Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More achievements and collectibles 4 Sims 4 please

I think the game could use a few more collectibles it's been awhile since we've gotten any new ones and I think the game could benefit some things like steam achievements built into the game I know people play for hours just to get all the achievements and we don't really have that many achievements right now would you guys enjoy this I think I would
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    here, have some . , ! - XD
    I don't know... i disliked the collections always, except for postcards and elements, as they had in game items where you could put them. And the mechanics how to get them are mostly no fun, just more in game grinding.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited July 2020
    I enjoyed the collecting but I'm not just talking about achievement just for collecting I'm talking about like if you do a bunch of certain things kind of like the things that they have now those achievements except better I know some people that will play a game for three or four more days just to get all the achievements or maybe even years just to get all the achievements just to say that they got them @Marduc_Plays
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
    more for sim kids and more drama please