Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Viele_StimmenViele_Stimmen Posts: 1 New Member
    My Spellcaster who was a master painter and celebrity author died via magical overcharge, so now her daughter who is a master fisherman is on the quest to bring her back. The father just loafs around the house making omelettes and soaking in the hot tub, and has a different female sim over every day.

Not really 'funny', just bizarre.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    In the Futurworld game (set in the near future as people in the 60s and 70s thought it would be) Travis Scott and Summer Holiday finally got married. However, it turns out the food was a little high in fat and sugar and Travis kind of guzzled a great deal of rich food and wedding cake. Waking up on the first day of his honeymoon....he looked like this:
    ZWnEZmO.jpg

There were the inevitable jokes about him being impregnated by aliens but his general health, plus Summer's gruelling work schedule influenced their choice of honeymoon: A day at the spa!

Checking in at the Perfect Balance Spa, they began with a relaxing time in the sauna. Any ideas of "playful" romance were soon scotched by the arrival of other spa clients. Summer signed up for a yoga class but Travis felt too relaxed in the sauna to bother to turn up for it. When it got too hot, a fitness instructor led him to the treadmills for some hard jogging.

After all the stretching, bending, running and weight lifting it was time for a massage. Summer went with some aromatherapy, Travis for an old fashioned Swedish pummelling.
    d64pEBV.jpg

At the end of it all, Summer felt bent out of shape and Travis was still fat. To make matters worse, when they got home the dishwasher and PC broke, the shower was filthy and Summer had caught some kind of skin disease. And Travis was still fat.

Tomorrow in Futurworld Sally Howard re-opens J&S Clothiers.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    This happened...
    7xKZLtW.png
    But sadly Summer had just previously visited a neighborhood with the annoying fighting N.A.P and was not looking her usual self.
    Skh7nAf.png
    So no dates until everything is healed and looking perfect again. :D
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Tiberius Landgraab Jr. was trying it on with Fallon Kyle until she revealed she is married. Now he's still on the lookout for a potential mother to his baby.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited July 2020
    Diego got a phone call that he would inherit money if he got married in 7 days. His lifestyle isn't exactly cheap so he grabbed the offer. He decided he should marry his friend Jupiter. Alexander, Izzy and Diego gathered at the bluffs and Diego invited Jupiter to join them. He tried very hard hitting on him, but with very slim results.
    PR8yXvh.png

The turning point was when he invited Jupiter to his home and offered ramen with love poetry. Jupiter was clearly getting into Diego, but still refused to break up with his girlfriend.
    AjsOTn4.png

Diego and Jupiter became boyfriends on a restaurant date in Windenburg. It started to look like Diego would manage to marry in 7 days!
    rIPNctD.png

In Sulani they first got engaged and then arranged a wedding event. Getting married didn't work though and I think it was because Jupiter still hadn't broken up with his girlfriend. Diego asked him and he agreed to do it tonight. Too bad that the wedding event was already happening and also Diego ran out of time to get the money.
    fJ6eC3x.png

On top of this Alexander offered Jupiter a rose and he accepted. Alexander knew about the 7 day deal and didn't except Diego to be serious about the relationship. Diego was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off and I must say it's uncertain if the wedding will take place at all now.
    lpeTwP5.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited July 2020
    Okay I had a lot of fun for a lot of hours just going back to being deviant for awhile. I'm just playing a simple mad scientist living in a mortuary that is having roomates (controllable ones so far) die around him with just a little push ... I just plan on filling up his cemetery because it's been awhile since I've done that...

First to go was Ulrike Faust by Murphy Bed:
    bQo7Xoz.png

Then Mitchell Kalani by Rabid Rodent Fever:
    JB1gwOc.png

After that he chatted up the Soul Reaper and lo and behold I found out you can invite him to become a roomate (the uncontrolled kind)... so I did. No cheats. Couldn't assign him a bed though but still..
    cBNpFIG.png

I figured Grimmy would be gone when he came home from work but no he was cleaning the place up!
    mgrHjNj.png

I think I'm going to like this arrangement!
    egTcBMc.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I played my old save with a family of 7 Sims today. Since they don't have pets or a garden I thought it would be safe to play, even with EL bugs.

Gilmore family has 4 children and they're all teens (2 sets of twins). Here are 3 of them and their mother.
    rTrPUBp.png
    From left to right: Donna, Johnny, Stephen and their mom Rosie.

4th teen Katie has an active trait and she was boxing at the time.
    b5twlDb.png

Later Donna invited her friend Luna Villareal to visit. She has a crush on Johnny, but Johnny seems to be more interested of his homework. Luna looks disappointed. :D
    GdSbUEy.png

After Johnny finished his homework he went to practice guitar playing. He wants to become a rock star.
    tPadIbz.png

Here's Rayna Daniels. She's Rosie's sister. She's a writer and she just published her latest book. Rayna and Rosie are the opposites, Rosie is outgoing and cheerful and Rayna is gloomy and loner. Rayna lives in the basement. She's been having an affair with Bob Pancakes for a long time. ;)
    WjZHYgA.png

Rosie and her husband James finally had some time together when the teens and Rayna went to sleep.
    wjGbsUj.png

James is an astronaut, so they have a rocket ship. They used it for woohoo. ;)
    fP9fVEC.png

I don't know what happened, but this is how they looked when they came back...
    James looks filthy.
    WPiJm6E.png

Rosie looks like she had a good time. :D
    cnaEjFQ.png

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Exterior = finished!

I might remove some grass here and there before I upload the finished product though...
    It's really hard to make places look abandoned in the Sims 4 haha! Could have done with some broken windows but I tried my best with what we have

TOrzxPr.png
    ER4YQ7E.png
    aY8HZj4.png
    VNNZQYx.png
    wHWFbJV.png
    cNNT1Cr.png
    PARJlUE.png
    ThECSV5.png
    AppUI3M.png
    1RQHjHL.png
    xJ2cKQQ.png

Now to just finish off the inside and then I'm finally done :grin:
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Emilia's son Oliver was dueling outside the magic realm Q when his mom dropped dead of old age. Here you can see Grim moseying around the corner in the background on his way to reap the poor kid's mother

VgiKDYc.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    My Elder Sims renewed their vows and then watched the firework display in their honour

f2WBA23.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    FUTURWORLD!!!!
    It was the turn of aspiring entertainer, Chad Everett. Recently he's been getting friendly with next door neighbour, Sally Howard. Sally owns the J&B Clothiers and has inherited money from wealthy parents and Chad's worked his way up in the clubs and bars so would a working Joe like him stand a chance with a sophisticated lady like Sally? Well, as this is the future that kind of social hang up has been done away with.

Chad asked Sally out on a date and she accepted. Heading down to the Rattlesnake Juice Bar things were going well...
    R5bHnTi.jpg

But....potential disaster! Lily Feng suddenly showed up and started to ruin the romantic atmosphere with the latest gossip. Chad attempted the lighten the mood but the joke fell flat. The date had only reached Bronze level so far...
    zrJIgd4.jpg

Chad and Sally moved tables and things started to improve. A bit of self-deprecating humour and some low key chat built things back up again. Sally started to flirt with him and it was now at Silver level....could they reach Gold?
    3aOAVo5.jpg

YES! A great first date.
    CazCEjn.jpg
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited July 2020
    The drama continues!

I decided to playtest the spa resort I built using my Simself (even though I usually just pick random households). Figured Jaik could go there with his girlfriend to loosen up and forget about their roommate's death. Thing is his other roommates showed up there too saying "Saw you heading out, so what are we doing?" And Jaik was like "Hey! Come join us bro! We're going to the spa! Bestfriendsforever!"

They change into their robes and what does he see? His best friend and girlfriend flirting behind his back!
    asdTLtz.png
    "What're you doing?"
    qPgCqHT.png
    "We're through!"
    7HsSO8u.png
    "And you, let's take this outside!"
    DEMsErN.png
    Xqwo9Ta.png
    He's actually throwing a drink over him but it looks like he's punching him square on the jaw. :lol:

I'm screaming! The interaction failed! :expressionless: And he just walked away! Smirking! What a dirtbag!
    OP55H0T.png
    Jaik crying in his hotel room. I'm so sorry, I knew I should have playtested with Makoa!
    dBdCMkq.png
    His ex-best friend about to pee himself. I hope he's anxious about betraying his friend! I'm kicking him out the house as soon as we get back!
    ha5ct4i.png
    That's sad. Venessa doesn't even seem to be affected in the slightest... :neutral:
    okAbp6J.png

Edited for censorship.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited July 2020
    Rosie Gilmore reached level 10 wellness skill.
    6UrBnWH.png
    f5aYJir.png

Rosie's husband James is going to age up to an elder soon and I'm not ready for it. He's a randomly generated Sim that I care more than some of my own Sims. When Rosie met him he had several romantic relationships with several different female Sims (they kept calling him all the time, lol), but I'd like to think Rosie tamed him. Well, he actually had one incident with Bella Goth, though. Bella was Rosie's best friend until one day when Rosie had a dinner party Bella flirted with James and the drama was real. They survived it, but Rosie and Bella are not friends anymore.
    lAhwVxF.png

Bob Pancakes came to visit. He's cheating Eliza with Rosie's sister Rayna. The girl on the right is not Rayna, she's Rosie and James' teen daughter Katie. In the background are Katie's sister Donna and her brothers Johnny and Stephen.
    F8CG9Gn.png
    pM8t9YI.png

The teens are eating at the same time, which is rare. Their aunt Rayna is there too.
    HVqw9vM.png

Rayna and Bob had a fancy dinner date at Chez Llama. Bob's facial expressions are the best. :mrgreen:
    lfiuBTR.png

Donna is dating Duane Talla. They had a date at the pool.
    TTR7H10.png
    r6q1p6a.png

James got a promotion and a nice uniform. :)
    54omRf9.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    My photographer Sim wanted to test out some new kit she'd bought so decided to hire a 'fashion model'. This was who turned up, complete with the inevitable eyeball ring - not quite what she was expecting :D
    Y8872tp.png
    Then Jeb came for visit, with paper bag, so we had him pose a bit too :p
    9BDdyyk.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I just read another thread where the townies/NPCs seem to be running around town with a bag on their heads. No picture, as it didn't post.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Carpophagous Corner, 6th of Spring, 9:02 am. I love the way the sun illuminates the guitar and couch. The aspect of the sunlight is almost photo-realistic.

mfOvNHS.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member

@OEII1001 , that pic looks awesome!

e4raS40.png
    Veera's visit to Forgotten Hollow was.. well.. eventful :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @OEII1001 That screenshot is amazing!
    @Ellupelluellu I really want to know the back story there! LOL XD

Ok here is what happened in my game today. So I am playing an alternate save where 2 of my favorite sims are a couple, Joanna and Simeon Silversweater. I set Vlad as Joanna's adoptive father. MCC had him marry Catarina Lynx. I got the notification she was pregnant and in labor. I decided to check in on them. Poor Cat was VERY due. I thought she was going to have twins! pHUIGae.png
    She was miserable and Vlad was poofing around the mansion in his mist form due to dad panic, so I sent them to the hospital for delivery.
    ayWVj5D.png
    I gotta give the crusty old evil vampire credit, he stayed by his wife's side the whole time. The look on both their faces! UYFXaed.png
    Finally. Its a boy! I forgot his name. a6jruMc.png
    But I'd be crying too if they were my parents. tPi97Xj.png
    @sarabeth2984 , Vlad and Catarina are sort of a pairing that most people would never have, but it makes them unique :) And again, lots of room for the cats in that house :)
    About my pic, well, an unfortunate accident, lol. I had several "Ohhh"-moments :D Even the grim stayed and watched her going out of the house :D

• orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    In the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
    2d16MAI.png
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2020
    It was Spooky day in the BFF household Liberty and Travis were in charge of making decorations.
    pdGN2Wu.png
    Liberty also took care of the trick or treat visitors while Travis finished up carving his pumpkin.
    wwe9j2O.png
    The trick or treat kids get bigger every year. :D

Since she is a culinary professional Summer was in charge of snacks. Cheese eyeball anyone?
    AvRFmkN.png

Over all the party was a big success. Lots of familiar faces showed up and a good time was had by all.
    hlGBhCP.png
    Summer dressed as a fairy. Liberty dressed as an astronaut. She borrowed her costume from work and Travis was a cool ninja.
    FPsgpx6.png
    Benjamin Goth , grandson of Bella (Morty is not his grandfather, tho) , there is still something from Bella at him :)

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @Sharonia It was Halloween in my game today. The Smith household had a rockin' house party. They live across the road from the BFF house which is home to the McManus family.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I started a new save/family on my return from my long absence (health issues). Jackson and Elinor Rheem (I got the name from a street sign) and their toddler son Michael. Currently, Elinor is pregnant after Love Day Woohoo; she works in Education while Jackson is in the Law career, so I'll probably alternate sending each one to work so they can raise the kids. I honestly wasn't intending to have Elinor get pregnant until Michael aged up and became a child, but well, things happen.... >:) Haven't decided if the parents will take time off for University or if I'll just wait and send Michael and his sibling there.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top