Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what kind of worlds would you went your sims to live in in the sims5

hello to all what kind of worlds would you like your sims to live in the sims 5 i would like to see the worlds from the sims1 to the sims4 as well as a brand new worlds in the sims5? feel free to post as well all answers welcome
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I want to be able to build this in TS5 :smile:

shutterstock_1448073101.jpg

_112577045_img_1537.jpg

?image=%2Fdmsimgs%2FBritish-Airways-i360-site_1218730009.jpg&action=ProductDetail
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    edited June 2020
    I would love the ability to have my Sims live in these different types of worlds:

Countryside

Desert

Snow/Ice

Inner city

Tropical paradise

And the best part? NO pointless fake buildings that dictate how you should build!The worlds and blank templates need to be just like Forgotten Hollow and the Windenburg Island I could do without open world,just as long as the lots are like Sims 2 and Sims 3 lots-you can place any size lot anywhere!

There would be no rabbit holes(like in Sims 3)-all the public lots would be like Sims 1 and 2,and be multi-purpose. No more silly and pointless checklists.

I would also love to be able to choose from the above templates to create my own world and name the world and lots,just like I did in Sims 2.
    Post edited by Lady_Ballora on
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I really want to see a Chinese villa/countryside world. I'd love it so much!!
    These are from Suzhou

MG_0708_web-857x1200.jpg
    GettyImages-845790528-5b5de49246e0fb005086822e.jpg

The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I would love the ability to have my Sims live in these different types of worlds:

Countryside

Desert

Snow/Ice

Inner city

Tropical paradise

And the best part? NO pointless fake buildings that dictate how you should build!The worlds and blank templates need to be just like Forgotten Hollow and the Windenburg Island I could do without open world,just as long as the lots are like Sims 2 and Sims 3 lots-you can place any size lot anywhere!

There would be no rabbit holes(like in Sims 3)-all the public lots would be like Sims 1 and 2,and be multi-purpose. No more silly and pointless checklists.

I would also love to be able to choose from the above templates to create my own world and name the world and lots,just like I did in Sims 2.

The problem I have with TS2 worlds is that unless you build up every single little thing yourself, the town looks so empty and dead. I don't mind the fake backdrops because it at least makes the towns look like... towns.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello Simmers! i would like to see new worlds, and neighborhoods in sims5.

Att... devs, please take your time with sims5, when i see the preview for it,
    i want to be able to say WOW!! great job with what you all do :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    What types of worlds? Mine. :D

I hope it allows people to build their own.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I don't much care if it's dessert or forest and anything in between. I just want them without set dressing for the buildings so that I can design my own looks without things looking out of place. I'd also like to be able to rename them.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Countryside

Desert

Snow/Ice

Inner city

Tropical paradise

The problem I have with TS2 worlds is that unless you build up every single little thing yourself, the town looks so empty and dead. I don't mind the fake backdrops because it at least makes the towns look like... towns.

I guess I'm different. I like to tear down and build my own stuff. I guess it comes from playing Sim City 2000 back in the late '90s. I like having to think about a design and what type of street and where everything will be placed. I like thinking about city planning, what works and looks good and what doesn't. I like to think of buildings I can build that represent where these Sims work. I do this often in TS2. If I don't have a community lot that resembles a factory (neighborhood decorations or not) then I build one and have Sims go there and 'do some work' lol, or if I think it needs a school, I build my own and then send my Sims there to 'go to school' and or church and hold a sermon (with a podium) etc. I used to say TS2 is where your imagination never ends. I think it is still true today. I have built office buildings for TS2 where I send my Sims to be the CEO, or the receptionist and or work at something like painting or writing and or just sneeking into a private office to use a hottup. I like to tell my own storiers rather than a predefined backdrop where I'm stuck trying to make a shack look good next to a mansion on a street with a lumber yard next door (backdrop of TS4).
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited July 2020
    I want to be able to build modern cities like Hong Kong, Dubai, Seoul or Singapore.

rambbbb.jpg
  • JohnHWatson71JohnHWatson71 Posts: 44 Member
    the kinds that I could completely design myself like in Sims 3
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member

Countryside

Desert

Snow/Ice

Inner city

Tropical paradise

I dispise the fake buildings! I have always have, always will. Even if you bulldoze all of the "editble lots" there are still fake houses and buildings in a certain style that do not always cohesively go with the design of the neighborhood you want to create.

I would love it if the community lots were like they used to be! And I agree, I hate the checklists!
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    I really want to see a Chinese villa/countryside world. I'd love it so much!!
    These are from Suzhou

MG_0708_web-857x1200.jpg
    GettyImages-845790528-5b5de49246e0fb005086822e.jpg

That's beautiful! You can already create a lot like this in TS3 using the gondola and canal tracks from the Last Venue of Amore:

Thumbnail_688x336_ADD4.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336_ADD6.jpg

And for the buildings and trees, you can use the BB stuff from Shang Simla in the World Adventures EP and set the lot there!

BVSS3c.png

-=<*>=-

For TS5, I want what everyone listed - just give me lots of choices of different environments, building styles and BB stuff and I'll be happy!

• catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I want large worlds with many lots to build in. My favorites are ones that are lush and green, not a fan of deserts.