Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 That is one of my favorite hairs,I couldnt live without it :(

The thing I HATE!! :# about that hair I assume happens to you too.When used as a everyday hair the game just assumes with certain outfit categories that it is not coded for it is ok to choose the worst hair possible instead.I think that hair cant be used swimwear for sure and sleepwear?? something like that but ewwww does it happen to you too.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    edited July 2020
    Page 3905, continued

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@lisasc360 Pancakes sound good right about now.
    Good thing Scout is a good dog or that guy may not want to play with him.
    Looks like your SS likes the shirt.
    Lol, must be one of the servers from the cafe or whatever it's called.
    And neither of them can come inside to put themselves out.
    I don't know but I'd sure be watching those gnomes.
    Why do they always call the married Sims? Why don't they call when our Sims are still single?
    Sounds like your SS is getting somewhere with the car. Just a few kinks to work out.
    "Hey human, I brought you the paper. Come over here and love me!" - Scout
    May be a good idea, the bus driver may be creepy or may just be nice.
    Great updates!

@HillyBeth Hope you find some inspiration on starting a new save.

@meerkattime The thing that stinks here is if you want pizza, the only places in town are our two gas stations or a store bought frozen pizza.
    You're welcome.
    Evan said thanks!
    Looks like someones thinking about babies.

***Will catch up on the rest tomorrow.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

Barry and Nakita are getting along fine, Here they are swinging together
    vNdgUGN.jpg
    and at the community pool
    L5IH2qc.jpg
    Having fun with the water balloon
    N7lAgNR.jpg
    The family Game night
    A5ueqnr.jpg
    All is well for now. Nakita is fitting in nicely with the Dexter's
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @lisasc360 I love building Gnome Armies.

@MamaSimTee Congrats on the laptop.

@thuggishsplicer Gnooooomes.
    ****Great builds.

@king_of_simcity7 Hi, Stephanie (again)!
    ****Congrats on getting your world restarted.

@coco Lovely Sim!

@Evalen RIP Grandfather.
    ****Great pics!

@Sleepstar Good luck to Bede in Scouting.

@Simsophonique Great pic!

@PalmArrow Cute old man!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today I Portered my Markov save. It seemed to go okay. I don't like the fact that things in the household inventory don't port, though. I forgot to get a pic.

Until next time!
    ~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    2x100Baby Challenge - After all the Woohoo...

"Yeah...this is a little...um...AWKWARD..."
    Screenshot-125.jpg
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    "Yeah...just a bit..."
    Screenshot-127.jpg

Tally:

Tosh: 3
    Harm: 1
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Got some new Sims in the household temporarily. I stopped as soon as they moved in so they won’t show up until the update after the one I’m posting tomorrow. That would be Thursdays update. 3 Sims and a pet moved in so tomorrow will be spent adding a few sleeping spaces and pet supplies.
  • CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    Playing a wishacy, because I got bored with Sims 4 (TS3 has so much more to do), and starting off with two fairy girlfriends. Today they went to the park for the Leisure Day festival.

HuBoMaF.jpg
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited July 2020
    @CravenLestat The Tammy hair can be used for swimwear and sleepwear: :smile:

G1hD7AO.jpg

bqzxwVG.jpg

opGdYcH.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Evalen Nice family scenes :smile:

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer One Sim looks like they are missing a WooHoo partner?

@Brandontaylor I hope that you enjoy your new Sims :smile:

@Cyazurai Good looking Sim :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited July 2020
    It's a 2x100 Baby Challenge. :D There's only two males. :mrgreen:

I Know That Look...

It's the "I'm going to end his chances of ever reproducing any more children..." look that all women give their significant others when they are in pain...from carrying a child pre-birth... Yes, I know that look all too well as it was aimed at me in RL. several times; thankfully all by the same woman; my beloved wife Featherbelle.
    Screenshot-143.jpg
    Screenshot-144.jpg
    Yes, that is a death-stare...
    Screenshot-142.jpg
    Yeah...Tosh is in trouble. :D Poor Jen.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Silver_PicharizSilver_Pichariz Posts: 32 Member
    Fowler-Brookes save:
    Chia has been in the naughty corner twice already, Seaneka has adopted a child called Femi Adepitan, Jon has got a job in the criminal career and Jaynes got a career in law enforcement. Adebayo has got on the honour roll already.
    Love The Sims 3: Could Play it for twelve hours straight if I could.
  • Silver_PicharizSilver_Pichariz Posts: 32 Member
    Hahnecik save:
    Noeline's aged up into a young adult. Owen and Danielle have aged up into adults. Jonnys been on the honour roll, with help from Owen with homework.
    Love The Sims 3: Could Play it for twelve hours straight if I could.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have NRAAS Story Progression set to use bin genetics for immigrant families. Today a new family called River-Al Hawadi has moved into town, and I opened them in Stylist to take a closer look at them. They are somewhat cartoonish, obviously descended from my earlier sims. Still, I like the mother and the two teen daughters. The dad is a little funny-looking!

kIGeiy4.jpgGFo7T57.jpg

wbGF9Lj.jpglMS9sET.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments on Marshall's photo and my update. :smiley: I really appreciate them.
    The guys do look like they are enjoying themselves.

@king_of_simcity7 Ahha, that makes sense about the 'seagate expansion'. Never heard of it before and was trying to figure out what expansion in-game you were calling seagate. lol
    Glad to see you are enjoying making new/old sims.
    Of course, sims are all about pairing up. :grin:
    Glad you got Jennifer and your world back in the game.

@puddinroy :heart: He is certainly droolable.

@lisasc360 That was a terrific kiss. I'd say she missed him.
    Now I want pancakes!

@Brandontaylor Yes, I agree the King should take a trip outside the Realm to see the world is not as bad as he pictures.
    Your fairy is pretty and looks like she would be a good match for Evan.
    Congrats on posting 2500!
    I really should have sims order pizza more often. I forget that it is in the game.
    Thanks for commenting on my last update. I appreciate it.
    Congrats to the triplets on their graduations and their honors.
    Nice of the family to give Andrea a birthday and a makeover too.
    Oh, engaged already. Perfect timing!

@CravenLestat Alina is a very pretty fairy!

@MoonandStars83 I see. Thanks for commenting on my update. Jennifer has written quite a few novels in the past. It will help keep her mind occupied while Marshall is gone.
    I wish you success with the family after portering them to a new world. ah, sounds like it is working now.

@emorrill Thanks so much for all the lovely comments on my updates. It was fun writing and playing both of those updates.
    hehe, I think Kaifindar was not thinking when he started his rant, but once started he couldn't stop. :lol:
    Thanks for the support, letting me know that my writing is improving and that you can feel the character's emotions. I was hoping for that.
    I'm happy you enjoyed Marshall's picture. :love:

@Karritz Your wedding venue is quite beautiful.
    I don't know how you keep that many sims straight. I have mine written down as it is hard remembering the names of the kids in some of my saves.

@GraceyManor Hi, nice to see you pop in. I guess I'll ask again. Are you in school now? Are you still playing? Are you getting notifications? :lol:

@Nikkei_Simmer Tania sure blossomed!

@PalmArrow hehe, no he didn't want his picture taken but this sim goddess definitely wanted to share that moment.
    Thanks for the comments on my update. I loved that smile too. Alice is not a big smiler so it was nice to catch one.
    Congrats to George on his masterpiece.
    That is nice the family eats what the child bakes. Sometimes my kids don't cook very well. :confounded:
    Interesting family. I disallow immigration in most of my saves.

@MamaSimTee Congrats on getting the new laptop going. Good luck getting your stuff installed.

@thuggishsplicer That is a bunch of metal gnomes!
    I like the King and Queen Tavern. Great idea to do a castle.

@coco Congrats on the job! I hope it is one you are enjoying.
    Good golly, Miss Molly. She is gorgeous!
    Where did you find the cut-offs? I've been looking for some of those forever. Used to wear those when I was a teen. I remember my Mom got cranky with me for cutting up a pair of jeans and threading them. She thought they were too short, but they were not as short as some of my miniskirts. :open_mouth:

@Evalen nice to see your sims again. Sad for Nakita but she also got a new family so that's good.

@Simsophonique Love the pic of the witch gnome.

@Cyazurai Welcome to the thread. Your sims are pretty and look as if they are enjoying the festival.

I had to share this picture. Willow is giving Dedric a very intense look. It makes me wonder what is she thinking.
    50063217791_f24872fda8_o.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @PalmArrow

The girl in the last photo looks great.

@bekkasan

you are welcome.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Over night a looked at the cemetery hoping to see some family ghosts. And i did! the ghost on the right is my second generation heiress Amelia. She and another ghost seemed to be spooked by each other!

1lblySz.jpg

Marisella's work shift started in the afternoon, so in the morning she took a skill-enhancing potion and practiced two instruments. (Her LTW is to master all four.)

SlPheQD.jpg

G8Lttp8.jpg

The teens went on a field trip to the Bistro. Yes, this is a picture from inside the rabbit hole! I remembered that @Charlottesmom once explored all the rabbit holes on the inside with Tab camera, and decided to try it.

FqeOBa4.jpg

The inside of the Bistro looks like something from an unsettling dream. Fireplaces everywhere, and everything looks wobbly!

adYrxXo.jpg
    @PalmArrow Nice variety of hairstyles :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    @Bekkasan Now everyone can use my castle. <3 It was forgotten in my hard disk.
    Wilow's bedroom seems really cute!

@MoonandStar83 Thank you!!
    I hope everything goes smooth after the porting.

@king_of_simcity7 If you try, let me know how it works in your game!
    I like that hairstyle you got, I haven't noticed @CravenLestat's comment. Maybe because I usually choose hairstyles that free for sleepwear.

@Evalen It's nice to read your game style, I like the idea of going rags to riches and then rags again. I myself haven't been through a whole generation in a few years. I always end up moving to another family or reseting the save. I hope I can go to a second generation this year.

--- x --- x ---

I woke up early today and then I decided to play a little before getting my work done. Unfortunately, my computer hasn't been well and it froze in the middle of my sim day. It was perfect!!!

To begin with, yesterday, I was playing the game and I forgot that it was Liliana's birthday. She aged up at night and I feel terrible when they do it without a cake. So, today, Julieta took the day off. She took some pictures of Robert with Lili.

50065113446_f806343518_h.jpgScreenshot-43 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

After that, instead of staying home, they went over to the market and had some cake at the dinner.

50065369767_8bae62f130_h.jpgScreenshot-54 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

50065112956_50e63d0482_h.jpgScreenshot-61 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

As a new way of dealing with bad wardrobe syndrome, Julieta took Lili to the Salon for a makeover and then... my computer crashed.

Well, I'll try to play again at night, but my computer became seriously unstable since I re-installed the game. I consider uninstalling the game -again- and checking whether it's the RAM memory too. Good luck to me!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Random save update

Bq8eLLc.jpg

PHEa4PZ.jpg

Sasha on her way home from work

jAypOnt.jpg

Michael Sleep doing chin-ups

eUxdihS.jpg

Kurt tried his best too

sFgfC8w.jpg

7v80H7N.jpg

Michael trying to understand what on earth he's watching on TV.

ATb15ES.jpg

Matt singing karaoke

C8lyAs3.jpg

Kurt joining the TV watching

AnN1TKe.jpg

Michael gave it up

diJj4dk.jpg

mkH1wlO.jpg

Michael took a shower in the morning

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited July 2020
    Played on the Oakley Legacy:

Dennis and Iris both completed a Skill Challenge, while Rose aged up to child; she too have an Imaginary Friend. A few births, engagements and a Wedding (The Wedding was because a certain Sim, Finnick, decided that he wants another kid, even though they had one kid by then).
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    @thuggishsplicer AS far as I know Tammy's hair works for all outfits. Some other hairstyles don't but I cannot remember which ones they are
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Latest Sim I'm plugging into the "house of horrors" for the 2x100BabyChallenge. Poor girl - she doesn't know what she's in for.
    Screenshot-176.jpg
    Screenshot-177.jpg
    "You know what they say about dress whites and gold wings..." :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I decided to play my sim Carson from birth, so his parents are young adults and I had them risky woohoo. I set it to 15% chance of pregnancy..... long story short: they have a baby on the way! Debating on making that baby Carson or an older brother. They want five kids in total.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    Page 3906

@MamaSimTee Congrats on the computer and good luck getting everything on it!
    Thanks, keeping it up until July 5th. Probably will go to an in-game picture after that.

@thuggishsplicer That's a lot of metal gnomes.
    Lol, hadn't seen an elder gnome before. I really got to play with them more, I got one but it's hard to keep track of him.
    I about had to or use mods to allow more, lol. House is pretty full but if I ever want another Sim, I'll kick out L4U-Rn.
    You're welcome.
    Great builds!

@king_of_simcity7 Stephanie looks great!
    Glad you are getting things set up.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, I did. Probably would have took yesterday too but I'm not playing on the fourth due to it being my brothers birthday and Independence Day here. I figured I'd just make those be my two days this week.

@coco Your Sim looks hot! I had to laugh when Craven said he wants to date her but I can't blame him.

@Evalen It's good for Nakita and Barry too have someone like them around.
    Looks like Grandpa found the garden.
    R.I.P. Grandpa.
    Great updates!
    Seeing all the aliens in your save makes me want one in my family. Got Seasons again, just haven't seen many aliens around yet.

@Simsophonique The witch gnome looks pretty happy.

@PalmArrow That's cool about the elder. Never too old to be playful.
    Those toy ovens are nice. It's a great way to give the kids a headstart in that skill too.

Page 3907

@Evalen Glad Barry and Nakita are getting along still.
    Looks like they had a fun time.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Yeah, that would be a bit awkward, wouldn't it?
    Got a way to go then. Good luck!
    Lol, he better be careful then. Never know if she'll do it or not.
    Well, someones going to have fun. Wonder which woman will kill one of the men first?

@Cyazurai Looks like they had a fun time at the park.

@king_of_simcity7 Great pics of Tammy!
    Thanks, they aren't sticking around too long but maybe they'll get a bit of a benefit from being under my control a few days.

@PalmArrow They don't look too bad, looks like maybe just a few edits and they'd be good.
    Lol, funny they spooked each other.
    Hope she is getting closer to her goal of mastering all four instruments.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Thanks! I didn't do too much to make her but glad you like her.
    Thanks, took awhile to get there but glad I did.
    I never really forget the pizza's in game but I hardly ever use that but decided to try a bit more.
    You're welcome.
    Now we just got to see what they get up to out of my control. I'll go ahead and say it but Abigail moved out with Andrea and already SP made her pregnant with his child.
    He needed one, lol. Too much pudding.
    Yep, and married in the save I'm posting in a bit.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Cute pic with Willow and Dedric!

@thuggishsplicer Cute pic of Robert with Lili.
    Sorry to hear about your crash.

@Silverofdreams30 Sasha must be lucky to be brought home by a limo.
    Michael and Kurt did good at the chinups.
    Looks like everyone had a nice time.

@HillyBeth Sounds like it'll be a fun save for you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top