Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New to the forums - Any tips I might have missed?

SystemSystem Posts: 6,561 Member
edited July 2020 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
This discussion was created from comments split from: New Simmers, welcome! - Community’s tips & tricks to get started.

Comments

• SarahLou372SarahLou372 Posts: 112 Member
    Hi I'm new here to the forum, although I'm not a new simmer.

Can anyone give any tips I might of missed :)
    ...**~ThePinkPlumbob~**...
    50098910897_98e2501452_o.jpg
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    Hey, I wish everyone had a good 4th of July, wherever you are tonight :smiley:

@SarahLou372 You're welcomed here... that's all I had to know on the forums. They also have Friday highlights and other things going on.
    AxxYIX4.png
    Thank you for the welcome :) Could you please tell me more about the Friday highlights?
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    @SarahLou372 Yes! Its link is usually on a light blue banner, right beneath the categories tab, unless you have dismissed it already.
    This week's here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978351/friday-highlight-july-3rd-a-week-on-the-sims-forums

Also you'll be able to PM someone if you are promoted to a Member, you can do so by going to someone else's forum profile page. It's good when I felt like being more personal or asking something off-topic :smile:
    AxxYIX4.png
    Wow thank you so much for the info and the link, looks like a pretty awesome thread to be a part of I'll be reading in there 😊😊😊

It would be amazing to become a full member and have access to the whole forum, and be great to message fellow simmers ! And also to chat like you said previously.

Thanks!