Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Livinasimminlife's Stories: Starlight Saga begins

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited July 2020
    Shadami wrote: »
    Nevermind. I found some other side tracks I missed xD

Okay... haha! My stories never end... well, they do, but... anyhoo, thanks for reading!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I know the feeling. I've got one that I've completed. But only one.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I only have one that has finished. And that's the first JUNGLE RUIN. JUNGLE RUIN 2 is close to finishing. I think they are on day 4 of 7 in the jungle.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Okay... haha! My stories never end... well, they do, but... anyhoo, thanks for reading!

i think aydens determined i'll write about his family forever.
    Colt Family Traitacy pt 1 is complete. Lizzie's story (LASL) pt 1 is complete. Technically I have a few shorter stories that are complete but I'm planning a rewrite of my one spinoff since I'm rewriting Kass's story (KCLKF). I'm actually really close to finishing KCLKF.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Antwan is an elder now t.t speaking of jungle ruin 1 xD
    @LegacySims2017 Lizzie's parents, Eddie and Essie Green, who were supposed to be in, I think, Jungle Ruin 3, couples retreat, have passed on in my game from old age.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Antwan is an elder now t.t speaking of jungle ruin 1 xD

I nearly forgot about that. Love Antwan! I even recall you mentioning it in your story, @Shadami... something like "dad's on tv."

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

i think aydens determined i'll write about his family forever.

I feel that way about Kass.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Yup :) I made it a tv show, the adult version of chum chu Jones xD
    @AdamsEve1231 if you saved them, they can still take part in #3.

@Shadami Antwan was one of my favorites in #1.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    He's so much fun isn't he? XD
    I have a saved younger version of them, @LegacySims2017.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

as you know mine don't end they usually start all over again.

cause as my sis cathtea says ayden has me wrapped around his finger and knows it.
    sorry i kindof took over your thread yesterday. but as you know ayden and the benders are my babies. so sometimes its hardnot to talk about them . they'll get plenty of attention toimmorrow i hate fireworks.
    Hey @friendsfan367 it's fine. I don't mind chatting here.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

i think sometimes i miss reading circles. but my eyes now seem to be chronically dry so reading is harder than writing. i can't use drops cause my eyes seem to sensitive to them too.

yeah i didn't know it was your thread til later in the night when i was lurking. cathtea and i used to to do that by accident we wouldn't pay attentionthinking we were in the lounge and then realize when it would post we were wrong shes probably chasing eso monsters today. :)

happy 4th i'll be hiding with the benders. firework distraction remember.

i think sometimes i miss reading circles. but my eyes now seem to be chronically dry so reading is harder than writing. i can't use drops cause my eyes seem to sensitive to them too.

yeah i didn't know it was your thread til later in the night when i was lurking. cathtea and i used to to do that by accident we wouldn't pay attentionthinking we were in the lounge and then realize when it would post we were wrong shes probably chasing eso monsters today. :)

happy 4th i'll be hiding with the benders. firework distraction remember.

Ah yes! My cats are pretty freaked out by fireworks tonight too. Hang in there. Sims is a nice distraction.

You're always welcome here! :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @LegacySims2017 Yes, I think Nate looks a lot like Lizzie but those facial expressions are all Joseph.

P.S.
    Nate has been showing an interest in basketball so I like to think he'll play college basketball, even though it's not an official thing in Discover Uni.
    You can definitely make it a thing. Joseph Simself played a little basketball in my game. Of course, Junior was better at it. So his children in your alternate sims universe are probably better at it too. :grimace:

11-03-17_10-52-59-PM.png?w=800

Aww this is great!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Pull up a chair and some chips and... holy guacamole! I haven't been updating here at all. And I've got lots of things for you!

Livin' A Simmin' Life Updates:
    I last left off with @LegacySims2017's and my Simself's son, Joseph Simself Jr's makeover. I've got the final two categories here on Tumblr - Hot Weather (my favorite outfit is the bottom right one) & Cold Weather. Then Joey's Aesthetic and Profile - like Nate's, I included a picture of sneakers. :)

Parker gets the sneakers too... so, speaking of Parker, generation 2 heiress... all of her posts are now revealed on Tumblr so no more waiting. You get to see her full makeover.
    BuH6dpP.png
    Everyday | Formal | Athletic | Sleep | Swim | Cold Weather
    Party (this is probably my favorite category for her outfits) :love:
    Hot Weather (When she aged up, she automatically had the center outfit with the baseball cap. I loved it so much, I kept it and just gave her the necklace).

I'm pretty happy with how all the triplets turned out, but I'm especially happy with Parker's Aesthetic and Profile.

Super proud of "my" boys...
    Both worked really hard in high school to get perfect grades. Nate will be pursuing a distinguished degree in psychology from Foxbuy Institute and Joey will be pursuing a distinguished degree in culinary arts from University of Britchester. The boys will get their own little side story. I haven't decided on anything super original... Joey and Nate Go to College - but they will get some time in the spotlight. [/spoiler]

I would love some titles ideas for Joey/Nate's story... if you've got them! :smiley:

I changed a few things from Parker's teenage self, but I think it's more fitting for the story. I spent awhile on her makeover, and really enjoyed using outfits from the Puffehead stuff pack by MLys. I felt it was fitting for Realm of Magic. I could not have rolled better for a packs combination for her style/personality influences: Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Backyard Stuff, and Seasons!

Unlike her brothers, Parker will be working post-graduation (even though she got great grades too) in Glimmerbrook. I've already set up the town and all the characters. I've outlined the story quite a bit (since this time I will not be following ISBI rules. However, I will try and give all the characters full autonomy when I can. Already some fun stuff has happened. ;) I do plan to use a mod for the career. I wanted to follow her to work originally, but then I realized the mysteries spawn randomly in TS4's Get to Work and the aesthetic didn't vibe with Glimmerbrook. I'll be using Midnitetech's Investigator career.

And now for the cover reveal for Gen 2...
    pbSiQhO.png

The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright Updates:
    I'm so close to finishing. I'm literally 3 chapters and an epilogue away from being done with the writing!!! I'm really behind with posting chapter links here, but I'll try my best...
    HPzBiYo.png
    Also, in case you're interested, I have the updated Family Tree (without spoilers) over on the blog.

Enjoy! Dag, dag!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ajamkeevinajamkeevin Posts: 278 Member
    I'm diving deep into KCLKF as we speak... I'm in awe. I'm sorry in advance about all the comments and likes that are going to rain into your notifications :#
    ajamkeevin wrote: »
    I'm diving deep into KCLKF as we speak... I'm in awe. I'm sorry in advance about all the comments and likes that are going to rain into your notifications :#

Absolutely no need to apologize @ajamkeevin I'm happy when my readers get into things. Comments are my favorite. They really brighten my day!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited July 2020
    I think I need to reread that one xD I'm soooo far behind

I really adored the bella story. XD
    I think I need to reread that one xD I'm soooo far behind

I really adored the bella story. XD

Bellas going to get a rewrite but I had fun with that one too.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Livin' A Simmin' Life Updates:
    I last left off with @LegacySims2017's and my Simself's son, Joseph Simself Jr's makeover. I've got the final two categories here on Tumblr - Hot Weather (my favorite outfit is the bottom right one) & Cold Weather. Then Joey's Aesthetic and Profile - like Nate's, I included a picture of sneakers. :)

Super proud of "my" boys...
    Both worked really hard in high school to get perfect grades. Nate will be pursuing a distinguished degree in psychology from Foxbuy Institute and Joey will be pursuing a distinguished degree in culinary arts from University of Britchester. The boys will get their own little side story. I haven't decided on anything super original... Joey and Nate Go to College - but they will get some time in the spotlight. [/spoiler]

I would love some titles ideas for Joey/Nate's story... if you've got them! :smiley:

Hot Weather: Bottom right is a good one. Top left is my Joseph Jr's favorite in my story. :grimace:
    Cold Weather: Top left and right are my favorites. Middle one makes me cringe a little. :lol:
    I really like Joey's Aesthetic and Profile. You did an awesome job on it.

Possible Titles: The Simself-Green Brothers, Commencement: Joey & Nate's Story
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif