Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hourglass Legacy Saga. RETURNS!!!

Comments

• LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    @haswh Welcome back, I hope you enjoy it. :)
    edited June 2020
    Chapter One
    O3rW2Mz.png

Jason and Archer begin their investigation.
    A special thanks to @haswh for the use of her characters Jerry and Britney,
    edited June 2020
    Chapter Two
    hKD5eZM.png

Archer and Jason interrogate the legendary "Meatball"

I want to give my friend @Maladi777 and @pammiechick a special thanks, for their stories The Heffner Legacy and Day and Knight where I was introduced to Tony "Meatball" Coreleonsi and for Maladi for introducing me to the Salvatore Family, the mafioso family Tony once belonged to.
    It was these two writers, with their awesome gift of characterization, that helped inspire my own version of Meatball. And also @Charliimai who in Gen Two submitted Marizone Leon, a huge player in Gen two forward, as Tony's (and in my story Amira Tamah) daughter, giving me a a perfect place to bring Tony into the story. A special shout out to @rorygirl2001 for creating Tony Corleonsi in her saga Legacy of The Sims You have inspired a lot of great stories with the creation of one of the most dynamic characters in the Sims community. I think I can honestly say, on behalf of all who have had the pleasure of writing him, Thank you.
    Post edited by LONESTAR2330 on
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well now they are getting to know each other better. I sure hope they can work well together.
    @haswh Yeah I hope so too. We haven't seen Jason as much as Archer, and so far, Jason seems to be able to go along, but he is a Blake, so sooner of later that commanding presence his father and grandfather had will come out...or does Jason take more after his mother...Nicky?
    Chapter Three
    TrwZCmU.png
    Archer and Jason check out the place, where Garret and Randy were supposedly "whacked".
    Chapter Four

aCxGw01.png
    Jason takes a team to the place Garret and Randy were last sighted....Oasis Springs
    edited July 2020
    Chapter Five

A5mopjJ.png
    Archer goes to see Enid.
    Post edited by LONESTAR2330 on
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited July 2020
    Just FYI, the Chapter Five link above is broken. When you click on it it says Page Not Found.
    Post edited by Destin2016 on
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Just FYI, the Chapter Five link above is broken. When you click on it it says Page Not Found.

Hi @Destin2016 - Here is the link
    @AudreyFld Thanks!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    edited July 2020
    @Destin2016 My apologies, I have been so busy I haven't been checking the Forums...I will fix it... I hope you are enjoying the story....@AudreyFld Thanks for providing the link
    edited July 2020
    I apologize to my readers, As you may have noticed, I have been absent this week, I have been busy with another big project, I have quiet of bit of The Hourglass: The Fall already written and shot, I schedule them out ahead of time and I sometimes to forget to post on here. I will try to do better in the future. Today I am posting Tuesday's and Today's chapter.

Chapter Six

1xl3EaJ.png
    We meet one of the members of the band....Nakia Blum. Submitted by my good friend @Munterbacon he also submitted everyone's favorite bad boy Archer Kendall, and a couple of other characters that will be making appearances in this story.

Chapter Seven

Fcc7he9.png

Another very special character makes an appearance, Camden Hammond, first submitted to @AudreyFld for New Beginnings: Generation Three by our mutual friend @pammiechick another great author of several great SImlits, chief among them Day and Knight If I am correct, Camden is related to the great Jackson Day.
    @LONESTAR2330 no problem. And I am enjoying the story very much!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Just caught up on the last few chapters. Loving that Archer's band of lovable misfits from high school are getting back together and in the case of Enid getting to jam in an actual band as well. I think Mickey knows more than he's leading on regarding this entire chase.
    @Destin2016 I am glad you are enjoying it!!!

@VanPelt81 I was super excited about bringing in the old crew, especially Enid. Audrey used her a little but she was one of the ones I really wanted to play around with, I am not sure if @InfraGreen is one of my readers or not, but if so I hope s/he will like what I do with her. Enid is going to be a huge part of the story, We might end up meeting her brother too, I haven't decided. As for Mickey, I have no doubt he knows more than he is letting on, but then again...if this is indeed Garret back from the dead, playing one of his games, then Mickey might be as much in the dark as anyone. We will have to see.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @LONESTAR2330 I have no rules or stylebooks for my sims so go nuts. I've been keeping up with no one so congrats on being neither special nor hated. :p (KIDDING it's a good legacy!)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen Thanks! I got all of Archer's old crew from Audrey, our stories take place in the same continuity, as far as going nuts....well....hehehehe....I got some pretty big plans.....especially in the second half of this story for Enid.
    Chapter Eight

RFvZVZt.png

Jason and the band get together to jam.
    Nice to see the band accepting their two new members.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    All caught up! Off to far away distances and loved the band! :)
    @haswh Awesome....the band is pretty cool, hopefully Jason can get focused on that and get away from his grandfather's and father's world.

@VanPelt81 Yep...two new members...going to be interesting to see how everyone gets along.
    Chapter Nine
    KWp8W3H.png

The gang begins their journey....
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited July 2020
    right on my favourite number (unless I don't jinx it and end up on my next page) -i meant the thread's page not the chapter-
    6adMCGP.gif
    The gang better be careful, especially with someone leading them right to them. :o