Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestions For Future Updates

12346...Next

Comments

• Simmer889Simmer889 Posts: 21 Member
    In a future update I wish to see sims being transferred to other players with their good upbringing trait.
  • painting_trees89painting_trees89 Posts: 27 Member
    I have made a retail store for my robotics creations. However the drones can only be displayed on the floor which really bothers me. I would love to be able to make these more shelve or table friendly so my displays don’t look so flat and boring. Also my robot themed store was awesome in theory, with all the merch in the gallery that’s robot related, but shopper sims rarely ever purchase my robot crafts. They buy a lot of toys though. 😕
  • SaladspinnerSaladspinner Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we please be able to have parties at any house we own? I just bought a new lot and decorated it so nicely. I tried to have a party at it but when I press “host a party”, it won’t allow me to start a party unless I’m at my first lot I started out with. What’s the point of decorating new lots and spending all ur stuff to do that, when you’re not allowed to show it/use ur new Hobby/entertainment items with at a party? (Picture of this issue is attached)

** I also agree with the furniture selling. It’s annoying to have a bunch of stuff in your inventory and not be able to get rid of it. And buying new patches of land inside your lot gets insanely expensive and takes a lot of lama tickets . . . It’s a bit ridiculous. Lamazoom does not come often enough and gives way too many tasks; it doesn’t make sense for furniture things to cost 6-11 lama tickets.

**Please let us have pets!!

JOB IDEAS:
    -nurse
    -psychologist
    -cop or private investigator
    -firefighter
    -working at a pet rescue centre
  • BlueMagic253BlueMagic253 Posts: 2 New Member
    They should definitely do an update where you can control more than 4 sims. Especially since they added multiple houses.
  • CrimsynCrimsyn Posts: 1 New Member
    This may be trivial and/or suggested previously, but it would be super nice if we could zoom out when trying on Footwear so that we can see what a pair of shoes looks like with the entire outfit. I don't really need to know what they look like with my knees or shins. Ha ha
  • cattmwcattmw Posts: 1 New Member
    id definitely like to be able to have a party at any of the other lots I own. I completely agree with saladspinner!
  • Honeybunny28Honeybunny28 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ive said this before but PLEASE change which lot is set as your primary lot. Have purchased landgraab mansion but cant throw parties there. Whats the point of purchasing it if you can't do this? Plus I know a brilliant concept and game needs to make money but when I'm having to sell a kidney to pay for some rooms and land expansion, then somethings gotta change. I've built a church on my original lot because I literally need jesus at this point. PLEASE LISTEN TO US SIM ADDICTS E.A! oh and side note please make it so there's other things the sims can make/eat....I have a feeling if my sims see one more cookie, monte Cristo sandwich, grilled chicken or get the slightest whiff of mac and cheese, the next time they grab an apple to snack on from the fridge I'm afraid an npc will die. It'll be reported as a hard core fruit throwing drive by. There wont even be a paramedic to peel them of the pavement!...Do you really want your quaint little town to tremble in fear at the mere whisper of the name granny Smith? I mean for goodness sake the only one who will be a suspect will be poor Emily as shes the only one with a vehicle to do a drive by . I'm sure you dont want this catastrophic play out of events so do the right thing E.A listen to your players.
  • HellKell777HellKell777 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have 3 pieces of land, I wish I could store rooms and then use the room on another land.
    I also wish we could choose the main house to have parties at.
  • SamTing_7SamTing_7 Posts: 1 New Member
    Been playing sims mobile since it came out, still waiting when I can sell my old items/furnitures. Am I the only one wanting to sell thing from my storage? Please!!!!! give it to me!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭
  • SerendipitySerendipity Posts: 1 New Member
    As with those above, I would love to see the option to sell or trade extra items. Especially if you won’t bother changing the algorithm that decides what items you get from quests. I have more juicing bars and competition tables than I’ll ever need, but couldn’t get one dart board.

How about lingerie and pajamas for sims? Either in a new update, or a “Sleepytime” quest. I would also like to be able to customize NPC sims around town down to their DNA, and customization for other sims that your sims marry.

How about some different themed quests instead of the same quests over and over again?

How about gardens that can grow fruit and vegetables for energy?
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I don't play Mobile cuz I don't like the free-to-pay concept. So, I'd like to suggest a Sandbox mode, the world could be small like Sims 1, and all of that to avoid lag, but I really would enjoy having "Sims 1" in my mobile;
  • GeysersDeepGeysersDeep Posts: 2 New Member
    Can you add energy improving for things like eating or watching television or other stuff?
  • AJosieAJosie Posts: 5 New Member
    Pls let us choose which lot we can have a party at! Buying a lot, spending real money to build and decorate, and you can only party at your 1rst old lot. Let us choose!
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I would love for them to improve to our babies, toddlers and kids. I would like to have round rooms for turrets in a Victorian build or rounded corners for rooms in builds for a modern build. Round and oval pools and fountains for our sims. Spiral staircases we still don't have and I personally would love to have. Not rating all lights the same. Have Energy Star electronics with LED lights, appliances, and other products, that are of high quality and high energy efficiency.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • ltbd78ltbd78 Posts: 2 New Member
    It’s been two years and there still isn’t an option to remove furniture from storage. I have spent $$$ on this game, and I have accumulated tons of furniture I no longer use. Please please PLEASE add the option to remove them from storage (or sell at a discount). Scrolling through the unused items in your storage is a huge inconvenience to your entire player base. I will love this game forever if a dev finally implement this.
  • TarsTars Posts: 1 New Member
    Could there be a feature where:
    —you can sell your old furniture?
    —interact with your partner especially husband
    —you can sell old clothes especially the ones produced in Izzy's where same design of item
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Could you please consider adding an entire new town based on the assets you already have for oasis springs.
    Also, this game needs gameplay based on needs for depth.
    Balconies and patios would be cool too! Oh and those annoying pop up offers.... please make them offer us to buy items we missed during events. X amount if xp for x amount if time is boring and useless. I bought the hot tub through such an offer and I'd like to be offered the option to buy other items too!
  • SarahFromCaliSarahFromCali Posts: 1 New Member
    A suggestion for the next update for Sims mobile would be the ability to sell houses. Right now I own five houses but I don’t need all the space I have. Maybe if we could choose to sell a house once we retire a sim that would be helpful. It’s also another way to make extra coins. I think this feature would make sense given the new update allows you to demolish a house and rebuild using a model. This way we could make some profit by selling the house instead of loosing the value of the house when we want to rebuild or downsize our properties.
  • AlpacaVsLlamaAlpacaVsLlama Posts: 1 New Member
    The April 2021 update is extremely disappointing and feels like a huge money grab. It really feels like a pay to play game instead of a free to play game.

▪️With Llamazoom, no one ever had to pay in-game currency or real money to complete the tasks. There were never extreme goals like buying a new lot or buying multiple bedroom items.
    ▪️With Llamazoom, we could begin tasks when it was convenient for us. Being in the United States, the new daily tasks start when I’m getting ready for work and wind down when I’m sleeping. They’re not practical.
    ▪️With Llamazoom, we could choose our category. This helped significantly with planning ahead. When we have lives outside of gaming, the spontaneity and timing of the Festival tasks isn’t practical at all.
    ▪️Previously, we could buy whatever packs or boosts we wanted to, and the items were immediately available and guaranteed. Now, we’re forced to buy a pass with no guarantee of winning those prizes unless we spend additional in-game currency or real money to speed through. And, there are still packs and boosts for sale in addition to the season pass.
    ▪️And why make the free track prizes so stingy and awful? Why gentrify a mobile game? It isn’t very motivating to play for hardly any prizes while also knowing how much more difficult it is to earn what’s needed to advance through the game.
    ▪️Why make it so difficult to earn Recycle and Llama Tokens? It’s going to be next to impossible to upgrade the Eco Workshop now that Recycle Tokens are tied to completing all of the Daily Tasks.
    ▪️It also seems like it’s a lot more difficult to advance through the new Treasure Hunt. It’s been extremely difficult to save for prizes. It will probably be the same for the next Sweet Treat Showdown. We’re also getting shorted Ancient Relics...probably Golden Bunnies, too. Even with the adjustment in event prize prices, the new difficulty in acquiring Ancient Relics and Golden Bunnies doesn’t make up for barely lowered prize prices.

I know developers need to make money, but there could have been a better way to update the game without significantly limiting the amount of Simoleons, event currency, Llama Tokens, and Recycle Tokens we earn while also making earning them ridiculously difficult and impractical. Please bring back Llamazoom. Please get rid of the festival - which really just serves to gentrify the entire game. To make money, introduce items like pets, cars, exclusive career tracks, and exclusive lots/furnished houses.
  • IsabellaKashmir789IsabellaKashmir789 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey there! It would be super cool if maybe POOLS could be in the build/buy menu to be generally available. I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but, when I first started playing I didn’t realize how important it was to complete tasks in the time limit, and didn’t know some wouldn’t come back up... so now, I’m level 43 and I have no way to acquire a pool. Maybe replace the “ going swimmingly “ task with another, where after you’ve acquired the pool center, you have a lesson or something like that you have to finish? I would rather not delete all my progress to redownload the game and start over completely. Thank you for understanding 💖🙌
  • rosemary4321rosemary4321 Posts: 2 New Member
    i would love pets and to be able to sell the items in my inventory that i no longer use.
  • yigzyigz Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey! Maybe we/you can:
    1) have REAL swimming pools
    2) have more outdoor items
    3) have patios and balcony (like in freeplay)
    4) have REAL pets
    5) sell items
    6) have less space for some items and just give the exact space it needs like in the guitar, it just needs one or two space.
    7) allow other activities with the items that doesn't even work when you click it.
    8) ALLOW THE SIMS TO SEAT WHEN READING, WATCHING, EATING, ETC.
    9) make the TVs and computers workable (like in freeplay)
    10) allow players to delete sims and sim contacts
    11) have more jobs and building structures (like in the freeplay version)
    12) HAVE TEENAGERS THAT ARE PLAYABLE
    13) ALLOW PLAYERS TO CONNECT/JOIN/COMBINE ITEMS
    14) ALLOW OTHER SIMS TO USE THE ITEMS UNDER THE HOBBIES WITHOUT NEEDING TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT AS THEIR HOBBY.

these are ideas and suggestions for better gameplay. im at level 42 turning 43 and i dont have anything else to do than renovate my houses so what's up???? thanks! hoping that the players will be heard.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top