Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woodworking Table question

Believe it or not, I am finally having a sim get into Woodworking since the Sims 4 came out. lol. Where can I sell these items? Some of the items like the mirror and shelf have to be put on a wall so can't use a sales table, right? Any other way besides just selling from inventory? Times like this I can't wait for Knitting pack because of the in-game Etsy that is being introduced.

Comments

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Not sure but I remembered about the woodworking table last year😅 and tbh when they first revealed it back in 2013 or 2014(?) I was actually excited to use, but forgot all about it
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    You can sell them in a shop and I believe also at the flea market.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

ok well my sim is way too poor to buy a retail building. lol But I can hang the mirror and shelf on the the thing at the flea market? I thought that was just for artwork.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »

ok well my sim is way too poor to buy a retail building. lol But I can hang the mirror and shelf on the the thing at the flea market? I thought that was just for artwork.

You don't need to buy a building, just the lot. Regarding the flea market, I was thinking of the tarpaulins where they have chairs and lamps. But you're right, it may not be possible due to the requirement for wall placement, though you could try place it with the moveobjects cheat.