March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I know it's cutting it a bit close to the due date, but I'm going to have post my entry tomorrow if that's okay. I'm far too tired tonight, and I'd rather not rush it.

I am defintely interested in entering for City Living though. :)
  • blue_skyblue_sky Posts: 31 Member
    Challenge 13

First of all, I had so much creating them! :D

Story:
    This lovely man is Valentino Dufort. He has a huge crush on the lovely lady Chantel Deveraux. She does not know that, but this is about to change tonight! He was not confident enough to tell her sooner, because he is her best friend since they were 7. She is also a well known musician and he is just her best friend who gets invited to every party, because of her. Today they are attending the high society masquerade ball in Newcrest. He was secretly texting with her with a secret phone number for weeks. She is finally gonna meet her secret admirer tonight. He told her how he would look like. Now they have finally found each other. His eyes are only looking her way. All the other big stars dont matter for him. She goes towards his way, takes off his mask and kisses him before she could get a glimpse of his face. After the kiss, she looks at his face and realizes that her secret admirer was her best friend all the time. Turns out that she finds him attractive too. Everybody is cheering for them! <3

Gallery: bluesky575
    Twitter: sky_xxblue

To see this two, you will have to go to the gallery, because I did not figure out how to add a picture here. I am sorry :/
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Not entering for CL as I already have it, but just for fun! (written from the perspective of Carolyn, gallery link: Masked Mistakes Household)

The gold invite in your hand is for the ball of the year. Well - not really an invite - your boss forged one for you, but that's beside the point. With your partner Mina you have gotten the assignment to find a very famous criminal, called Rickey Longo. Because you're just a teen, nobody takes you too seriously, and besides that you're rather petite, so you'd never be able to win a fight from a grown man, right? Actually, you do stand a chance, you might win. But... who fights?

JtvBoRd.png
    Across the room you see Rickey. He hasn't seen you yet, instead he's staring absentmindedly out of the window. Something seems to... have happened outside, as he quickly walks towards the globe bar.

avKnQlM.png
    Rickey grabs himself a drink and quickly downs the contents of his glass. From a distance this simple action might seem innocent, but for you, a trained spy, it's obvious this drink isn't just any drink. No, this mission will be your toughest one yet.

Will you manage to catch Rickey or will you be his next prey?
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    Hi everybody I'm new to this forum: I've already sent my Sims in gallery for @GLovely1 masquerade ball ... here I write the story of my "Vampire the Masquerade" ball partecipants: BΓ©rΓ©nice BonBon vampire drag queen and her son Valentino Vlad joined SimsPride2020 ... they had so much fun hanging around with their friends and dancing...but they never get tired of new exlusive vip parties so they headed to the #GLovelysQCC top class Masquerade ball !!! They also brought for the challenge their Maskedkitten Mysty!!! But...what about BΓ©rΓ©nice's past? She won't reveal!!! (maybe her wardrobe should give some clues)!!! ... Will someone discover her real identity? A masquerade ball is the perfect spot for her!!!
    PS ... I do not see buttons "insert picture" so If i will find it i will add also a picture :p
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
    edited July 2020
    I was trying to write at least a little bit of a linear story to tie all these events together but my brain is about fried and it was a pretty chaotic afternoon. So I hope it's okay, that I'm providing just a little more background information in addition to my backstory posted on the gallery.

You can find my household on the gallery under the title
    Love Story (Just Say Yes.)

The title is inspired by the Taylor Swift song "Love Story," and the story itself is a bit of a modernized crossover of Cinderella and Romeo and Juliet. (But without the tragic end)

Why everyone is at the party.
    • Emilia and Augustus - Mr. and Mrs. Whitmore are the host and hostess of this snazzy event. The masquerade takes place at their mansion (represented by the Von Haunt Estate in the screenshots.) Emilia is a fashion designer and is debuting her new collection at the party. (Because what better way to promote your business than at a lavish party?)
    • Maximon was expelled from college during most recent semester after pulling a prank on the dean, that while harmless, did destroy some property and is being forced to attend the party by his parents both as a form punishment (despite being 23, and no longer a child, as he would remind them) and so he can talk to the representatives of Foxbury, and get transferred there.
    • Nova - Nova graduated high school the year prior, and took a year off before heading to college, deciding to to instead take an internship, (get a little bit of experience, you know?)
    • Hallie - Hallie has newly graduated high school and is looking to further her education. But she wants to save up to pay her college tuition. Nova knew this and pulled some strings to get her into the party as one of the servers, where she would be paid. (And hopefully won't make a fool of herself.)

How Hallie and Maximon meet.
    Hallie is serving hor dourves to the guests, and when she reaches the Whitmores' table, she (quite literally) falls at Max's feet, sending the tray of appetizers into the air, (and onto the (quite expensive) tablecloth. She considers forgoing the payment and just running away to go and hide, but Max shows his secret gentlemanly side and helps her clean up.

She shyly thanks him and apologizes (more than once) for the disturbance, and Max (who seems to already be in awe of her) starts talking to her. At least until his parents butt in, telling him not to associate with the "servants" as his mother crudely puts it.
    6OpfjXy.png

The iconic dance scene that every modernized Cinderella story needs.
    This is the scene where Hallie has changed out of her waitress uniform and into a deep purple gown, being practically unrecognizable with her hair loosely curled and pulled over to one side and a purple mask. Everybody watches in awe as she walks down the stairs into the ballroom -- and then trips on the last step, tumbling forward. Only to be caught by Maximo, whom she meets for the second time that night.

And I actually did get just a tiny bit of that scene written, so I'll share that with you at least

Hallie's POV.
    Everybody went completely still. The room was silent and everybody was staring at me. Whispering about me. I swallowed, hard and my heart leapt into my throat.

What if they recognized me? What if they knew I was just a server and that I wasn’t even allowed to be in this part of the mansion.

I could kiss my paycheck, and college education goodbye. Maybe I should just turn around, put my server’s outfit back on, and pretend that this never happened.

Max's POV
    The skirt of her deep purple dress swishing as she walked - and then tripped over the bottom step, falling ever so gracefully (read: not gracefully at all) into my arms...

Okay, fine maybe I’m exaggerating just a little. Maybe I just happened to be standing there when she tripped and maybe I had to step forward to save her from cracking her head open… but I still caught her.

Max's POV is mainly just there to give you some more insight to his personality, and after this scene is where they would slow-dance.
    KNhQ85x.png

Final Scene of Masquerade night.
    During the final scene that takes place the night of the Masquerade, Max and Hallie go out onto the balcony and just talk... about anything and everything really. This is the scene where they would begin to fall in love with each other. I really wish I could have written this one, but I don't want to post something that's only half-hearted.

The story would still continue after the party, and this is where a little bit of the Romeo and Juliet influence would come in. Since Maximon's parents do not approve of him dating someone "below" him, he has to see her in secret. Thankfully, I plan on giving this story a much less tragic ending if I ever get around to writing it, but let's just say... it's not going to be easy.
    SJMjTUZ.png

Sorry if something doesn't make sense, or some of my words somehow get censored by the way. As I've said, I'm pretty tired mentally. So I really hope everything is okay and that I did everything right.

Also, I did have to use the Sims teleporter mod to take a few of the screenshots. Hope that's okay as well. Please let me know if not though.

Just to clarify I AM entering for a chance to win CL. And Thank you so much for this opportunity by the way! Best of luck to everyone else entering for the win.

• MiraRoseBlackMiraRoseBlack Posts: 17 Member
    I hope this isn't too late! I really loved seeing everyone's entries in the gallery πŸ˜€

Masquerade Twins: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/78C8B8C8BCDA11EA88F85A33F2A459FA?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=GLovelysQCC&max=50&maxis=false

Camilla Cruz was a highly renowned actress with many prestigious awards up her sleeve, so it was no surprise when she was invited to the Romero’s (an elite family from Del Sol Valley) annual Masquerade Ball. Camilla also happened to be dating Francisco Romero, and he had planned on proposing to her during his family’s extravagant event! But Camilla had a secret that not even the paparazzi nor the Romero Family had gotten ahold of yet. She had a twin sister - Carmen Cruz. Carmen was nothing like Camilla and due to her unfortunate choices, she had landed up with a 10 year sentence in prison. Now that Carmen was finally out, she was set to wreak havoc on her sister’s life and everything she had worked so hard to achieve. Carmen spent months ensuring that she created an exact replica of Camilla’s outfit for the Masquerade Ball. A shimmery golden dress, velvet gloves, and most importantly; a white and gold mask. Of course, there was one tiny detail Carmen was missing. A tattoo. Camilla had gotten a small tattoo of a few birds on her upper back a few years ago, not her best decision but she still loved it nonetheless. But, could this be enough to differentiate the twins? Would Francisco be able to tell who the real Camilla Cruz is? Or will he end up proposing to the wrong sister?
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited July 2020
    Une Comedie De Trois

All evening August has sought the attentions of masquerade mistress Lilliana. His intentions are less to get near her heart & more to get near the jewels dripping from her neck. Not a fool, Lilliana enjoys the chase given by the handsome swashbuckler.

EFP6vCD.png

Enter blue-eyed temptress Regina who has an agenda of her own. August is smitten at once.

lq0lCgl.png

Lilliana, eyes glowing green with jealousy, is provoked into a rage. Fearless Regina is undaunted. Bewildered August is torn.

gATtD56.png
    Post edited by lisabee2 on
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    edited July 2020
    Please delete
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    edited July 2020
    please delete
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Here's my entry! :D

Prologue…
    Penelope is a freshman at Britchester University. She just enrolled and currently living in the campus dorm designated for the freshmen. While waiting for her first class to begin, Penelope is laying on her bed while reviewing the subjects module, when she suddenly heard a knocking sound at the door. A moment later, something is slipped under the door. β€œWho is it?” asked Penelope. She waited for the answer, but, there’s no one replying except for the stereo sound from the room next door. She walked to the door to open the door with an intent to look for one who was knocking on her door, when she noticed that, there is a black envelope slipped under the door. She carefully picks up the envelope and examine the envelope. The envelope is beautifully decorated with golden letters and design, with her name, Penelope Sullivan has written in gold. She open the letter where it’s written; β€œNight of Art”.

β€œNight of Art? What is this? Is this a joke?!” said Penelope angrily. She angrily opened the door. As she is about to walk out from her room, a girl next door is walking out of her room with the same envelope as her’s. They stared at each other for nearly 20 seconds before both realise that they have a similar envelope. β€œYou have the same letter?” asked the girl next door. β€œYes…” said Penelope. The girl looks puzzled and by the expression from her face, Penelope knows that, the girl might be as confused as she is too.

Penelope and Jasmine are standing side by side at the grand entrance of a castle. They cannot believe their eyes as they are welcome by dozens of masked men. As they walk towards the door, they cannot hide how shocked they are even under the masks. The moment feels so unreal, as if they were invited by the Great Gatsby.They were blindfolded and drove by a mysterious man when they were picked up at their campus dorm. They are still unsure what is the Night of Art, let alone, who invited them… and even sending them the costume too… The only common thing that they have learnt was, both of them are the art lover. Could it be, this is the secret society that they have heard during their lecture time? They continue their talk at the bar... as the night goes by...

id76gE9.png

Penelope Sullivan
    tASZb0g.jpg

Jasmine Robertson
    5X8dBGZ.jpg

They are available to download from the gallery. Here's the link,Night of Art
    OID:- x4m1r4
    edited July 2020
    lisabee2 wrote: Β»
    Lilliana, eyes glowing green with jealousy, is provoked into a rage. Fearless Regina is undaunted. Bewildered August is torn.

gATtD56.png

I am sorry .. I should have entered it all in one window .. I tried to delete those but it will not let me :(
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    I couldnΒ΄t participate this busy weekπŸ˜“. But I come to wish you good luck! All entries look great and fun!😊😊😊
    I made a new couple for the Masquerade ball (Posted early this morning in gallery in time for the challenge deadline)...but I write here (+ Twitter) the BIO some times later ;-) ... TITLE: Mouse Masquerade... STORY: "Mamy, mamy I'm a big boy now... can I come with you to the exclusive vip #GLovelysQCC #Masquerade #Challenge ball?" Said little Mustard... "I'll promise I'll be polite with all the guests, you'll be so proud of me!" ... "Pleeeaaaaaaseeee!!" .... His mamy smiled and said: "Ok Sweetie but behave and don't ever get frenzy with the cheese snacks!!!"
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Wow wow wow seriously you guys pulled out everything you had for this masquerade challenge round! πŸ’œ I absolutely loved seeing everyone's outstanding, creative entries and the story development for your guests was equally fabulous. Thank you for putting your heart into this one and sharing here, on twitter & in the gallery! I just finished preparing the score sheet for our 5 judges this round and now it's up to them! I wish you all the best and this is really going to be a challenge for our judges .. I'm glad I'm not one of them! πŸ˜‚ I'm so happy with your support and enthusiasm that I'm adding a couple of stuff pack prizes for 2nd and 3rd place, winners choice :D πŸŽ‰

I also want to thank you all for being so supportive of each other here, in the gallery and on twitter too! It's a beautiful thing to see and really makes this feel like our little forum family .. which is growing by the week! ;)

In the meantime, I'm working on the creative directions for week 14 now to give you something fun to do while waiting for this week's results! Check back soon!

Happy creating πŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

FOURTEENTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:

After the glamour of a masquerade I thought it was time to slow things down and kick back in the shade. The shade of a cowboy hat that is ;) Be sure your sim(s) this week are all about the country biz. Stick a straw of the hay variety between your lips and gallop away from high society with your well worn jeans 'round your hips! Tell your sims it's time to get out of the rat race and dig into country life's slower pace. Feel free to say yeehaw, giddy-up and even yippy-ki-yay as you focus on all things country today! There is one must have in the everyday wear (first outfit) .. can you guess? Yes, it's the cowboy hat, so please make sure your sims don't forget that! Otherwise, the sky's the limit as you explore your CAS options to fill our hashtag with the best in country living. As always, a sim story is a need so please feed us with wonderful words colored by living, working, loving & simply being country ;)

Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery πŸ’œ

Deadline ~ Friday 7/10 12:00 PM MST however it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some awesomely created households to nominate ;)

Rules:
    1. Your description should include anything related to living a country life. You could describe a day in the life of your sims; tell about what brought them to the country, for example born & raised there or maybe on the run from someone. Again, your story is whatever you can dream for your sim or sims, just have a focus on country life.
    2. All sims in your household must be wearing a cowboy hat in the first outfit.
    3. Style the other outfits in a country vibe that fits their story/personality.
    4. Pets are welcome & encouraged for country companionship but not required.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. Only Maxis poses.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Feel free to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) here and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Stay safe and happy creating always Lovelies! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Thank you everyone for your super sweet and kind comments on my Masquerade entry! And good luck once again to those who entered. β™₯β™₯β™₯ i had a super fun time.

@GLovely1 Ooh. This next theme sounds super fun as well. I already have an idea of what I want to do. It's getting late now though, so hopefully I can get started tomorrow.

I'm very happy to hear that you're already coming up with an idea for the sweet country life @MeowchaFrappe :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• blue_skyblue_sky Posts: 31 Member
    @GLovely1 I love the new challenge! I'm a little busy the next weeks, but I'll try to do it 😊
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited July 2020
    My entry: Hill Billy

"Howdy y'all! Name's Billy Higgins, but them city slickers call me Hill Billy. Ain't got no idea why. I enjoy playin' my guitar, makin' and drinkin' good ol'e Kombucha and catchin' a big one! The country life is sweet and simple...just the way I like it."

QDQjOBd.png

gQAdrSV.png

GIZNN35.png
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    @Flash5 I unintentionally used the same hat and outfit for my entry as yours. Should I replace his outfit and reupload him? I don't know if they seem too similar.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    Oh this is another awesome challenge!!! Thanks @GLovely1 :)<3 I'll post very very soon my country life COWBOY Sim with picture... PS can I than add also 2 pictures (1 for each) of my Masquerade Ball entries? I was a new member without picture permission feature and I could write only the story :'(
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge: 14
    Entry: Delilah Mullin
    Story:
    Delilah Mullin was known for two things: her love of a good meal and robbing banks. Unfortunately for her, she’s robbed one too many and now the law is after her. She may be wanted dead or alive but that’s never going to stop her from enjoying a juicy steak and fresh beer. With each meal potentially being her last, she makes sure to savor every bite!
    delilah-mullin_orig.png
    delilah-mullin-outfits_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • LaTalpaVolanteLaTalpaVolante Posts: 23 Member
    Great theme for the next challenge! And I've already seen so many cool entrys! :)
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Ooohhh oohhh ohhhh!!!!!!! Oh my so many entries this time! I am so happy that your challenge is reaching so many people @GLovely1 because it is so creative and fun! welcome welcome everyoneee! =DD

Ok, let me just say that I absolutely loved the 14th theme, because I wanted to do something like this in sims for a long time now and never did, sooo now I had the chance hahaha

I am sorry I couldnt chose only 3 images oopsie!

A Run for Sheriff:
    Gus: Ok so now that the old sheriff is dead meat, who do you think will be the next? I'm on the fence here..

Hqln1yv.jpg

Clayton's a clever feller, but is a yellow belly, terrified of everything!

YWQKPRP.png

Arizona is a tough girl, she can be madden than an Old Wet Hen, but she is off her nut!

PWQAIZH.jpg

Billy keeps saying he is good for this town, but I heard that he is a bad egg and already bed some people down.

qEyykYn.jpg

Ok my old friend pour me just one last gut warmer, and I am heading home. A gully washer is coming!

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/413D01A2BE8111EA80B66E1322EB88F3?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=DeaSimmer0&max=50&maxis=true

• Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    @Flash5 I unintentionally used the same hat and outfit for my entry as yours. Should I replace his outfit and reupload him? I don't know if they seem too similar.

Hi @divanthesimmer !! No way, they are totally different (just the same outfit!) - please don't change him one bit, he's awesome. Just goes to show how great minds think alike!! xx <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top