Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hello!!! I think I'll answer tags tomorrow, it's late and I feel like playing a little.
    I just want to share, just like @lisasc360 did, some gnomes.

50060571267_38c68905e9_h.jpgScreenshot-3 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Metal-zombie gnomes are going to attack poor sleeping gnome while bunny observes them with his sadistic smile.

50059761878_5fe3679b54_h.jpgScreenshot-14 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Bunny takes pleasure in observing the metal-zombie gnomes attack a poor elder gnome that is ready for a fight.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2020
    @MamaSimTee :# I may be nice and give her to you,but do you own the stuff used,It is a store outfit with I think University Life hairstyle,you cant see her shoes but they are sims store shoes.Her skin color is from an expansion I think Supernatural or did it come with Dragon Valley?? the one where its like a slider of rainbow colors

Outfit Used

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:54700&categoryId=&scategoryId=11901&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=80

Her shoes/not shown though in her pic

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:34116&categoryId=&scategoryId=11902&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0

But yeah if you have those you can haz <3

@coco Last I heard you were out in the woods middle of nowhere blah blah

Let me guess you are in the woods came across Jason Voorhees cabin where he keeps his mothers sweater and are currently trying to escape Crystal Lake in a rowboat

Quit with your excuses

Bawk bawk

StsBZc5.gif

Where is that photoshhot :s
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Stephanie is finished in CAS :smile:

xOzG2uw.jpg

q89Q7zk.jpg

EX7UhSc.jpg

C3H1TL5.jpg

bQ4jl4N.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited June 2020
    @Brandontaylor

Enjoy the game break.

@MoonandStars83

Its fun watching what they are doing without too much input hehe.

@CravenLestat

I'm waiting to see @coco s photoshoot too.

@thuggishsplicer

cool looking gnomes
    @PalmArrow

Thank you for the comment, it's fun just watching what they will
    decide to do.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    edited June 2020
    @CravenLestat @Silverofdreams30

I was summoned? :lol:
    tenor.gif

Ok I did your stinkin' photoshoot that you wanted, I even made a new girl that I thought you might like! But life gets in the way, not to mention I got a new job finally :smiley:

So here's a lil sneakpeek of her.

TS3-W-2020-06-28-20-31-05-37.png
    TS3-W-2020-06-28-20-37-53-88.png

If I hear your bwak bwak chicken noises one more time I swear :tongue:
    edited June 2020
    @coco

Congrats to the new job, I hope to get one someday as well
    but right now with that c stuff it is quite impossible over here.
    I love the little sneak peak, you always do such great photoshoots.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2020
    High fives @Silverofdreams30 :D We lured her out

@coco My gawd I only wanted a slice and you hit me with the whole dang pie 😍

It is official you are the greatest sim photographer that ever simmed a sim

Just realized you said "Summoned" 🤔 Are you a genie

oL9UTqc.gif

Anyway how hot is that sim too jeesh,I want to date her in RL she is gorgeous 👀 now hurry up with the full photo shoot.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @coco Dang! *fans self*

@CravenLestat I own them now!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

Nakita and her Grandfather moved in with the Dexter's, the Dexter's made them feel right at home, Nakita and Barry became friends right away. Nakita's Grandfather like using the computer and even helped in the garden
    yAkZOd7.jpg
    16jVszR.jpg
    IfHoetk.jpg
    Everything was going fine, Barry and Nakita was having fun playing together and going places together, The Grandfather fished with Barry and all was going well.
    The Grandfather was harvesting in the Garden, then it happen
    3PAPJjg.jpg
    90l5Ilq.jpg
    Barry was sorry for Nakita
    uO9Dm5n.jpg
    Nakita was sadden
    ECQQduP.jpg
    Nakita was scared and went to Ashah
    Xg27JY8.jpg
    Ashah took Nakita in her arms and told her she would be with them and that she loved her like her own,
    5zcUMuH.jpg
    Nakita felt a little better and belied Ashah
    dXz8dlw.jpg
    Barry did not understand all this but tried his best to help Nakita
    RiSsWbE.jpg
    N6gzL4h.jpg
    It was a very sad time in the Dexter's life and Nakita's But they do love Nakita and are glad that they made the decision to let them come. Nakita and Berry are very best friends and I can't wait to see how things turn out with them.

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    coco wrote: »
    @CravenLestat @Silverofdreams30
    So here's a lil sneakpeek of her.

TS3-W-2020-06-28-20-31-05-37.png

If I hear your bwak bwak chicken noises one more time I swear :tongue:

@coco - OH MY WORD!!! ~wolf-whistle~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited July 2020
    @king_of_simcity7 Stephanie looks great!

@Silverofdreams30 @PalmArrow @MoonandStars83 @Puddinroy Thanks, guys! <3 I hope you don't mind the group tag.

PalmArrow, I was very impressed by that Friday highlights. I must confess it made me more committed to showcase my lots. I intend to open another just for my sims now that I changed everybody's backgrounds and names.

@Brandontaylor I'll keep an eye out for the Langeraks fate, I'm too controlling and I rarely let my sims' children live their lives by themselves. I'll try to do it with the Castros (although I feel like moving them to another worl). Thanks a bunch!

@coco You do make some awesome makeovers! <3
    BTW Congrats on the new job!!! :-D

@Evalen I love your alien family pictures. I've always wanted to make Lunar Lakes and alien heaven.

@Bekkasan The Pets items go great with Rodeo Go-Go; I used a few deco from that ep. I discovered a bunch of paintings that are from the base game and I've never seen before. Marshall <3
    --- x --- x ---

I uploaded some lots to my studio. I also updated my thread. I think I'll create blog posts for them, I've just realized that I have a lot of stuff despite being EA rebuilts.

50061572318_ed0ce3530f_h.jpgScreenshot-20 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    King and Queen Tavern

50062381722_208aeb5da4_h.jpgScreenshot-22 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Leyawiin Mages Guild (there's an empty option so that you can decorate yourself)

I highlighted these two because they're my favorites. I thought I had deleted the showtime venue, but now it's ok.
    Post edited by thuggishsplicer on
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Popping in to say @coco Congrats on getting a job! :smiley: I knew you would find the perfect one! :star:<3 I'm so happy for you!

Wow! :open_mouth:

^You did it again! She is indeed gorgeous!
    (I wish I had a body like that. ;):p )
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @thuggishsplicer Thank you, I am really enjoying them. I am doing a A-Z Generation with the Dexter's again, this is my second Generation with them. I made it to Z and when Zackery Decker has a child he was then named Dewey who was the firs Dexter and A to Z to Zack continuing, I do move them around I usually have only one son and when he marries they all stay together until the parents die, I then move them to a new world, this time around I am trying to have the Dexter Generation all aliens. If Barry and Nakita marry, I might move them to Luna Lakes. I do change their game play, like from rich to rags to riches and they then have to climb the ladder so to say. No one has a job, and no one goes to school, I delete all schools in the worlds I play. they earn money by painting, writing, collecting and many other ways. I like it more that way as I get to play with them more. Have fun with your sims, I can't wait for Barry and Nakita to grow up. but until then they will have fun together.
    Just downloaded Jennifer's household with the 2014/15/16 Sims in it and also put them in Simbourne. No game play but I saved and it has taken 5 mins to save already so I will have to play in other worlds to prevent bloating.

Nice to get into the world again though :smile:

kwy1xsb.jpg

8uSjtoJ.jpg

dtgEXYH.jpg

iJSv9Cf.jpg

RrrpM6n.jpg

2K9s92y.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @thuggishsplicer Thanks for the feedback :smile: Good work on the build I might have to give that a try at some point :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    Played on the Oakley Legacy:
    Bede applied for an After School activity, Scouting, while Dennis and Iris decided to try for a daughter; they got their wish, and Rose is born.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited June 2020
    I love the ability of the sims 3 to try their best to make confortable the others sims who are afraid or who are bullied :o . This game is quite clever . No needs to play them or no needs mods to make them better as the sims 4.
    And how some are predictable. I got a verbal argument by both roomate in town, I saw them in the festival park I expected Eloise to hurt Théo, she slapped him to the face. Both are mean.

As promised earlier, I have finally my game works back with crappy graphics , I took the screenshot of the witch gnone in front of Elexir shop I madeover it to make it witch friendly...so I am so happy to have this surprise in my game.

P2gtCtW.jpg
    :D
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    Love everyone's updates they are so good, awesome. keep them coming, love looking at everyone's game play, it is nice How everyone plays different.

@Brandontaylor love your avatar.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I noticed an elder playing in the sand in the playground. Adorable!
    8fAW1af.jpg

My household had blueberry muffins for supper. If there is a child in the household, my sims eat food prepared in the toy oven almost all the time!
    wZWAU1P.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @coco , what a gorgeous sim and gorgeous pictures!
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    Love everyone's updates they are so good, awesome. keep them coming, love looking at everyone's game play, it is nice How everyone plays different.

me too even if I don't post everything that happened in my game because I put this to my story and if I cannot reply to every posts I enjoy seeing what people posts I love this game !!
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    @PalmArrow Is it possible for Sims to live off the toy oven? :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Also I nearly forgot to mention that I have the Tammy hair back. :smile: Just need to see what happened to my external drive!

ROysO9o.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top