Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

Comments

• LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    I want to get bridgeport so badly.... waiting for sales... So far I like twinbrook!! It feels like it's always rainy there, and there are so many waterlogged lots. Water in "bad" places makes me feel happy. :D I just love the feeling of rustic, run-down areas. The town area is pretty crisp and clean, but where my sim lives (a house made by EA but edited by me) it's very damp, and the wood looks old, and you can hear dogs or coyotes howling at night. Also she has a dock over a small pond!!!
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
  • MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    The only EA world I really love is Sunset Valley, but I haven't played in Starlit shores in years with that said. I'd love Bridgeport if it didn't have so many issues.

As for custom worlds, I used to use recreations of Strangetown/Pleasantview, but I don't remember who made them or where I got them from.
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • PareocomPareocom Posts: 1 New Member
    Personally my favorite world is Twinbrook .
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    It's Isla Pardiso for me. I love the view.
  • BobbiliciousBobbilicious Posts: 25 Member
    I absolutely love Legacy Island lll because it has pretty much everything in it!
    As an EA world, it would be Isla Paradiso I think. I really like Bridgeport too, since it's such a different world compared to the rest of them, but my laptop/game can't handle that world for too long.
  • SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    I just published a new world - Saffron Bay - on www.mysimrealty.com and I think it is probably my new favorite! Each year brings new ideas / techniques to make lots and worlds better and routing better and so.... it is hard to go back to old ones now because I always want to re-do them!!! :)
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oh hey @SimRealtor , it's really nice to see you, and with an awesome new world! I'm going to take a look :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Magnezone wrote: »
    The only EA world I really love is Sunset Valley, but I haven't played in Starlit shores in years with that said. I'd love Bridgeport if it didn't have so many issues.

As for custom worlds, I used to use recreations of Strangetown/Pleasantview, but I don't remember who made them or where I got them from.

I love sunset valley. One of the best worlds we ever got for the sims 3.

some of the store worlds were sooo cool to.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• OugonmusouOugonmusou Posts: 33 Member
    Rflong7's Bridgeport is my personal pick since it added so much to the world that my lazy self can't be bothered to add hehe
    I am just a simple Sims 2 lore addict
  • ChristinaluvsChristinaluvs Posts: 20 Member
    I'd say Riverview and Aurora Skies... I keep using them for some reason, but then again it's not uncommon for my sims to move around when they hit the third/second generations
  • CatwooCatwoo Posts: 3 New Member
    I only play my own world; Vierra Island
    Its a very big world. I dont like adjoining houses so I made it big.
  • BobbiliciousBobbilicious Posts: 25 Member
    I just downloaded two worlds: Alpine County and Willapa Valley. I'm torn between which I'm going to use for my legacy.
    Alpine County got the city aspect (late night and showtime) and some big rich areas, but with some rural spots too. Willapa Valley is more rural, doesn't have the city aspect like the other (except a couple of small bars) but has this beautiful house boat section. They're both so beautiful!! I really don't know which one to choose haha!
  • darkovikadarkovika Posts: 17 Member
    I almost always wind up playing in Moonlight Falls. For years when I didn't have a ton of DLC or anything like that, I honestly made every single save in Moonlight Falls XD Now, though, I think as my tastes evolved (and I got more stuff), there are so many I'm torn of. Appaloosa Plains is really high up- and Midnight Hollow. It may be dark as HECK, but it's just soooooo atmospheric, I just looooove the way the world looks. Right up my alley lmao. I do love Isla Paradiso (once I edit it and get rid of all of the bugginess), but those other three are honestly my favorite worlds. Appaloosa Plains just has this vibe that I adore, now that I'm older, particularly with like the Fire station and all of that. Just such a happy, calm, beautiful place. Unless it's on fire.

u1j8r43m22dd.png
  • oliv3oliv3 Posts: 106 Member
    Sunset Valley. There are so many good worlds, but I would be lost if one day I loaded my game it didn't see Sunset Valley. Major problem lol
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    SimRealtor wrote: »
    I just published a new world - Saffron Bay - on www.mysimrealty.com and I think it is probably my new favorite! Each year brings new ideas / techniques to make lots and worlds better and routing better and so.... it is hard to go back to old ones now because I always want to re-do them!!! :)

Hi @SimRealtor, great to see you've got a brand new world for us! It also looks populated, so great!
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    legacy island 3 <3<3<3
    also notable mentions
    storybook county
    evansdale county
    mayfield springs

i love all of these, these 4 are pretty much what i use exclusively :)
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Well Currently I can't live without a world I created called Mystic Stone Bay. However, the game won't let me reinstall it for some reason. It was the last world I created.
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    A EA made world would be Staright Shores. Los Aniegos is my favorite custom world. I like these worlds because I usually have sims that are singer or muscians.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Visually, Sunlit Tides. It's beautiful. My all time favorite Sims world. Only issue is there isn't really much to do in it and the townies are all pretty bland.
    I also love Isla Paradiso as it's really pretty aswell and I love island worlds, but I generally play with the Showtime world as it has a good blend between sunny beach-side world and city type world.
  • VinceBatsVinceBats Posts: 3 New Member
    I miss Sims. I want to play it again. You may check, https://sites.google.com/view/gachalife-pc for more.
  • VinceBatsVinceBats Posts: 3 New Member
    I miss Sims. I want to play it again. You may check, <url>https://sites.google.com/view/gachalife-pc</url> for more.
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Visually, Sunlit Tides. It's beautiful. My all time favorite Sims world. Only issue is there isn't really much to do in it and the townies are all pretty bland.
    I also love Isla Paradiso as it's really pretty aswell and I love island worlds, but I generally play with the Showtime world as it has a good blend between sunny beach-side world and city type world.
    Those are favorite EA worlds, also and I agree with what you said about Sunlit Tides not having much to do.
  • TractzTractz Posts: 36 Member
    Sunset Valley is my go to world. I've tried other worlds but keep coming back to good ole SV
  • LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    I love Moonlight Falls the most. Sunset Valley is also really nice because it's so familiar. I'd love Bridgeport more if the high-rises weren't such an issue, but Late Night was my very first EP, and I got Sims 3 just so I could play that EP. That's why I always build my own nightlife venues because there's no way my Sims can get to them in time before they close.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited July 2020
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    MapleIsland_pic_NS.png
    A graveyard and a combined market place (the only two community lots there and one residential 64x64 lot. Perfect Island for asocial sims like mine. :mrgreen: A world I can't live without. :D No roads...you walk everywhere. :D Don't have to meet anyone except unless you want to sell something...

...or buy something.

Maple Island's Motto: "MY ISLAND! GET OUT!" Trust me; they're not much for tourism or tourists.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top