Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which new occult would you like to see in the game?

Comments

• Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    1st choice WEREWOLVES 2nd choice anything paranormal.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,950 Member
    Something else (you can comment what you want)
    as occult player i will yumyum on whatever i get but also my wishlist goes pretty much

1.happy haunts :
    fortune tellers, seances, graveyards, rituals funerals, grimmy, more deaths, more ghost gameplay + grandma goth aesthetics with lots of lace and doily

(+ possible comeback of bonehilda be cool)

2. dragons & other magical beasts:
    our sims need more pets and simple familiars are not quite enough to satisfy the need of big fire breathing friend or a mighty big 3 headed doggo
    hagrid insists more animal friend!

3. fixing plantsims and aliens to their former glory and more! its simply a shame that they're not able to live their best life

I'd especially love if our plantsims could be actual lifestate, get more interaction going with mother, make some plant babies too those were always so cute

and if our aliens could have spacecrafts and abduct some sims for funs, perhaps have more evil things to do in general

4. fairies and werewolf but only if the depth is more than previous games since they deserve so much more
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2020
    PLEASE NO MORE OCCULTS
    I hope there is a button to turn this off if they add it for free.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Yeti & Bigfoot.

I don't care for the rest, but a Malificent and beautiful fairies like in the Sims3 would be great. Plant Sims and the snowman might be neat. Don't care for werewolves, unless it comes with a cemetery, Grim update, goth clothes, ghost update, and a nice selection of both urns and round and square tombstones and double tombstones.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    A combination of fairies, PlantSims, werewolves and Snowmen (that come alive).
  • Ember_FoxEmber_Fox Posts: 46 Member
    Better PlantSims
    I would love to see better plantsims. I voted for them because remember how much fun I had with them in Sims 2. It would also be great to have imaginary friends. It sounds like fun ^^
  • Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    Werewolves
    I agree plantsims need to be updated. It was so interesting for them to seed babies. Also, I agree that aliens do feel quite plain, but then, they've always felt plain. As for werewolves, I get why people don't want them - they don't do much compared with vampires - but having sims turn into big hairy lycans with proper muzzles this time would be epic! I admit there isn't much lore to them, though and I do wonder if that may be a factor as to why we haven't seen them yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Spooky poltergeist/goblin type things
    I want the ability to create ghosts in the sims 4. It would be so fun to have a haunted house
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    edited July 2020
    Imaginary friends
    I want fairies and imaginary friends but I don't want the imaginary friends of sims 3 I want those big animal plushies come to live after having a big friendship, just like the scarecrown dude. It would be so cute if the big cat and bunnie plushie would come alive, also when the scarecrow came alive no one around got scared. I think they should be a little bit scared of something that is not human to come alive, but not the person that be friended him. Ofc my sim that talked to him and be friended him shouldn't be scared of him but others should. That could be the same for the plushies.
    Post edited by NADYSOPHIE on
  • DrWrightDrWright Posts: 29 Member
    Boogeyman!!! You get to enter peoples' homes from under the bed, out of the wardrobe, from a mirror, or even the toilet!! Then your Boogeysim gains energy by scaring people in the house with their monster form and poltergeist powers. But then they also get to change back to normal Sims so other Sims don't know it was them and also keep their powers.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Werewolves
    tough question...
    went with werewolfs cause they have more potential to be dark and there is not enough dark stuff in game imho.
    I'd just like a "loner, dog lover" werewolf sim, that lives with his many dogs (his pack if you will) in an isolated foresty area.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I think it would be cool to have elves (like the kind from D&D and Elder Scrolls). Would be cool to have Dunmer, Altmer, Bosmer, etc.

I was thinking about Werewolves but I'm meh about them. I'd rather have a cat race like Khajit.

Other than that, I don't really see a need for more Occult characters.
  • Serious_sims_gamer43Serious_sims_gamer43 Posts: 523 Member
    Imaginary friends
    I would love to have imaginary friends which you could customize in cas. And they could be a bit like the child who has them for example, if you have a mean or evil sim the imaginary friend could be evil too!
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    edited August 2020
    I definitely want more occults, but I'm not sure if werewolves are on that list. I'd like fairies maybe if they could bring more mischief and had their own world that's similar to realm of magic except it is magical forest/tree themed. I'd really like updates and improvements for mermaids, and some extra stuff added for spell casters, such as new magical drinks/food. I'd also like an update to plantsims as was mentioned in the poll! I basically want an occult where you canNOT make just any sim into one like you can with literally an occult besides aliens. I would like one where you have to have the bloodline either from one or both parents in order to be such occult. I just don't want any sim to be able to become an occult for a change.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited August 2020
    Fairies
    I don't mind any really provided I get the option to block all or any of them in a Save. Then I can have one unmagical, un-wierd one as a basic and experiment with the other Saves as I like.

I loved the build stuff and objects that came with the Sims 3 version of Supernatural and would like those back anyway.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies and Elves. Also, a fantasy-type world like Dragon Valley in S3.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,326 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies were the life state I played with the most in Sims 3, and I miss them. But I'd also be excited about werewolves or better plantsims.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies. They're my favorite out of all the occult types. I'd be so happy to get a whimsical foresty world like Sylvan Glade.

I want them to go really all out there with the magic and quirkiness of fairies, I want them in the game not locked in some stupid realm. Make them mischievous and tricky, give us the option to transform into a tiny fairy, give us a whimsical foresty world with treehouses and swimmable lakes, since they love emotions so much make the fairies wings change colour with their emotions like ghosts, bring back the fortune teller wagon/career, give us the option to fly or walk, bring in a storyline of good vs evil fairies, etc etc
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Better PlantSims
    Since we've technically got them in game, I'd like to see improvements to PlantSims. Some way to make them permanent (can still keep the temporary state), give them abilities to work with plants (maybe quicker evolve cycles or they automatically come with the Super Green Thumb reward trait), create them in CAS, etc.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Werewolves
    I want fairies, real plantsims, and imaginary friends back, but I want werewolves more than any of them.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Spooky poltergeist/goblin type things
    This sounds fun. Perhaps, it will come in the Happy Haunt Pack.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Honestly, I'd rather they develop/expand the aliens (the sims aliens, not this star wars stuff) that originally came with GTW, maybe give them their own pack with a bigger, playable world, alien specific aspirations (not necessarily ones that need you to BE an alien, just maybe a space exploring, alien contact aspiration) and an ability system closer to vampires and spellcasters. Aliens are my favorite, but they feel left behind at this point, and before introducing a whole new occult type (which I'm certainly not opposed to, as I enjoy supernatural stuff quite a bit!) I want sims aliens to get some proper attention :)
  • coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm fairly happy with what we have, but werewolves seem to always be popular, so I'll go with them.

What about an Occult Lot Type Or trait?

Im taking my inspiration from the ‘Then and Now Manor’ available on the Sims 3 Store and the Community Lot type in Eco Lifestyle:
    • The Now and Then Manor is/ are basically two separate lots. The ‘Then’ version is all prim and proper with beautiful gardens and the ‘Now’ version is completely abandoned with with missing floorboards and infested with moths. I believe the latter also spawns ghosts.
    • In EL there is the Community Lot type, which in fact is one general lot that contains 3 different function lots (Market Place, Maker Space, Community garden). It’s a really neat system as the player can change the aesthetics of each lot depending on its function and via the community space voting system you can decide which functional lot will be active that week.

Using a similar function and transformation system like the EL Community lot type, I would be interested in seeing some kind of occult residential lot, which looks ordinary during the day, but as soon as the sun sets, it looks different and its function changes, for example, at night it may spawn spirits or a certain harvestable needed for a specific skill, unavailable during the day. Or it may transform some occults into their ‘dark’ form, and so on and so forth.

that is a very interesting idea. Are you thinking of a community or a residential lot?
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves - but definitely a toggle for all supernaturals, most importantly for the vampires. I won't buy that pack until there is one.
  • KyletokKyletok Posts: 5 New Member
    Werewolves
    I'd really like werewolves to complete the trio for me, Witches/vampires/werewolves. Tho I wouldn't mind fairies as well. While I know many people hate occult sims, I really only enjoy sims BECAUSE of the supernatural packs.