Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cars Leak?!?

Comments

• Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Are the studio team really worked on the project?

The cars? No one knows. The only “info” we really have on it is that someone said they’re are working on it. But the only reason people trust them is because they leaked some information about Eco lifestyle EP, and I turned out to be true. Who knows what to believe though.

Meaning they are working on vehicles with garages right?
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

The cars? No one knows. The only “info” we really have on it is that someone said they’re are working on it. But the only reason people trust them is because they leaked some information about Eco lifestyle EP, and I turned out to be true. Who knows what to believe though.

No clue, literally NO-ONE knows . Take it for what you will, there’s been NO word in anything involving cars at all.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited July 2020
    telmarina wrote: »

Someone said in another thread that it was all invented just to prove that it was easy to deceive the pages that 'leak' those infos. The cars and the paris leak...
    Paris leak? Haven’t heard about that one, whats the details on that one? Link?

No it isn't Paris but Nando is releasing a France Pack at the end of this month.

No clue, literally NO-ONE knows . Take it for what you will, there’s been NO word in anything involving cars at all.

Okay then, We need to tell that to The Sims Team to make sure that cars must come to The Sims 4.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited July 2020

Someone said in another thread that it was all invented just to prove that it was easy to deceive the pages that 'leak' those infos. The cars and the paris leak...

Nando fed this sims tea page with fake info about a paris and cars leak. In his twitter account he explains everything. He was trying to prove that they would start leaking those infos without any kind of proof. And the guy from the sims tea page did fall for that.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Cars are a base game feature. If they make an EP or GP out of this I'm gonna be furious.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited July 2020
    Cars are a base game feature. If they make an EP or GP out of this I'm gonna be furious.

I'd expect that cars themselves would be a base game update, but they'd be followed closely by a pack that somehow required cars - a racing game pack (could double up with horses) or a road trip pack (could double up with bands) or something like that.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited July 2020

I totally agree. They should come as a free base game update.

Although so far bikes have not been treated that way. Two different looking bikes in two different EP's.
    I do think there has been a higher demand for cars than for bikes, but Cars also demand more game play, so I wouldn't be surprised if an additional pack will be released to support that.

We'll have to wait and see if and how they will be added.

They need to work on the Base Game updates if you want the vehicles to come in The Sims 4.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    To be honest I hope so just so it stops people whining every 5 minutes, then again people will find something else to whine about if they bring it out same as ladders
    @Onverser wrote: »
    To be honest I hope so just so it stops people whining every 5 minutes, then again people will find something else to whine about if they bring it out same as ladders

These days, whining is part of the gameplay.
    Knock, Knock Is anyone making vehicles and garages for The Sims 4? We're Waiting......
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

ohohoh just wait!
    The "whinings list" is full! Like for a thing you get there's a thing they whine about.
    Get car? Want free babies.
    Get free babies? Want spiral stairs.
    Get spiral stairs? Want Country Living and soo on with werewolves, fairies etc etc
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Patrice wrote: »
    Cars would be awesome!! but then we need garages :|

Garages will most likely be included on the same day we get cars.

Problem will be that too many lots are so small, there won't be room for any garage. But street parking (or inventory parking) will do.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member

Nando fed this sims tea page with fake info about a paris and cars leak. In his twitter account he explains everything. He was trying to prove that they would start leaking those infos without any kind of proof. And the guy from the sims tea page did fall for that.

Sounds extremely petty of Nando.
    wJbomAo.png
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member

Problem will be that too many lots are so small, there won't be room for any garage. But street parking (or inventory parking) will do.

Inventory parking was the worst thing about cars in TS3 (besides the lack of animations).

Street parking I'd be okay with.
    wJbomAo.png

Unless you redo the house....
    edited July 2020

There will always be room for a car. If there’s no room, we’ll make room. Be creative. Garages only need to be doors with a big enough footprint for gameplay animations. Whether that’s for driving in the car or only for opening the garage door like in Sims 3.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member

There will always be room for a car. If there’s no room, we’ll make room. Be creative. Garages only need to be doors with a big enough footprint for gameplay animations. Whether that’s for driving in the car or only for opening the garage door like in Sims 3.

Perhaps this is exactly why they directed us to think tiny living in two packs in a row? ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »

Sounds extremely petty of Nando.

Agree
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I’m thinking Sims mobile will get cars....
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

I'd expect that cars themselves would be a base game update, but they'd be followed closely by a pack that somehow required cars - a racing game pack (could double up with horses) or a road trip pack (could double up with bands) or something like that.

Wow, it would be really fun to have a bands pack with tour busses!

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

:D
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I mean wanting cars and babies is a pretty reasonable thing in the Sims so I forgive anyone who whines about that :P
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    Hopefully the vehicles & garages are coming to the surprise update.