Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    dddo code 61t72

capital t

i have lotsof recipes on the beach shops still open for a while.

Thank you. I’ll come over in a few minutes. :)

Edit: The code doesn’t work

i'll try again tommorrow. i was having issues with the ea censors so when i fixed that i might have accidently deleted something.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    My island is open. I have some extra recipes and some free fossils. Also the adventure dress is for sale at Ables. Dodo code 4YCQF

Closed

Thank you!

Did something happen to make you not want to open publicly anymore?

Someone shared my dodo code with their friend and they both stole all my good recipes. One of them was also pretending to be the host I guess to try to steal tips. I just now searched on the turnip exchange discord, and they are a known scammer. I wish I would've known this earlier so I could've reported them when they were on my island.

Aw, I'm so sorry, that really stinks. I think you can report them to Nintendo though?
    I blocked both of them on my switch. I’m not sure how to report them.

This says how to report them, but only while you're still in an online session together

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/49140/kw/How to report

But there is a section at the bottom that asks whether or not it is helpful, and if you say no, it will ask you what your question is, along with your email address.

Also, the fact that the Vivianne person has Bowser as their avatar character - how appropriate 🙄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Just made this new little spot on my island and I love it :)
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    @Simprincess I'm sorry about those brats. I have a bunch of diys if you want! Just remember though there are a few bad eggs in the game you have all of us <3
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2020
    I've been cleaning up my flowers for over an hour. Swapping out flowers that don't seem to be producing the hybrids I want and just trying to clean up the overgrowth of tulips (and start setting them up for breeding since I'm still missing colors despite the alarming amount of tulips I had) and other various flowrd.

In all this it finally clicked... I never planted white roses. I couldn't get them until I started getting leif and had the cranny upgraded (I just had tulips and wildflowers before) but that's still been long enough that I feel soooooo dumb. I've checked over my rose breeding chart I dunno how many times and not clued in that white was missing and I could just get seeds and plant it. *facepalm* well at least maybe now I can make progress on roses again lol.

Sigh and now to the overgrowth of pansies on my cliffs. Ugh those are the woorssst.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited July 2020
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Simprincess I'm sorry about those brats. I have a bunch of diys if you want! Just remember though there are a few bad eggs in the game you have all of us <3

Thank you <3 Everyone here is so sweet
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    edited July 2020
    Never mind
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    edited July 2020
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I've been cleaning up my flowers for over an hour. Swapping out flowers that don't seem to be producing the hybrids I want and just trying to clean up the overgrowth of tulips (and start setting them up for breeding since I'm still missing colors despite the alarming amount of tulips I had) and other various flowrd.

In all this it finally clicked... I never planted white roses. I couldn't get them until I started getting leif and had the cranny upgraded (I just had tulips and wildflowers before) but that's still been long enough that I feel soooooo dumb. I've checked over my rose breeding chart I dunno how many times and not clued in that white was missing and I could just get seeds and plant it. *facepalm* well at least maybe now I can make progress on roses again lol.

Sigh and now to the overgrowth of pansies on my cliffs. Ugh those are the woorssst.

My island has been taken over by flowers too. It was so annoying when I wanted to put down paths and move stuff around. I ended up placing a trash can so I could just dump most of the basic flowers. My cliffs are still covered in windflowers though.

If you need any black or pink tulips I can give you some.

My island has been taken over by flowers too. It was so annoying when I wanted to put down paths and move stuff around. I ended up placing a trash can so I could just dump most of the basic flowers. My cliffs are still covered in windflowers though.

I keep a trashcan in my pocket when moving flowers too haha
  • LilfireworkSimsLilfireworkSims Posts: 87 Member

EtPrPPil.png
    This morning I finally unlocked terraforming! I used Happy Island Designer to draft out my image for my island. I'm thinking of putting a big rainbow flower patch in the top right corner, and using the main space for restaurants, an outdoor gym, reading areas, and spaces custom to my villagers. Any thoughts?

EtPrPPil.png
    This morning I finally unlocked terraforming! I used Happy Island Designer to draft out my image for my island. I'm thinking of putting a big rainbow flower patch in the top right corner, and using the main space for restaurants, an outdoor gym, reading areas, and spaces custom to my villagers. Any thoughts?

I'm excited to see the rainbow flower patch, that sounds like it will look really pretty! If you have the teacup ride you can do a carnival area.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    EtPrPPil.png

Looks great!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Also getting rid of flowers. Ugh.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I'm working on a Disney museum on my island and wanted to share with you guys!! Love to know what you think.

EXTERIOR
    JhTYrOS.jpg

WELCOME LOBBY
    RGKNYaq.jpg

WALT'S OFFICE
    jdHbMm8.jpg

PRINCESS EXHIBIT
    vD16KV6.jpg

suRdkSd.jpg
    I'm working on a Disney museum on my island and wanted to share with you guys!! Love to know what you think.

EXTERIOR
    JhTYrOS.jpg

WELCOME LOBBY
    RGKNYaq.jpg

WALT'S OFFICE
    jdHbMm8.jpg

PRINCESS EXHIBIT
    vD16KV6.jpg

So cute!!! I love Disney and after 6 years of saving was going to surprise my kid by taking her there this summer... already bought tickets and everything... but that's all cancelled now with CoVId sadly, no international travel and my kid has asthma so even if we could get there it's too risky right now. (Not sure when DIsney opens up again anyways)
    vD16KV6.jpg

So cute!!! I love Disney and after 6 years of saving was going to surprise my kid by taking her there this summer... already bought tickets and everything... but that's all cancelled now with CoVId sadly, no international travel and my kid has asthma so even if we could get there it's too risky right now. (Not sure when DIsney opens up again anyways)[/quote]

They were supposed to open up mid July, but I know Land is not because of recent spikes and I'm guessing World will be the same.

Sorry about your trip. At lease your tickets won't expire so you can go when all this craziness is over. We were very lucky, we went to Disneyland for the first time in March. The day after we left California Disneyland closed.

suRdkSd.jpg
    edited July 2020
    vD16KV6.jpg

So cute!!! I love Disney and after 6 years of saving was going to surprise my kid by taking her there this summer... already bought tickets and everything... but that's all cancelled now with CoVId sadly, no international travel and my kid has asthma so even if we could get there it's too risky right now. (Not sure when DIsney opens up again anyways)

They were supposed to open up mid July, but I know Land is not because of recent spikes and I'm guessing World will be the same.

Sorry about your trip. At lease your tickets won't expire so you can go when all this craziness is over. We were very lucky, we went to Disneyland for the first time in March. The day after we left California Disneyland closed.

They will expire but they gave us an extra year on them and said that if it isn't open next year we can use the value of them towards new ones any time in the future :) however they were purchased during the Canadian ticket sale days so we'd have to pay about 250$more that way

I've been to Disneyland 4x and love it but my kid has never been. I'm just glad she didn't know about the trip.. She's been wanting to go since hse heard about it at age 2 and would have been devastated if she knew

Haha I sold most of them to the cranny
    Just used the drop box tho even though the store was open so I didn't have to listen to them every time lol. I'm not doing bad in profits. I'll probably just take a trash can when I hit the cliffs though.

I'm good on black and pink tulips, thank you though.

EXTERIOR
    JhTYrOS.jpg

WELCOME LOBBY
    RGKNYaq.jpg

WALT'S OFFICE
    jdHbMm8.jpg

PRINCESS EXHIBIT
    vD16KV6.jpg

This is so awesome. Looks great and what a fun idea.

Haha I sold most of them to the cranny
    Just used the drop box tho even though the store was open so I didn't have to listen to them every time lol. I'm not doing bad in profits. I'll probably just take a trash can when I hit the cliffs though.

I'm good on black and pink tulips, thank you though.

Yeah I was doing the cranny box but most my flowers are far away from the cranny now as it's way over in the desert area haha so I gave up. I have more than enough bells now to be bothered with running back and forth selling them haha!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    So I did get a new visitor to the campsite today. I guess the game is trying to introduce a grumpy villager to my island, since I have every other type. Wolfgang was today's grumpo. So I built a house and set out to see if I could find anyone else on a Mystery island. I saw and rejected Apple, since I already have a peppy villager and a hamster villager, and I saw her quite early on. I saw Portia twice, going out only 20 some-odd times. I had her in my very first AC game, but wasn't very attached to her. I saw Baarbaraa last, but I wasn't completely sold on her.

So now I have to decide if I want Wolfgang or if I want to leave it to random chance. Of I could get back in game and earn more miles to get a few more tickets and hope someone else good shows up. I'm learning toward taking in Wolfgang, since the game will probably offer me another grumpy villager if I don't, and he's one of the cuter ones.

I like the cranky ones, they are fun, but I prefer Admiral and Grizzly haha! good luck whichever you choose :)

Have you tried selling items on Nookazon? I haven't tried it myself but I'm told you can sell items you own on there to other players for more NMT. I'm considering doing that.

I guess I've just still got hope in my heart that I will find a cat. Particularly my son Raymond. 😻

I actually was looking at a Reddit group dedicated to selling and trading the other day however one of the most recent threads was about someone who was a serial stealer. Reading that sort of thing made me anxious. Also I just want to have a good time in my game and not feel lots of pressure about finding cool things and valuable things to put up for sale. Or having a bunch of strangers coming to my island and possibly doing damage or stealing things. But I'm an anxious person by nature, so...

Haha well there's no guarantees, but if it makes you feel better, I often open my island to random strangers by posting the code publically while I'm away from the computer and have non stop visitors for hours. I've never had anyone steal anything or trample flowers or do any damage at all, and many of them have left me cute notes on my notice boards and dropped random bags of bells for me on the island!

I use Reddit for it as well and that's where I post my code. I'm "IceandConnor" in the subreddit group "NoFeeAC" where people trade stuff for free (plus give away villagers, let people in to see Celeste, etc
    only
    since i'm new to ac online i only post for friends. i know i can say that here no strangers.

293P7

Orville just set up my friend thing.
    So I did get a new visitor to the campsite today. I guess the game is trying to introduce a grumpy villager to my island, since I have every other type. Wolfgang was today's grumpo. So I built a house and set out to see if I could find anyone else on a Mystery island. I saw and rejected Apple, since I already have a peppy villager and a hamster villager, and I saw her quite early on. I saw Portia twice, going out only 20 some-odd times. I had her in my very first AC game, but wasn't very attached to her. I saw Baarbaraa last, but I wasn't completely sold on her.

So now I have to decide if I want Wolfgang or if I want to leave it to random chance. Of I could get back in game and earn more miles to get a few more tickets and hope someone else good shows up. I'm learning toward taking in Wolfgang, since the game will probably offer me another grumpy villager if I don't, and he's one of the cuter ones.

I like the cranky ones, they are fun, but I prefer Admiral and Grizzly haha! good luck whichever you choose :)

Have you tried selling items on Nookazon? I haven't tried it myself but I'm told you can sell items you own on there to other players for more NMT. I'm considering doing that.

I guess I've just still got hope in my heart that I will find a cat. Particularly my son Raymond. 😻

I actually was looking at a Reddit group dedicated to selling and trading the other day however one of the most recent threads was about someone who was a serial stealer. Reading that sort of thing made me anxious. Also I just want to have a good time in my game and not feel lots of pressure about finding cool things and valuable things to put up for sale. Or having a bunch of strangers coming to my island and possibly doing damage or stealing things. But I'm an anxious person by nature, so...

Haha well there's no guarantees, but if it makes you feel better, I often open my island to random strangers by posting the code publically while I'm away from the computer and have non stop visitors for hours. I've never had anyone steal anything or trample flowers or do any damage at all, and many of them have left me cute notes on my notice boards and dropped random bags of bells for me on the island!

I use Reddit for it as well and that's where I post my code. I'm "IceandConnor" in the subreddit group "NoFeeAC" where people trade stuff for free (plus give away villagers, let people in to see Celeste, etc
    only
    since i'm new to ac online i only post for friends. i know i can say that here no strangers.

293P7

ty! I'll stop by and check your shops if you don't mind :)
    I was looking for daisy mae for 20 minutes at 11:30. Never found her. I finally found her... well after she was supposed to be gone lol.

I was looking for daisy mae for 20 minutes at 11:30. Never found her. I finally found her... well after she was supposed to be gone lol.

ROFL! She must have slept in today!!!!

only

293P7

ty! I'll stop by and check your shops if you don't mind :)

I couldn't get through, too much interference, I'll try another time as gotta get dinner now.

My gates are now open for all friends if anyone needs to shop or whatever

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top