Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    @holodeckx87 Great looking trailer!
    @luckyheather your sim is very nice. She compliments your home well :)
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member

Thank you @AlJay :) I did try to match some of her outfits with the colours in the home :) thank you for the challenge that included doing a household if we wanted to.
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Challenge Number: 8
    Origin ID: SerraNolwen
    Gallery Name of Build: A witch's trailer
    Gallery Link: Gallery link
    Link to slideshow: Imgur slideshow
    Additional Notes: I hope you don't mind I didn't use your shell. I noticed it only after I had started working on imitating the blueprint. I tried to stay as close as possible to the original set up, though I had to add some counters to make the kitchen functional. The bunk beds in the living room are the only items that are not functional. (I've tested the rest and reuploaded with the link here when I noticed a tapestry was clipping through the ceiling.)

As I built this, I imagined a quirky sim, possibly a witch, lives here alone, sometimes inviting guests and keeping beds for them to stay the night because she lives far from the city. I decided to leave most of the lot quite overgrown. The outside siding of the trailer has also only been half renovated, and the foundation is trellis that hides the wheels, like some people use when they set up trailers for the long term. I wanted the inside to look like that had been extensively renovated to fit her peculiar tastes, while still keeping the general structure sound.

Space for Pictures: (No more than 2 please)

DPGSvIE.png

Mi4bytQ.png
  • nucleonidenucleonide Posts: 216 Member
    Challenge Number: 8
    Origin ID: nucleonide
    Gallery Name of Build: Parked by the Beach
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/111DF433BAEC11EA82FC311076027851
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/lhbH2Q4

03dg2qL.jpg
    KMD6FKM.jpg

I don't have the Outdoor Adventure pack, so... I moved the trailer to the beach. (I'm not actually sure if there are people who live in trailers by the beach, but this is The Sims, so anything goes... :lol:)
    Owns: (EPs) GTW, GT, CL, S, CD, GF, IL, EL / (GPs) SD, PH, JA, DO / (SPs) MHSP, BYSP, VGSP, BNSP, LDSP, MSP
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    A Witch’s Trailer is a very nice trailer home! @SerraNolwen Very nice exterior design and the overgrown landscaping looks great! Very nice sitting nook under the tree. Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the outdoors crafting table and painting on the easel. The hanging herbs are pretty on the exterior. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating meals outdoors in the air. Very nice enclosed fenced sitting area!The heater lamp will keep Sims warm whilst sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The brown and black color scheme is very nice. Very nice U shaped sofa sitting area. The pattered counters in the kitchen are very nice.Very pretty floral wallpaper in the bedroom, and the stained glass windows are lovely! :)

Parked by the Beach is a lovely trailer home @nucleonide :) It is very nice that it is at the beach. Many people have their trailer homes at the beach and enjoy living there. The chickens on the sand are cute! Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and dining in the sea air. It is nice there is an area to take photos outdoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior!, The brown walls are nice. Very nice study desk nook beside the bed for Sims to enjoy using the computer or reading a book. The wood flooring is nice.
    It is a very nice trailer home :)
    @SerraNolwen Your camper looks great! I think it is wonderful that you didn't use my shell. I always just make it available to everyone, for those who are not comfortable starting from scratch :)
    @nucleonide I would totally park a camper on the beach, given the opportunity :) It looks great! (love the chickens!)
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Thanks @AlJay and @rosemow !

@nucleonide I'm pretty sure I've seen people who lived in trailers close to the beach back when I was in Florida. I can't remember if any parked it on the sand, but it sure looks nice. :)
    I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at all your campers, hearing the stories behind them, and seeing the families that you have created for them. Thank you to all who have entered this month’s challenge 😊

@wanderinglizzy Your trailer for a criminal is a great idea! I love all the clutter that you have added throughout the trailer and the secret room is really cool. You have done a great job of making it look realistic. I like your choice of flooring and the way that you set up the kitchen. All the little details look so good. Nicely done!

@icanhassims Your camping trailer looks great! It is nice that you added the pond so sims can enjoy fishing and I like that you have made the exterior compliment the inside of the trailer. The rich wood and the blues go very nicely together inside. The camper looks very luxurious, especially with the double sink in the bathroom. I think it is just the right mix of a contemporary and country combination. Well done!

@nali272 Your camper with a slider is really nice! I love that you have made it Eco Friendly and all the plants that you have added. That way the sims living there can be self sustaining. You have done a great job of the interior as well. The bunk bed, beds you chose work perfect for a camper and the wall paneling is exactly like something you would have in a camper. Great job!

@Falivri Your Tree RV-House is great! What a creative idea to raise it into the trees. I really like the landscaping on the lot. The pond is wonderful and it is nice that you have added a bonfire as well. The open windows suit a tree house perfectly and the roof is super fun. Nicely done!

@JosieAnglin Your messy RV is very nice! I really like the overhang canopy that you have made along with the roof on the one side. I love all the messy items that you have added outside. Great idea to add a bike (I should have thought of that!) The inside looks wonderful as well. I like that you added missing wall paper in places and am very pleased with how nicely messy you made the inside look. It looks wonderful!

@Becka28 Very nice trailer home! I really like your choice for the exterior walls of the home. It’s perfect for a camper. It is nice that you have added the patio with all of the wonderful landscaping around it as well as numerous outdoor activities for sims to enjoy. The interior looks great as well. The soft colors that you have used give it a very relaxing feeling. Well done!

@luckyheather Your Eco Lifestyle trailer is beautiful! I love the cream colors that you have used throughout the build. The yard is arranged so nicely and you have added so many nice details. The way you have arranged the interior of the trailer makes it look so spacious…and those windows! (I think I’m going to have to get the Eco living pack soon) Great job!

@holodeckx87 Your camper in the desert looks so nice! The way you have designed it suits the desert so nicely. The paneling for the exterior is a great idea and your front entry is really cute! The interior truly does have a camper feel about it. I love the bathroom; it is very creative! It is nice that you have added pet items as well. Excellent job!

@SerraNolwen Your Witch’s trailer is very nice! Great job on the landscaping. I really like the way you used the dine out fence and also made the property look overgrown. The interior looks very nice with the blues, grays, and purples. You have definitely done a lot of personalizing with this build. I like that you took the time to make your own shell and that you extended the build out area, it makes it much more functional. Great job!

@nucleonide Parked by the beach is a great trailer! I love that you moved it to the beach. I can’t think of a better place for it. I love the beach! I like that you have added a place to take pictures outside as well. The interior looks so very nice with the metal floor and the divider when you enter. Great idea to have the second bedroom made into a dressing room and I really like the way you have made the desk part of the bed surround. Well done!
    July Challenge

3GJD2ZB.jpg

The challenge for July is to use this blueprint to design a home. Your build can be on any size lot and any style you choose. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. Hashtag with #BB9 and #aljay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. As a bonus challenge this time, you can choose to create an outdoor entertaining area. As always, if you wish to make a household for your new build, please feel free to do that as well!

If you need a starting point, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use. This is just a guide and can be put on any size lot with any wall and foundation height.

BlueprintBuilds – July Shell

Have fun! I look forward to seeing what you come up with this month!
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member

Thank you @AlJay for your lovely comments about the Trailer I did for the June challenge, I enjoyed doing it and I hope I can do the next one as nice :) Yes the Eco pack is amazing I love it all its well worth getting ;):) Thanks for the new challenge.
  • holodeckx87holodeckx87 Posts: 5 New Member
    Thank you @AlJay and @rosemow for your lovely comments. I had a lot of fun with the June shell!

So excited to get started on the July shell!
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Just catching back up here, and wow! I love all the creative things everyone did with the camper challenge!

Unfortunately, I had some problems with my computer during June, so I never got a build done. But the new challenge looks interesting. :smile:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    I'm sorry you had problems with your computer @GlacierSnow I look forward to seeing your design this month if you are able to make one
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge Number: 9
    Gallery name of room: Meadow Brooks
    Origin id: icanhassims
    Screenshots: For all screenshots, visit https://icanhassims.weebly.com/meadow-brook.html
    07-13-20-2-46-25-pm_orig.png
    07-13-20-2-46-05-pm_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
    Meadow Brooks is a lovely family home! @icanhassims :) Very nice exterior design, brown wood texture, great planter box windows bringing in sunlight! Very nice outdoors dining, bbq and kids play area! The backyard pool with pretty flowers on edges, and loungers to relax on is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The hydroponics garden nook is great! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The blue and white colour scheme of the living areas is very nice, and pretty patterned curtains in the office. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the office study desk with sunshine coming in through the windows. The basket of flowers on the dining table is pretty! It is great there are laundry, recycler and woodworking areas in the garage. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms, and lovely restful, natural colors :)
    This is so beautiful @icanhassims !
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you @rosemow and @AlJay! :)<3
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

As always, a wonderful Challenge, with a wonderful floor plan, @AlJay

'Country Craftsman'
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F407D49EC7E111EA880CC42194A5C574
    Slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/nHVNjlS

u24DDr9.png
    Mc7XbJc.png
    Country Craftsman is a lovely family home! @Taoron :) Very nice exterior design, colour, wall textures. and the flowers on the path and driveway edges and home edges are very pretty! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The white and grey colour scheme is very nice! Very creatively great design of the tv and fireplace wall in the living room! The nooks. books shelving, and shelving with plants and candles on them looks very great! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing of the sofa near the fire watching tv and reading books. Very lovely kitchen design! The wall tiling is very nice, and great workbench and stools counter! The chef pig is cute! Very nice windows dining area to enjoy eating meals in the sunlight. Very lovely colors and design of the bedrooms! The play and games room is great! Kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse, using the building blocks and all sims will have fun playing console games. The dinosaur is cute! Very pretty outdoors flower arrangement table and flowers area. The pool, loungers and bbq patio is very nice!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    @Taoron Your house is really beautiful :love:
    I love your garden with the colorful flower beds
  • wanderinglizzywanderinglizzy Posts: 46 Member
    Grandparents Home
    Gallery
    Slideshow

This lovely house is home to the Petersens – Rosalind and John, who are raising their three grandkids after their daughter's death. Their house is a bit old fashioned but super cosy, as all the best grandparents' homes are. They have a beautiful garden with lots of flowers and fruit trees (I'm not so good at landscaping so I tried my best!) The house also has lots of family photos, of the kids and also of their mother when she was a little girl. The three kids all have different personalities. Jade wants to be a pro gamer when she grows up. Miles is a scout and loves hiking, fishing, collecting. And little Charlie just wants to get up to all kinds of mischief! The household can also be found on my gallery.

D530Efz.png

ul5nXo4.jpg
    Grandparents Home is very lovely! @wanderinglizzy :) Very nice exterior design,planterbox windows, great wraparound front porch! Very beautiful backyard areas! The flowers are lovely! Very nice gardening nook to enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. The kids will enjoy swinging on the swings. The gnomes are cute! Sims will enjoy dining outdoors at the table. The cars in the double garage are great! The treadmill is great stored there and the crates are a great touch. Very lovely, warm and homely furnishing of the interior! It is special that family photos of the kids and their Mother when she was young are on the walls <3 Very special design and furnishing of each of the bedrooms! It is very nice that each of the kids bedrooms have been designed to suit each of the grandkids. Very nice bedroom wall pattens.The kitchen design is very nice! The mounted fish are a nice touch on the wall. and the bread box, utensils. dish rack and knife block are nice home kitchen items. Very nice dining area, with sunny sunflowers on the table. Very lovely and warm sofa seat and armchairs fireplace sitting and chatting area. Sims will enjoy playing the piano.
    It is a lovely family home :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top