Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose and Nush's Mayo Clinic Mafia (SK Win)

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    vote: caro

Rude

You're just pressed cause I caught you
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Someone's got to get the ball rolling so I guess it'll be me.

Broncos
    Bella
    Em
    Keyen
    Caro

That's who's still alive. 3 of them are town, 1 mafia, 1 SK. I know that I'm town, so that leaves 2 of you as townies and the other two as scum. Sophia seemed to take the lead on the protection chain, so I could see anyone killing her. It wouldn't surprise me if the mafia and SK targeted her.

I've been second-guessing myself this whole game. But if town's going to have a sliver of a chance of winning, I need to quit being indecisive. Therefore, I'm going with my gut. Something's weird about Emzy and idk if it's because she's mafia or Sk, but I'm fairly confident she's one or the other.

Vote: Em

Fwiw, I think you, me, and bella are the remaining town.

Someone's got to get the ball rolling so I guess it'll be me.

Broncos
    Bella
    Em
    Keyen
    Caro

That's who's still alive. 3 of them are town, 1 mafia, 1 SK. I know that I'm town, so that leaves 2 of you as townies and the other two as scum. Sophia seemed to take the lead on the protection chain, so I could see anyone killing her. It wouldn't surprise me if the mafia and SK targeted her.

I've been second-guessing myself this whole game. But if town's going to have a sliver of a chance of winning, I need to quit being indecisive. Therefore, I'm going with my gut. Something's weird about Emzy and idk if it's because she's mafia or Sk, but I'm fairly confident she's one or the other.

Vote: Em

Hmm I'm starting to doubt everyone now including you. But I think you would deserve the win.

Em seemed townish yesterday but if it's not her and not Bella that leaves you and Keyen.

Ugh idk

Ugh is right. I haven't gotten strong scummy reads on anyone. It feels like we got lucky with Mouse and City's eliminations.

Bella hasn't said anything to make me feel like she's scum. She gave me enough of a townie vibe to pencil her in as town, but at this point I'm not sure pencil is enough.

I'm a little surprised Keyen is still alive, as he tends to be a popular night kills target. Maybe he was targeted last night and protected? Idk, he's seemed townish to me, maybe too townish?

Em is my gut feeling, but I've been known to be wrong plenty of times. I'm already starting to doubt it. I just feel like she hasn't done enough to convince me personally that she's town. It could be bias though because I've got nothing else and really want to be right.

I really want to think you're town Caro. And a good portion of does. You've seemed decently helpful and done little to make me feel otherwise. After Keyen played me HARD a few games ago, I'm wary to trust anyone I seem to be working with. Idk I don't want to be wrong again if you're actually scum I hope you're getting a good laugh

I really want to scream into a pillow and maybe that will tell me who's scum XD

I don't know why I'm still alive. Scum probably trusts my wrong judgement to people. Idk.

I'm hesitating on Em because she was helpful and critical with everyone's posts yesterday. Sigh.

Maybe you're scum, Broncos? I'm kind of having a sudden bad vibe on you.

I could also see Keyen killing Sophia lol
    I'm sure he will push for my elimination though.

Nah. If I was scum, I'd probably buddy with Sophia.

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Vote Count:

Keyen v. Caro
    Broncos v. Emzy
    Caro v. Emzy

Emzy (2) from Broncos & Caro
    Caro (1) from Keyen.

With FIVE alive, it takes THREE to LUNCH.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Broncos - the most townish so far, I'll be impressed if she turned out to be scum

Bella - I thought she was pretty townish too, hasn't said anything that makes me scumread her, the nightkill point to her though could be a frame

Em - I'm still somewhat suspicious of her and I think she's our best bet today

Keyen - He's not really giving me scum vibes but he could have changed up his playstyle. He brought up quite a few times that he would play differently as scum.

Soo my PoE is Em > Keyen > Bella

If Broncos is bad, then congrats for fooling us xD

Funny enough, I sumn like this when I was scum in Mouse's game, acting like confused and congratulating who's scum because they deserved the win when in fact I was scum and just fooling off everyone.

I'm still wondering about caro. I don't really see her being mafia because would she really bus like she did yesterday? I think she would maybe even just say she's off to bed and avoid or she would try to pin the lynch on someone else.

It's weird that you're excluding the fact that Caro could be SK

I'm still heavy suspicious of Caro to be honest. She's been giving me scummy vibes the full game and avoided that lynch earlier because she swooped in with a decent defence but I'm still not fully convinced? Which is highly worrying and I think it really is Caro.

Let's eliminate Caro please.

. Broncos- townish
    3. Bella- maybe town
    8. Emzy
    10. Keyen- unsure
    11. Caro- maybe town

Literally only Caro and keyen if it isn't broncos or Bella. Bella and Caro are on the same sort of level. I'd be happy to lynch keyen because PoE leads me nowhere else. Unless broncos is fooling us hard and like Caro said, she deserves to win if that's the case lol

If we lynch Caro today and she is town then I'll be looking primely at keyen and vice versa and if it's not either of them then we've lost the game to broncos and Bella

But Bella is still pinging at me even when she's not here.

If Bella were to flip scum that would be magical

But if Bella flips town then I'd probably go back to Caro?

Keyen didn't want to "protect" Caro and I found that pretty townish because I thought he was thinking he wouldn't want to waste his protection shot. And obviously none of us do. He just voiced his concerns rather than keep them to himself. But then maybe he's actually scum and had a strategy and the first conga line was problematic for him as scum?

How are you so set on Caro then put me as unsure? Your read list don't seem to line up with your thought process.

. Broncos- townish
    3. Bella- maybe town
    8. Emzy
    10. Keyen- unsure
    11. Caro- maybe town

Literally only Caro and keyen if it isn't broncos or Bella. Bella and Caro are on the same sort of level. I'd be happy to lynch keyen because PoE leads me nowhere else. Unless broncos is fooling us hard and like Caro said, she deserves to win if that's the case lol

If we lynch Caro today and she is town then I'll be looking primely at keyen and vice versa and if it's not either of them then we've lost the game to broncos and Bella

Keyen didn't want to "protect" Caro and I found that pretty townish because I thought he was thinking he wouldn't want to waste his protection shot. And obviously none of us do. He just voiced his concerns rather than keep them to himself. But then maybe he's actually scum and had a strategy and the first conga line was problematic for him as scum?

Yeah that was kinda weird. I thought if he is scum he could have killed me if I was his protection target but maybe that woukd have been too obvious and he didn't eant to out himself? He also could have killed my initial protection target though to make me look bad if he was mafia. That obviously didn't work after the change.

Nah. I just didn't trust you enough to waste my protection on you.

Broncos - the most townish so far, I'll be impressed if she turned out to be scum

Bella - I thought she was pretty townish too, hasn't said anything that makes me scumread her, the nightkill point to her though could be a frame

Keyen - He's not really giving me scum vibes but he could have changed up his playstyle. He brought up quite a few times that he would play differently as scum.

Funny enough, I said sumn like this when I was scum in Mouse's game, acting like confused and congratulating who's scum because they deserved the win when in fact I was scum and just fooling off everyone.

Edited

I'm still heavy suspicious of Caro to be honest. She's been giving me scummy vibes the full game and avoided that lynch earlier because she swooped in with a decent defence but I'm still not fully convinced? Which is highly worrying and I think it really is Caro.

Let's eliminate Caro please.

I'm I messed up the quotes.

edited July 2020
    I-

I'm still half-asleep chile.

Anyways, I don't know what to say to y'all or how to defend myself but I just wanna say that I am not scum because I've lost my enthusiasm on playing mafia and not the usual aggressive Keyen. Yes, this is my defense because apparently, y'all are just coming for me because my approach to mafia changed. I would have tried harder as scum or get myself lynched in the early days if I was scum cause I'd give up too easily. I've said it on UM and I'll say it again, being scum stresses me out especially with my off-game as a mafia player.

If you're doubting why I'm still alive, I'm doubting it too, but scum probably knows I'm an easy mislynch. I'm actually offended if that's the case cause I've been having nightkill streaks for being the most townish in games, but chile. OR I could very much lead a mislynch and have the wrong judgement with everyone, which makes me rethink Caro tbh.

I wanna lynch Broncos simply because of the fact that her posts sounds fake lately and I AM also wondering why she's alive today. Em and Caro I'm hesitating on, maybe they're town that are just saying something scummish. One of them could be scum fwiw. I don't know, honestly. I am also doubting Bella now cause Serial Killers are compulsive and must kill every night, so her "absence" on night 1 especially if she's SK could just be randomized if she wasn't present at night or didn't send her night action early.

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Uggghh I'm doubting everyone this game.

We still have 2 scum left. I don't care if we get mafia or sk today.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

I think we should definitely do a conga line again tonight.

If we lynch mafia today, SK will out themselves with their kill or they are forced to shoot a protected target and there won't be no kill.

I guess if we kill the sk, we shouldn't do a konga line, so the mafia don't know who is protected by who ?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

Why are we so quiet today/

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

Funny enough, I sumn like this when I was scum in Mouse's game, acting like confused and congratulating who's scum because they deserved the win when in fact I was scum and just fooling off everyone.

Yeeeeeah it's a bit sketch
    . Broncos- townish
    3. Bella- maybe town
    8. Emzy
    10. Keyen- unsure
    11. Caro- maybe town

How are you so set on Caro then put me as unsure? Your read list don't seem to line up with your thought process.

Because i am confusion
    I-

I'm still half-asleep chile.

Anyways, I don't know what to say to y'all or how to defend myself but I just wanna say that I am not scum because I've lost my enthusiasm on playing mafia and not the usual aggressive Keyen. Yes, this is my defense because apparently, y'all are just coming for me because my approach to mafia changed. I would have tried harder as scum or get myself lynched in the early days if I was scum cause I'd give up too easily. I've said it on UM and I'll say it again, being scum stresses me out especially with my off-game as a mafia player.

If you're doubting why I'm still alive, I'm doubting it too, but scum probably knows I'm an easy mislynch. I'm actually offended if that's the case cause I've been having nightkill streaks for being the most townish in games, but chile. OR I could very much lead a mislynch and have the wrong judgement with everyone, which makes me rethink Caro tbh.

I wanna lynch Broncos simply because of the fact that her posts sounds fake lately and I AM also wondering why she's alive today. Em and Caro I'm hesitating on, maybe they're town that are just saying something scummish. One of them could be scum fwiw. I don't know, honestly. I am also doubting Bella now cause Serial Killers are compulsive and must kill every night, so her "absence" on night 1 especially if she's SK could just be randomized if she wasn't present at night or didn't send her night action early.

welllll that's true you did give up really easily as scum last game on UM. this makes me rethink my previous stance on you. earlier i was almost very ready to go ahead and vote for you, but changed me mind.

also don't be too offended. I'm essentially never night killed because i'm sketchy all the time and never a threat, and that has been the case since forever so don't worry xD You not the only one :joy:
    and then all those people who get lynched just because they're quiet or we "don't know them that well"

Anyway, back to the game. Honestly i think i'll go with my gut and vote: caro

also about you saying you got a "sudden" feeling that broncos is bad and her posts sound fake, i was thinking similarly last night. she disappeared for a while then came back, said a few things, and today her posts have felt off.

I'm still wondering about caro. I don't really see her being mafia because would she really bus like she did yesterday? I think she would maybe even just say she's off to bed and avoid or she would try to pin the lynch on someone else.

I'm not excluding the possibility of her being sk. i was just running through in my head the chances of her actually being mafia. i think it would be more beneficial to try and get mafia today because the docblocker thing doesn't help us. but i mean, at the end of the day it really doesn't matter but just that docblocker being alive is problematic to us better figuring out who it is. it makes the conga line essentially pointless.

scum are avoiding and letting us eliminate each other

which would be broncos and bella lol

but also it's early for them atm

I'm not excluding the possibility of her being sk. i was just running through in my head the chances of her actually being mafia. i think it would be more beneficial to try and get mafia today because the docblocker thing doesn't help us. but i mean, at the end of the day it really doesn't matter but just that docblocker being alive is problematic to us better figuring out who it is. it makes the conga line essentially pointless.

Same thoughts, but idk. I seriously hope Caro isn't scum.

Caro IS scum

Chileeeeeeeeeeeee

which would be broncos and bella lol

but also it's early for them atm