Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Equesst tries CAW Part 2 *Update (June 2020) Ternion Isle*

13...Next

Comments

• IvilithIvilith Posts: 3 New Member
    @equuest I'd be interested in that! I do not mind non-conventional lot sizes, in fact I love to adapt my buildings into them.
  • snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Thank you for answering. I haven't messed with caw for many years. The only thing I remember was trees placed outside of lots when the world was made could cause problems if the ex, pack was missing. I know they made improvements since then. If the item is on a lot it would be replaced when installed. Showtime has the banana tree.
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    @Ivilith Okay! I'll work on uploading an empty version.

@snowdove58 You're welcome. I am going to upload an empty version of the world for anyone who wants it. I will see if the world requires showtime or not then. If it does, I could uninstall showtime and see what happens.
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    Hurray! Can't wait for your world!
    Thats so nice of you to offer. I have custom worlds that had buildings and stuff from the pack on the lots and it was replaced and they run fine. everyone seems to have showtime but me { my choice} so if you upload it I will test it for you. I dont want you to go to the trouble of removing things for one person.
    @KatyFernlily Thank you! :)

@snowdove58 You're welcome, I really appreciate you offering to test it for me. Thank you so much! :)

I just started Statistics this week, so I'm working on getting a handle on the new material, but I will (hopefully) be able to get the world uploaded this weekend. I looked at removing some of the lots that I had already placed in certain areas and it didn't work with the terrain editing I had done, so I might just delete what I put there and consider them "empty" if that's okay with everyone.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited November 2019
    Looking forward to it.It looks lovely.
    It has a New England feel to it.
  • IvilithIvilith Posts: 3 New Member
    > @equuest said:
    > I just started Statistics this week, so I'm working on getting a handle on the new material, but I will (hopefully) be able to get the world uploaded this weekend. I looked at removing some of the lots that I had already placed in certain areas and it didn't work with the terrain editing I had done, so I might just delete what I put there and consider them "empty" if that's okay with everyone.

Yes! I can't wait!
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    edited December 2019
    @equuest Thanks for putting this up on the Exchange. I look forward to trying it out.

Here's the link if anyone missed it: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9351715
    Firby nurbs!
    edited December 2019
    @fxchrfxchr Thank you for putting up the link! I hadn't gotten around to it yet! I hope that you like it.

Sorry everyone for putting up the world later then I was going to originally, but life has been busy. Now I'm going to work on building the lots for the world :) Also, the empty version of this world is Base game only :)
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    Thank you for the Christmas present, equuest! and Happy Holidays! Can't wait to check it out!
  • cgavilanescgavilanes Posts: 18 Member
    Thank you for the time you've put into this! The outlooks over the sea are really lovely z3
    @KatyFernlily you're welcome! Happy holidays to you as well! I hope that you enjoy!

@cgavilanes You're welcome! I hope you enjoy! It was fun to plan a lot of outlooks to take advantage of the views on such a small island.
    equuest :) Thank you for the great world, it is like getting a Christmas present. So far I am adding carefully chosen community lots and a few homes. I plan on putting a sim in soon to make it easier to check out the beautiful views. Have a wonderful Christmas :)
    @snowdove58 You're welcome! I'd love to see what you're adding to it! I wish you a Merry Christmas as well! :)

I have a small update :) I finished the first house of Ternion Isle
    2f7AcUo.jpg

And I started working on a bar for the boardwalk area
    7Ha6fvj.jpg

I'm also not 100% sure I'm happy with the mountains so I might work on fixing them. Right now they seem like they're too smooth, but I'm not sure yet.
    edited June 2020
    Hi everyone! Long time, no update. I hope that everything is okay despite everything that's currently going on. I lost the builds that I had created for Ternion Isle when I reinstalled my computer, so I decided to make everything again from scratch. I'm going to continuously update this project until the world is fully built and populated! :) I think that it would be fun to release a finished world that people can play in right away. I also noticed some lot tearing on some on the lots that I hadn't realized so I would like to fix those issues in the final version of the world.

Anyway, here is a interior on one of the townhouses for Ternion Isle. I'm going to be creating some apartment style townhouses as well, but this first one is a converted townhouse for three female roommates. I wanted the interior to feel feminine and glamorous, yet eclectic.

h5cEd4u.jpg
    UbLmjcE.jpg
    g1cApn4.jpg
    HQupmPT.jpg
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

That looks awesome! Would be great to see updates as and when you can :D . By the way I absolutely love the bar on the boardwalk!! <3
    @Hidehi Thank you! I'll keep updating! I have to rebuild the bar on the boardwalk, but it shouldn't be too difficult!
  • BastetteBastette Posts: 4 New Member
    So so so loving this. I get so inspired seeing the CAW work. Makes me wish I had a PC instead of a Mac.
    @Bastette Thank you! I understand cause I also had a Mac for a long time instead of a PC.
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @equuest Everything you're working on for Ternion Isle looks really wonderful! I've been by here and am sorry to see I never managed to eek out a comment. :/ I downloaded the empty version you made available, made a couple and built them a house, and then got busy with projects and there it sits. But, it's a lovely little world, and I was enjoying exploring it. Your first house, the blue, above is lovely, and I really like the boardwalk bar, too. I'll be looking forward to more updates. :)
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    edited June 2020
    @suzes That's okay I understand! I'm glad that you enjoyed playing in the world. I'm excited to continue working on it, although it's probably going to take me a while to get everything finished. I'd love to see the house that you made for your sim couple!
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2020
    Really cool looking world @equuest! If it doesn't require any mods or CC, I think I might download it. If you're thinking about using the rabbit hole rugs in a future version, and haven't already, I would not do that. I don't feel comfortable using mods. Instead, use the "moveobjects on" cheat and place the rabbit holes in the basement. You will of course have to do some play testing to make sure they work properly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top