Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Extra outfits

I noticed that my sim has two everyday outfits and I only want one. Is there a way to delete the extra everyday outfit?

Comments

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited July 2020
    ~ Your Sim can have up to 5 outfits in each category, so to delete unwanted outfits read on (I love having more than one as the Sim also picks a favorite out of them & changes when ever they naturally change cloths!~ After showering or swimming or going to bed!)
    ~ Have full edit on before you enter CAS it is a cheat code(cas.fulleditmode) it will not work otherwise, click on a dresser or mirror, (or through edit world/manage world, have full edit on before opening Manage world (~ accessed through the right hand corner of screen on world map, click the two little dolls to open households! to edit (bring into CAS) click the pencil) go into the category that has the extra outfits & click the category you will see a triangle click this it will open the extra outfits for that category, to delete an outfit from that category press the X, that that outfit has, it will delete only that outfit! Happy Simming! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima