Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❌ Lets Show Some Support: For Cars!!! ❌

Comments

• Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    YES! Cars! Bring them on!
    Just logged into my account after months of being inactive. Glad to see my threads are still popping aha
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    Some Worlds don't have that many roads anyway. Most of San Myshuno is pedestrianised and Sulani is almost entirely beaches. There's so many other things that the Devs could do first. What about Spiral Staircases? Unlocking Babies, even a little bit? Those are all things that need to be done for free (it would damage base-game if they weren't), What would you rather have; Cars or Ladders?

Horses? Werewolves? Farming? Rock bands?

In the past, Cars have been almost pure roleplay material. "I'm so rich, look at the car that takes me to work." Well if you want people to gush over you, go buy Get Famous.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Please bring back cars! and garages :p
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Cars aren't what I'd call eco-friendly.

There are eco friendly cars. They had some in TS3 Store.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    The leaker who leaked June's patch just spilled some more info. Unfortunately, it's also their last bit of info, as it looks like someone found their IRL info and is blackmailing them into silence. Someone also tried to hack them, too. Seriously hope the police can help, that must be scary as hell.

If we lose the original Tweet, here's an image of it.
    Zusetd9.png

Id take this with a grain of salt. I hope if it does happen Maxis will reveal it in a maxis montly before release. Also by fiscal the latest it could release is March or April of 2021.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    The guy saying it's their 'Last Goodbye' makes me suspicious. He wants to get a lot of attention and go out with a bang and get talked about a lot, so why not claim he knows of cars?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Other: I could go either way, I don’t care, depends...
    I don't really care for cars. But if they're bringing them back, I hope it's more than just clicking on one then the "Travel to..." option comes up.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    Someone told me about this on Reddit! I kinda hope it's true because cars, imo, are desperately needed in this game. They make more sense now that we're getting an eco pack as well (can pollute/help (?) the environment). I hope they don't just release personal cars for Sims though as I'd want them to bring back the school bus (gosh I miss that thing), service vehicles and other types of transport such as rollerblades/skates and skateboards.

Please, please, please let this be true!

Wouldn't it be nice if they updated the neighbourhood transportation to actually function? Like the tram car in Willow Creek and Newcrest and the ferry boat in Magnolia Promenade? Or the big ships we saw in Eco Lifestyle? I saw in one of the streams for Eco Lifestyle that the bikes now actually use the little ramps in the sidewalk when travelling. Hope they give us awesome cars that sims can repair, upgrade, woohoo/hangout/listen to music in, etc., like the TS2 cars.

And trains. Would love that and if they did this, I think it would make the Sims4 a whole lot more interesting. We also need houseboats to live on.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Bring in the vehicles with garages.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Yeah bring on the Hot Rods. I'm going on a Road Trip.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    That's why I play both
    Sims 3 & Sims 4.
    I miss the cool cars.
    Can anyone talk to the Sim Gurus to work on the vehicles & garages already? I'm patiently waiting....
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    The leaker who leaked June's patch just spilled some more info. Unfortunately, it's also their last bit of info, as it looks like someone found their IRL info and is blackmailing them into silence. Someone also tried to hack them, too. Seriously hope the police can help, that must be scary as hell.

Zusetd9.png

Id take this with a grain of salt. I hope if it does happen Maxis will reveal it in a maxis montly before release. Also by fiscal the latest it could release is March or April of 2021.

Free update to the basegame? That would be cool!

Zusetd9.png

Are you sure if the vehicles are Really coming to The Sims 4?
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Please yes :)
    Just to let you know, The majority wants to put vehicles in The Sims 4! Can't wait! :smiley:
    Calling all The Sims 4 Team please make vehicles & garages for The Sims 4. Thanks
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2020
    No. I’m not for cars!
    I think people need to accept that we're not getting cars in this game. It's been a very long time, if they haven't done them already it's for a good reason.

It's a massive thing to add in which would be a laggy mess and serve zero purpose in a closed world. I just wish the devs would atleast acknowledge the situation rather than blanking over it. They're not gonna make something that's such a massive change to the game this late on, best we can hope for is that they'll be in TS5.
    I still wanted cars in TS4. I will not be silenced.
    We need vehicles & garages in The Sims 4. Our patience are running out.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited July 2020

Hey man, thank you for the enthusiasm. But we get it!

Hey man, thank you for the enthusiasm. But we get it!

Thanks Bro.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I think people need to accept that we're not getting cars in this game. It's been a very long time, if they haven't done them already it's for a good reason.

It's a massive thing to add in which would be a laggy mess and serve zero purpose in a closed world. I just wish the devs would atleast acknowledge the situation rather than blanking over it. They're not gonna make something that's such a massive change to the game this late on, best we can hope for is that they'll be in TS5.

How would they make zero purpose in a closed world though? Sims 2 had them and that world was even more closed off.
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »

How would they make zero purpose in a closed world though? Sims 2 had them and that world was even more closed off.

As the vehicle moves to its destination, It will Zoom In Similar to GTA V and the vehicle parks. The animation will be from The Sims 2.