Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last exception, please help :(

Comments

• edge2412edge2412 Posts: 6 New Member
    I copied the mods folder to the desktop. Do I have to delete the mods folder in the sims 4 folder now?
    Oh no... I had another lastexception message ( didn't delete the mods folder ), and now it says this:

Missing Animation Resource Error
    Outdated/Broken mod is missing required animation resources.

I deleted some mods that included animations... do I have to install all of them again? I can't even remember them all. Or, if I start a new game, might it work then?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edge2412 wrote: »
    I copied the mods folder to the desktop. Do I have to delete the mods folder in the sims 4 folder now?
    Oh no... I had another lastexception message ( didn't delete the mods folder ), and now it says this:

I deleted some mods that included animations... do I have to install all of them again? I can't even remember them all. Or, if I start a new game, might it work then?

Hello
    After copying the mods folder to the desktop, you need to delete the mods folder that it is in the Sims 4 folder.
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
    the lastexception says the following now:

Can I just create a new game to solve this problem?
    the lastexception says the following now:

Can I just create a new game to solve this problem?

Hello
    I am sorry, but a new game won’t solve the problem.You will need to keep testing like I suggested to find which mod/cc is causing the issue.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I uploaded a lastexception file on lastexception.com and here is what it says:

Outdated Tunable Resource Error
    Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'mixer_social_SitIntimate_WooHoo_targeted_romance_HighScore' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
    If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

I can't find anything like this in my mod folders tho?

It may be part of the No Romantic Rejection Mod or its replacement Heterosexual, Homosexual and Bisexual with No Romantic Rejection
  • Simslover13Simslover13 Posts: 11 New Member
    I turned on The Sims for the first time in a couple of months and it said Last Exception and, I don't remember it saying that before, maybe I just have a bad memory.

I took all my mods of my game and it still said it, I went on a website to see what's causing it and it said this, Tunable Game Resource with name 'KawaiiStacie:take_turn' contains incorrect/outdated information, but again, I removed all my mods and it still said it was there.

I've tried deleting my mods folder and putting a newly copied version in and deleting the cache files but still nothing.

I'm about to lose my mind so this is my last hope.
    I turned on The Sims for the first time in a couple of months and it said Last Exception and, I don't remember it saying that before, maybe I just have a bad memory.

I took all my mods of my game and it still said it, I went on a website to see what's causing it and it said this, Tunable Game Resource with name 'KawaiiStacie:take_turn' contains incorrect/outdated information, but again, I removed all my mods and it still said it was there.

I've tried deleting my mods folder and putting a newly copied version in and deleting the cache files but still nothing.

I'm about to lose my mind so this is my last hope.

Hello
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Launch the game, and a new mods folder will be generated in the sims 4 folder.. Exit the game. Check that a new mods folder has been generated.
    Has a new mods folder been generated?
    Yes, would I add my mods back now?
    Yes, would I add my mods back now?

Try moving the mods from your old mods folder into the new mods folder and see if the issue remains.
    It worked! Thank you so much!
  • nattiger15nattiger15 Posts: 3 New Member
    hey, I have a problem with career_Adult_NPC_Butler_SP09 and i look in my mods file and can't find it. They said that the problem but IDK how to solve it. please, can anyone help my game keeps crashing because of it.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-10-25 21:51:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_tuning.py:1054</categoryid><desyncid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Adult_NPC_Butler_SP09'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'career_levels')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 149, in _execute_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 484, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 482, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tuning.py", line 1016, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tuning.py", line 1054, in _propagate_track_and_level_data
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'career_levels'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-10-25 23:49:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:167</categoryid><desyncid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range)
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 461, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1424, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1130, in on_enter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 1020, in start_aspiration_tracker_on_instantiation
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 129, in initialize_aspiration
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 112, in _activate_aspiration
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 146, in process_test_events_for_aspiration
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 237, in process_test_events_for_objective_updates
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 371, in _process_test_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 808, in inject_last_exception_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 171, in wrapper
    KeyError: (<event_testing.tests_with_data.TotalTimeElapsedByTagTest object at 0x00007FF4BDEFEB48>, frozenset({('objective_guid64', 25807), ('data_object', <event_testing.event_data_object.EventDataObject object at 0x00007FF4BD46E710>)}))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 369, in _process_test_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 185, in handle_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\objective_tuning.py", line 1046, in run_test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 808, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 173, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests_with_data.py", line 1155, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 167, in __getitem__
    IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-10-25 23:54:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:167</categoryid><desyncid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range)
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 465, in update
    File "C:\Users\natha\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\SimmyTheSim - Simulation Lag Fix v1.1.ts4script\injector.py", line 8, in _inject
    return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\natha\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\SimmyTheSim - Simulation Lag Fix v1.1.ts4script\SimmyTheSim - Lag Fix.py", line 31, in update
    original(self, time_slice)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3646, in _process_interaction_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 777, in process_one_interaction_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 944, in process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 323, in remove_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1143, in _remove_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4895, in on_removed_from_si_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4907, in _exited_pipeline
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6683, in _exited_pipeline
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5748, in _trigger_interaction_complete_test_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 262, in process_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 371, in _process_test_event
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 808, in inject_last_exception_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 171, in wrapper
    KeyError: (<event_testing.tests_with_data.TotalTimeElapsedByTagTest object at 0x00007FF4BDEFEB48>, frozenset({('objective_guid64', 25807), ('data_object', <event_testing.event_data_object.EventDataObject object at 0x00007FF4BD46E710>)}))

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 369, in _process_test_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 185, in handle_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\objective_tuning.py", line 1046, in run_test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 808, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 173, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests_with_data.py", line 1155, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 167, in __getitem__
    IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range
    </root>
    nattiger15 wrote: »
    hey, I have a problem with career_Adult_NPC_Butler_SP09 and i look in my mods file and can't find it. They said that the problem but IDK how to solve it. please, can anyone help my game keeps crashing because of it.

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-10-25 21:51:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_tuning.py:1054</categoryid><desyncid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Adult_NPC_Butler_SP09'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'career_levels') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 149, in _execute_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 484, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 482, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tuning.py", line 1016, in _tuning_loaded_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tuning.py", line 1054, in _propagate_track_and_level_data AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'career_levels' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-10-25 23:49:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:167</categoryid><desyncid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 461, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1424, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1130, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 1020, in start_aspiration_tracker_on_instantiation File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 129, in initialize_aspiration File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 112, in _activate_aspiration File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 146, in process_test_events_for_aspiration File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 237, in process_test_events_for_objective_updates File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 371, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 808, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 171, in wrapper KeyError: (<event_testing.tests_with_data.TotalTimeElapsedByTagTest object at 0x00007FF4BDEFEB48>, frozenset({('objective_guid64', 25807), ('data_object', <event_testing.event_data_object.EventDataObject object at 0x00007FF4BD46E710>)})) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 369, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 185, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\objective_tuning.py", line 1046, in run_test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 808, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 173, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests_with_data.py", line 1155, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 167, in __getitem__ IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-10-25 23:54:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:167</categoryid><desyncid>f87b5aac8c8024ba5db3a5e6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py\zone_tick.py", line 94, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 465, in update File "C:\Users\natha\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\SimmyTheSim - Simulation Lag Fix v1.1.ts4script\injector.py", line 8, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\natha\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\SimmyTheSim - Simulation Lag Fix v1.1.ts4script\SimmyTheSim - Lag Fix.py", line 31, in update original(self, time_slice) File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3646, in _process_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 777, in process_one_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 944, in process_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 323, in remove_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1143, in _remove_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4895, in on_removed_from_si_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4907, in _exited_pipeline File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6683, in _exited_pipeline File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5748, in _trigger_interaction_complete_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 262, in process_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 371, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\injector.py\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exceptions_feedback.py\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 808, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 171, in wrapper KeyError: (<event_testing.tests_with_data.TotalTimeElapsedByTagTest object at 0x00007FF4BDEFEB48>, frozenset({('objective_guid64', 25807), ('data_object', <event_testing.event_data_object.EventDataObject object at 0x00007FF4BD46E710>)})) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 369, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 185, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\objective_tuning.py", line 1046, in run_test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 808, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 173, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests_with_data.py", line 1155, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 167, in __getitem__ IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

Hi! Do you have any Mods for the Butler or for custom events? Try removing those first and see if you still have the issue. The LE also mentions Shimmy the Sim's Simulation Lag Mod, make sure that is up to date. If you are still having issues you will need to do the 50/50 method to find the problem. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16545624#Comment_16545624
    i took out Shimmy the sim's simulation lag mod and i tried so hard to find the butler on i cant find it
    and I have 1,000 + mods so if I tried the 50/50 thing I won't be able to know which is which
    and I have 1,000 + mods so if I tried the 50/50 thing I won't be able to know which is which

Other than 50/50, I don't have any ideas. Sorry.
  • EmmaTennantEmmaTennant Posts: 4 New Member
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>e93a6dcc6e8ec3d75df790f5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-12-16 15:12:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.59.73.1020-1.200.000.432.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>put_down_sim_interactions.py:236</categoryid><desyncid>e93a6dcc6e8ec3d75df790f5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'routing_surface')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 105, in push_continuation
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6216, in push_tunable_continuation
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1357, in append
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 119, in __exit__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 895, in _head_change_watcher
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 979, in _get_head
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 105, in get_next_unblocked_interaction_cancel_incompatible
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2662, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2626, in _generate_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1486, in compute_transition_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1533, in run_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3416, in _build_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3207, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3269, in _build_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2737, in get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2795, in _get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2164, in _get_constraint_for_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3733, in constraint_intersection
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3628, in constraint_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\put_down_sim_interactions.py", line 276, in _constraint_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\put_down_sim_interactions.py", line 236, in _get_best_location
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'routing_surface'
    rtim=0
    Client Session Time: 38.06

Num Save Errors: 0

Num Load Errors: 0

Current Game State: 0x96d01090

Origin Version: 10,5,56,33908

Modded: True

SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 igdumdim64.dll 26.20.100.6859, GUID: D7B78E66-1A56-11CF-D16E-A119B9C2D735

</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>e93a6dcc6e8ec3d75df790f5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-12-16 15:12:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.59.73.1020-1.200.000.432.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>put_down_sim_interactions.py:236</categoryid><desyncid>e93a6dcc6e8ec3d75df790f5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>TODO: Exception thrown during Sim reset, possibly we should be kicking the Sim out of the game. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'routing_surface')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 469, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 238, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 554, in hard_stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 655, in _stop_element_tree
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\reset.py", line 73, in _hard_stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\game_object.py", line 1486, in on_reset_element_hard_stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 269, in reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 308, in trigger_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 426, in start_processing
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 450, in _process
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 560, in _process_one_record
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 1771, in on_reset_internal_state
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_6_3\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 145, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 105, in push_continuation
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6216, in push_tunable_continuation
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1357, in append
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 895, in _head_change_watcher
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 979, in _get_head
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 105, in get_next_unblocked_interaction_cancel_incompatible
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2662, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2626, in _generate_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1486, in compute_transition_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1533, in run_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3416, in _build_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3207, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3269, in _build_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2737, in get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2795, in _get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2164, in _get_constraint_for_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3733, in constraint_intersection
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3628, in constraint_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\put_down_sim_interactions.py", line 276, in _constraint_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\put_down_sim_interactions.py", line 236, in _get_best_location

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 1690, in on_reset_internal_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1461, in on_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 112, in __enter__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 882, in _head_change_watcher
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 964, in get_head
    rtim=0

SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 igdumdim64.dll 26.20.100.6859, GUID: D7B78E66-1A56-11CF-D16E-A119B9C2D735

</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>e93a6dcc6e8ec3d75df790f5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-12-16 15:12:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.59.73.1020-1.200.000.432.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>put_down_sim_interactions.py:236</categoryid><desyncid>e93a6dcc6e8ec3d75df790f5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.INTERNAL_STATE_RESET, being_processed:True, source:, cause:Work entry resource:WorkEntry( running toddler_MentorSelector_Stereo:9745 on (guaranteed), None, frozenset({<sim '' 0xbbf0a0632023bbb>, <sim '' 0x25f0a0389780079>}), set(), master_controller, True). This will result in a partially reset object (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'routing_surface')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 238, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 554, in hard_stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 655, in _stop_element_tree
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\reset.py", line 73, in _hard_stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\game_object.py", line 1486, in on_reset_element_hard_stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 269, in reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 308, in trigger_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 426, in start_processing
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 450, in _process
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 601, in _process_one_record
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_6_3\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 145, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 560, in _process_one_record
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 1690, in on_reset_internal_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1461, in on_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 882, in _head_change_watcher
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 964, in get_head
    rtim=0

</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>e93a6dcc6e8ec3d75df790f5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-12-16 15:12:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.59.73.1020-1.200.000.432.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>put_down_sim_interactions.py:236</categoryid><desyncid>e93a6dcc6e8ec3d75df790f5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during SI.cancel running seating_Sit:9773 on object_sitSofaQA3x1_02:0x08130a42aaef052d[10], cancel_reason_msg is SI State incompatible with new posture. Posture PostureState(stand:674, posture_CarryNothing:675, posture_CarryNothing:676)'s constraints are not compatible with running seating_Sit:9773 on object_sitSofaQA3x1_02:0x08130a42aaef052d[10]'s constraints even before applying posture.: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'routing_surface')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_primitive.py", line 100, in posture_change
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1066, in notify_posture_change_and_remove_incompatible_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4777, in cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4544, in _cancel_eventually
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4698, in _cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4654, in _cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1500, in on_interaction_canceled
    File

I'm not sure if they could help but, you could post your LE at MCCC discord, maybe they have some ideas: https://discordapp.com/invite/WhhjZSp

If you have Toddler Mods in your game make sure that they are up to date. If that doesn't fix your issue try posting your LE at MCCC Discord for help: https://discordapp.com/invite/WhhjZSp
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    @EmmaTennant
    Exception processing ResetRecord:<, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.INTERNAL_STATE_RESET, being_processed:True, source:, cause:Work entry resource:WorkEntry( running toddler_MentorSelector_Stereo:9745 on (guaranteed)
    and
    Exception thrown during Sim reset, possibly we should be kicking the Sim out of the game. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'routing_surface')
    It looks like someone trying to put down a toddler and this didn't work due to routing problems. If you use the moveobjects cheat, turn it off and redecorate so sims can freely move and actually use furniture.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • acsimsacsims Posts: 1 New Member
    My LE says I need to remove the tunable game resource with name: object_FishBowl_Gummy_Spooky, but ive tried removing some of my mods and so far I havent gotten rid of the issue. Its causing my sims to not be able for me to command them to interact with other sims or talk to them or themselves. Even some other commands arent working. Does anyone know what mod might be causing the issue?
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    acsims wrote: »
    My LE says I need to remove the tunable game resource with name: object_FishBowl_Gummy_Spooky, but ive tried removing some of my mods and so far I havent gotten rid of the issue. Its causing my sims to not be able for me to command them to interact with other sims or talk to them or themselves. Even some other commands arent working. Does anyone know what mod might be causing the issue?
    Have you deleted the local thumb cache?
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • VielledamVielledam Posts: 1 New Member
    hi everyone! Can someone please help me with this last exception?? Thank You! <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>e7179f222d87b1075efc8252</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-07-01 16:17:18</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.134.1020-1.200.000.452.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:2151</categoryid><desyncid>e7179f222d87b1075efc8252</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'push_super_affordance')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduler.py", line 312, in _alarm_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 2151, in _start_work_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\university_career_tuning.py", line 67, in put_sim_in_career_rabbit_holeAttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'push_super_affordance'rtim=0
    ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    One of the custom careers mod you have is causing LE.
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg