Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Umbrella Academy Legacy Challenge Sims 4

Number 1 : Luther Hargreeves "Spaceboy"
  • Career : Astronaut
  • Traits : Active, Family Orientated, Clumsy.
  • Aspiration : Bodybuilder

Rules :
  1. Reach level 10 in career, and complete aspiration.
  2. Can never have more than 2 friends (including the person you get in a relationship with, but not including children).
  3. Must always live in the same house.
  4. Master the rocket science skill. Make your own rocket and install the wormhole generator on it. (Make sure to save this rocket until at least generation 5).
  5. Complete the Elemental Display rack
  6. Get in a relationship with someone AFTER you become best friends with them. Have at least one kid with them.
MV5BMWQyNTEyZTItODNiMi00YTNkLTkxNGQtZTY4NDEwMWY3NjYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODExNTExMTM@._V1_.jpg

Number 2 : Diego Hargreeves "The Kraken"
  • Career : Law Enforcement
  • Traits : Hot Headed, Ambitious, Romantic.
  • Aspiration : Renaissance Sim

Rules :
  1. Reach level 10 in career.
  2. Must be at least good friends with mother.
  3. Have at least 5 enemies.
  4. Reach level 5 in the dancing skill.
  5. Have at least one child with a coworker, but the mother must die soon after.
MV5BNGZmZGViODEtZmM2MS00N2M5LTg2YmUtYjdhMjg4OTE5MjUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODExNTExMTM@._V1_.jpg

Number 3 : Allison Hargreeves "The Rumor"
  • Career : Actor
  • Traits : Family Oriented, Perfectionist, Self-Assured
  • Aspiration : Master Actress

Rules :
  1. Be in Drama club as both a child and a teen.
  2. Reach level 10 mischief skill.
  3. Reach level 10 of Acting career, and complete Aspiration.
  4. Get married, have 2 children (Klaus and Ben), and later get divorced when they are both children.
  5. Ben must die somehow before he becomes a young adult.
MV5BNmUwNjQyMDItNzM5ZC00ODE1LTljNmYtMWNhNDJhY2UxYjQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODExNTExMTM@._V1_.jpg

Number 4 : Klaus Hargreeves "The Séance" (Featuring Ben)
  • Career : Unemployed/Military
  • Traits : Erratic, Slob, Kleptomaniac
  • Aspiration : Party Animal

Rules :
  1. When he becomes a young adult, move him out to an empty lot with barely any money. The money you earned stays with Number 3.
  2. His brother, Ben, needs to join the active family as a ghost. Ben must go everywhere with Klaus, other than work. (You can cheat to add him if you need to).
  3. Have him befriend at least 3 ghosts. (Not including Ben).
  4. When he becomes an adult, have him join the military career. (You don't have to reach level 10).
  5. Have him fall in love with a coworker, who will eventually die (or be killed, however you want to do it.) Have your sim quit after this.
  6. Adopt at least one child.
  7. OPTIONAL : Feel free to use alcohol/drug mods for Klaus if you wanna make it feel more accurate. I'll put some below. modthesims.info/d/602358/wolfdude-s-alcohol-mod.html
    https://basementalcc.com/
MV5BZWU4OTI3ZjctNTk1Yy00NzNhLTgyZmQtODNmMDk4YTRmN2Y3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODExNTExMTM@._V1_.jpg

Number 5 : Five Hargreeves "The Boy"
  • Career : Secret Agent (Diamond Agent Branch)
  • Traits : Genius, Ambitious, Creative.
  • Aspiration : Computer Whiz

Rules :
  1. Complete the Strangerville mystery.
  2. Reach level 10 in career.
  3. He must go to Windenburg, see Nessie, and take a photo.
  4. Have him go to Sylvan Glade and Sixam (Go to Sixam using the rocket Luther made in gen. 1. If you no longer have it, you can skip this).
  5. Must have a female mannequin in his room, whose outfit he needs to change once every week. (Pick a day of the week).
  6. Can never be in a relationship, must adopt at least one child.
MV5BZDk2ZjE0MTgtNGJkMy00ZGM3LWI2MjYtZWE0N2RkYjU5YmIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

Number 7 : Vanya Hargreeves "The White Violin"
  • Career : Entertainment (Musician)
  • Traits : Gloomy, Music Lover, Loner.
  • Aspiration : Musical Genius

Rules :
  1. As a child and teen, she must have a very small room, and not be allowed out of it unless she's going to school. (Have a connecting bathroom, and drag plates of food into her room. Door will always be locked unless she needs to get out or in because of school).
  2. Reach level 10 in violin skill, and complete aspiration.
  3. Reach level 10 in writing skill.
  4. Get in a serious relationship, and then have a very bad break up. (Before they break up, you can make them have children if you want, but it is not required since this is the last generation).
  5. After the break up, she must make at least 3 enemies.
MV5BYmY2YTIyMmUtYTljZi00Yjc2LWI3NzgtYTU0NzhkNGU3NzA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg
A Part Of The Journey Is The End
original.gif
Post edited by CheetahAlyssa on

Comments

• CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    I just completed the rules for the Legacy Challenge! I hope some of you play and enjoy this challenge, if you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below!
    original.gif
  • TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    This sounds awesome <3; I haven't seen Umbrella Academy, but this is making me want to more and more haha
    giphy.gif
    This sounds awesome <3; I haven't seen Umbrella Academy, but this is making me want to more and more haha

Thanks! I really recommend it, it's a great show.
    original.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I love this! I've never been big on legacies but I might do this one after I finish the I'm a lover challenge.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Just updated the challenge a little bit, hope you guys like the changes (if you even notice what they are). Season 2 of this beautiful show has been confirmed today, congrats TUA!
    original.gif
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    im giving this challenge a try! <3

Here's my Spaceboy, Raylan (Who looks more like Diego but shh)
    tumblr_pr5qb2uKOO1wil2w5o1_1280.png
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    My Luther. My son and I started playing this together the other night.. he's a big fan of the show. So we're re-creating the characters in Sims. It's fun.
    05-07-19_7-42-10-pm.jpg
    im giving this challenge a try! <3

Here's my Spaceboy, Raylan (Who looks more like Diego but shh)
    tumblr_pr5qb2uKOO1wil2w5o1_1280.png
    My Luther. My son and I started playing this together the other night.. he's a big fan of the show. So we're re-creating the characters in Sims. It's fun.
    05-07-19_7-42-10-pm.jpg

I hope you guys have fun! <3
    original.gif
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    This was a fun challenge :)