Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Bugs, Issues And Errors You Encounter With Eco Lifestyle EP and the Base Game?

2...Next

Comments

• Tippy1960Tippy1960 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thanks for your reply. I've been playing for 4 years, I have all packs so did wonder if the graphics card was no longer supporting the game. This problem started a few months ago and I managed to fix it. Then it happened again just before Eco living was released. Guess I'll look at upgrading the graphics card.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Tippy1960 wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply. I've been playing for 4 years, I have all packs so did wonder if the graphics card was no longer supporting the game. This problem started a few months ago and I managed to fix it. Then it happened again just before Eco living was released. Guess I'll look at upgrading the graphics card.

They have done some graphics updates over the past year and stopped supporting older Mac systems and 32 bit so your card could be affected if it's old enough. I'm not an expert though so I still suggest that you ask over at the link I provided in my other post. If I were you, I would just check for updates for the card you have, just in case it's that simple. ;)

Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I’m getting this, not sure how they calculated this bill? dlq36Ai.jpg
  • mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    Kissing and streaking everywhere. All I have to say.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    The things that I have encountered are:

All of my plants are turning back into seeds.
    Some of the idle NAP animations are not age checked, so kids are stretched out doing all sorts of weird things.
    Items are spawning all the time in sims inventories for each NAP. One of my sims had 20 future cubes.
    NPC Animations for every NAP overrides everything, npc sims can't even go to the restaurant without getting up from the table and playing the violin or playing with the future cube constantly.
    Sharing is caring causes sims to steal essential furniture from community lots which causes the lots to become destroyed.
    The new environment tweaking causes sims to constantly do a bored animation and a happy animation.

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    All my plants went from normal to perfect overnight

This happened to me!! I was really peeved cause it took away the challenge. You are the first one to mention same thing. Did you happen to have any gardening related NAPs enacted when this happened? I did and I wonder if it was the reason.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    edited May 2021
    Cannot rummage in public trashcans in any of the worlds. I do not have Eco Lifestyle.

Please me too this bug report and add your save game so EA can investigate and fix, thanks - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Unable-to-Rummage-in-World-amp-Community-Lot-trash/td-p/9223296/
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱