible space for a class room with a small kitchen, space for tables, plenty of storage, a small area for books and research, and an area with 4 computers.
    * 2 complete/full bathrooms for the villagers/students to use.
    *A separate space for the teacher with a large closet, sleeping area, desk, refrigerator, and a complete/full bathroom.
    *There can be more than one level if you want the teacher's area to be upstairs. Use as few walls as possible.
    *Landscape the outside as it might be found in any region(in other words, pick a region where you want the unit to be placed and landscape accordingly).
    *A small laundry room and AC and heating for the unit.

The Sim Challenge:
    *Create a teacher and some students and show them using the unit. Please include their clothing options and likes, traits, etc.

The Room Challenge:
    *The budget is $20,000.
    *Create a bathroom for either sex or unisex.
    *It must have a toilet, sink and shower.

The deadline for this challenge is Friday, July 31st no later than 23:59;59 EDT/New York Time
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    Sorry guys! I forgot to add a small laundry room and AC and heating for the unit into the brief. Please make sure you include them :D Thanks!
  • linzlulubelllinzlulubell Posts: 93 Member
    edited July 2020
    I was having a lot of computer issues the last night of the contest, in the chaos I accidentally posted and was granted a 24 hour extension on the contest page for BnS sims 3 (facepalm)! So I understand if I’m disqualified and that’s why I thought I had a 24 hour extension.
    We worked it out @linzlulubell and all is good, you're not disqualified :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • KitelDesignsKitelDesigns Posts: 147 Member
    edited July 2020
    nevermind figured it out

Post edited by KitelDesigns on
    edited July 2020
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    CHALLENGE #139 Remote Education
    FORUM ID: KitelDesigns
    ORIGIN ID: KitelDesigns
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Belomisia Field Station
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/20870418BE7D11EA84A26E1322EB88F3?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=KitelDesign&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 1000
    GALLERY COST: 114700
    TOTAL COST: 115700 (Lot cost and gallery cost added together - total should be at or BELOW the challenge budget)
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW:https://imgur.com/a/fgymzJ8
    ENTRY DETAILS: I took my inspiration from the remote education building I was in when I worked in remote alaska teaching native youth. When I worked up there, we had one main space to teach K-12, and was used as a community gathering space as well. Each area in the main space is designed to able to have 2-3 classes at once. The coloring fits the Salvadoradian area. This is mainly powered by solar (not pictured as i haven't gotten that pack, and can't due to financial constraints). Large flex space with a kitchen area. The large prep tables can be folded and hung on the walls when not in use. poof chairs are available for story time, and the young kids learning. This space is also designed to encourage natural/familial learning occurs (where the older kids help teach the younger). The teacher area up in the loft. This space is designed for a couple to live in. Although small (although spacious to compared to the 150sqft apartment i lived in while teaching remotely) The main living area in the teacher's home is one large space, with movable room dividers to allow the teachers to rearrange the space to fit their needs. The stairs to the teacher's loft are retractable to close off that area when not in use, and to give the teachers a feeling of more privacy.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes Please

nG5zMkG.png
    Oikw82S.png

Post edited by KitelDesigns on
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited July 2020
    Just dropping in again with another 'tip' page (I was encouraged to do this and have permission, honest!!)

Roofs are worth the effort! The roof can make or break a design...
    https://sherigr.com/sims-4-building-tutorials/how-to-build-roofs/
    kaXm2Vf.jpg
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    CHALLENGE – 139

FORUM ID: @icanhasims
    ORIGIN ID: icanhassims
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Jungle Bungalow
    NEW LOT LINK: Selvadorada International School
    LOT COST: 57,477 (what the internets told me anyway)
    GALLERY COST: 82,166
    TOTAL COST: 139,643
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://icanhassims.weebly.com/139-remote-education.html#build
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    In the remote jungles of Selvadorada there are few opportunities for children to receive a solid education. With that in mind, a large community project was undertaken to build a series of community center schools. The school also serves as a center where adults are also welcome to shower and eat a meal in the small kitchen.

The school itself is an open plan floor design to allow maximum access to the space. Desks and tables can easily be folded up and pushed to the side. Although it may not be the biggest school or community space it is jam packed with opportunities for learning, including a computer lab, research library, learning through play areas, and several different activity desks.

There is also a small room on the second floor for a teacher to live. The room contains a kitchenette as well as a small desk and computer. The suite also has a full bathroom to ensure maximum comfort and relaxation after a day of teaching students and welcoming community members.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Sure!
    PICTURES:
    07-08-20-7-39-24-pm_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
    SIM ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE – 139: Teacher and Students

FORUM ID: @icanhassims
    HOUSEHOLD: Teacher and Students
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://icanhassims.weebly.com/139-remote-education.html#sim
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    Maria is dedicated to education, both her own and that of her students! She is a cheerful and good-natured person who loves to read. Her kind personality works well for working with kids. Anna is the class social butterfly. Cheerful by nature, she is easy to get along with. Diego is the class adventurer. No physical feat daunts him and you can usually find him in the backyard playing on the play equipment. Isabella is a budding artist and her creativity shows in all her activities. She loves to draw and paint especially. Rodrigo loves tinkering with and figuring things out. He's gained the reputation as a bit of a geeky kid but the other students love him for his uniqueness.
    PICTURES:
    teacher-and-students_orig.png
    ROOM ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE – 139: Bathroom Sanctuary

FORUM ID: @icanhassims
    ROOM: Bathroom Sanctuary
    GALLERY COST: 5,991
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://icanhassims.weebly.com/139-remote-education.html#room
    ENTRY DETAILS: After a long workday, this bathroom is the perfect place to unwind and take a relaxing bath.
    PICTURES:
    bathroom-sanctuary_orig.jpg
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    CHALLENGE #139 - Remote Education
    FORUM ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    ORIGIN ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Yuma Heights
    NEW LOT LINK: Yuma Heights Remote Edu
    LOT COST: $ 8,500
    GALLERY COST: $ 104,948
    TOTAL COST: $ 113,448
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: REMOTE EDUCATION
    ENTRY DETAILS: Built according to Mr. Quakenshaker's Guidelines : A portable classroom environment has been created. Using Modular buildings . Our modular school buildings have all the features that are required. Several classroom spaces, a librarie, A cafeteria, with plenty of flexible space dedicated to learning. Vertical sliding windows that allow for natural light.Vinyl tile or carpeted floors depending on the area’s purpose ,Diffused fluorescent ceiling lights. Eco Electric heating and cooling systems for learning and teaching comfort. Restrooms with sanitary bathing facilities. An area for a teacher to live,with 2 large closets, a place to sleep, and a complete bathroom. a desk , a small personal refrigerator. semi-separate from the school rooms.There is plenty of storage through out. Exterior siding. Using Clean lines and understated colors
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: Mom's Sims 3 & 4. Creations

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

108213893_2756775581209182_3819452461220491210_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=UoUeRRjmne8AX9AECOq&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-6.fna&oh=d7b010436df00b11e9709510bb078b81&oe=5F2D63F2

SIM OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #139 Remote Education
    FORUM ID: KitelDesigns
    ORIGIN ID: KitelDesigns
    Household Name: BNS139RemoteEducation
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/tj3oI70
    ENTRY DETAILS: Meet Janet and Nawwaf Gillette.. This young couple have taken a giant leap, to move to Nawaaf's home country of India to teach in remote underprivelaged areas. Although their home will be small, their hearts are big to help the young eager children. The first four kids they meet upon arriving are Divit, Maanika, AArav and Mia.

See full descriptions for each sim in the slideshow link

[img][/img]UheXepg.png

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes Please
    fcuRqPI.png
    Attention, starting out Entrants for #BNS138 A Gem of a Vacation Home
    Your results are available here

GArBA5W.jpg
    EVxjqb3.png
    Attention Master entrants for #BnS138 - A Gem of a Vacation Home
    Your results are available here
    3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • hilariteehilaritee Posts: 9 New Member
    FORUM ID: hilaritee
    ORIGIN ID: hilaritee48449
    LEVEL:
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Sprucewood Square in Evergreen Harbor
    NEW LOT LINK: h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4A21034CBD3611EA839C0EF682150483?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=bns139&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: $4,500
    GALLERY COST: $144,248
    TOTAL COST: $148, 748
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://www.flickr.com/photos/67040265@N05/sets/72157715163959268/
    ENTRY DETAILS: My build along with #BNS139 Designed to be a portable community classroom that can be replicated anywhere. It features a small home for the teacher and a large space for cooking classes and any other classes as well as a library, bathrooms, computer space and laundry space for the community. Outdoor painting classes, gardening and recycling and maker trades are also available. I took the "Use as few of walls as possible seriously. I tried to make a wide open area with movable room dividers so the space could be opened wide up for various community activities.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC used
    TWITTER TAG: @birdinginmi

This is my first time trying to officially enter one of these challenges! I've been building along with them for years, but usually don't do them in time and have never gone through the whole process. I really hope that I got all of the elements here correctly. I put the space in the links so I'm hoping you'll be able to update them. I'm excited!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,223 Member
    hilaritee wrote: »
    FORUM ID: hilaritee
    ORIGIN ID: hilaritee48449
    LEVEL:
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Sprucewood Square in Evergreen Harbor
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4A21034CBD3611EA839C0EF682150483?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=bns139&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: $4,500
    GALLERY COST: $144,248
    TOTAL COST: $148, 748
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://www.flickr.com/photos/67040265@N05/sets/72157715163959268/
    ENTRY DETAILS: My build along with #BNS139 Designed to be a portable community classroom that can be replicated anywhere. It features a small home for the teacher and a large space for cooking classes and any other classes as well as a library, bathrooms, computer space and laundry space for the community. Outdoor painting classes, gardening and recycling and maker trades are also available. I took the "Use as few of walls as possible seriously. I tried to make a wide open area with movable room dividers so the space could be opened wide up for various community activities.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC used
    TWITTER TAG: @birdinginmi

This is my first time trying to officially enter one of these challenges! I've been building along with them for years, but usually don't do them in time and have never gone through the whole process. I really hope that I got all of the elements here correctly. I put the space in the links so I'm hoping you'll be able to update them. I'm excited!

image.png
  • iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    Beautiful entries so far! I was not able to do this month's challenge, but I am looking forward to see what is coming up next!
    5nd1sli.png
    #BNS139 Remote Education is closed!
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Did the results for Gem of a Vaction home Established level, get results yet?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top