Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game fixes that are needed

• in University why do sim replace items with random clutter like kitchen condiments or five different lamps in one room it makes no sense they should specific university items or skill items.
• In sims time, if each second equal a minute then either action need to be faster than a minute or being able to do a certain amount of action before time changes e.g. if it take 10 seconds to go up stairs then for every 10 seconds in sim time a sim minutes goes by. This is so you can do mare actions before your sim get to tired, hungry, dirty etc throughout the sim day
• Randomisation overhaul:
• Randomly generated sim should wear styled looks, so they look coherent in world
• No randomise accessories or makeup as they look out place on generated Sims
• Kitchen be allowed and not forbidden in university housing. (It doesn’t have to be a requirement, but it shouldn’t be a restriction)
• When uni Sims move in no missing object like desk and sinks
• The column system is broken they don’t work properly you can’t pull column up on edges and when column snap to a build they snap in one position so you can’t change the direction. Even when you stack column, they don’t align up because of them snapping to a build
• Curved/hexagonal Roofs don’t align properly with build they are either scale to big or to small they don’t fit edge shape of a builds ceiling roof.
• Being able to edit gallery information box without having to upload the same thing twice
• Being able to walk over pet beds
• Being to mop under pet beds
• Trash and mess like water should not be put under or by objects as the footprint won’t allow you to get near them to clean them up
• Footprints need to be smaller for you to get to object and put objects closer together.
• Being able turn off footprint for certain interaction like cooking, walking, bathroom utilities, ladders,
• No box line around ladders
• For mods and script being able to better organise content by having categories in mod folder (so you can go more folders down) e.g. in mod folder have: CC Folder, SCRIPT folder etc and then from then onward you can have subcategories like in CC folder have: CAS folder, BUILD/BUY folder, Collection folder ( at least be able to go 5 folders down).

Comments

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I think it's a glitch but neighbors stealing from you and fighting in the college.
  • pearlbhpearlbh Posts: 313 Member
    Gardening! It's completely messed up. Plants evolve and de-evolve on their own; plants go back to just planted state randomly and then won't grow; community garden plants never progress/insects never produce items.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I think the season has a bug to my sims in dol sol valley it cold and it snowed! this never happens there..
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I think the season has a bug to my sims in dol sol valley it cold and it snowed! this never happens there..

Sometimes it can happen during 'misterious weather'.
  • EthanesEthanes Posts: 1 New Member
    I just downloaded the game and I've only added some households and lots from the community to my game, haven't even gotten to play yet and whenever I try to play a household or add more houses to lots I get this error code 122:324a2e8e:165e3fa7.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I think the season has a bug to my sims in dol sol valley it cold and it snowed! this never happens there...

Sometimes it can happen during 'mysterious weather'.

that just the thing wasn't in weather or any question mark in winderburg in clubs was snow inside I looked anywhere no roof or window missing but nope nothing wasn't out place.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • charlesbergcharlesberg Posts: 88 Member
    All my lots in Newcrest appear empty despite being occupied, and in regard to the comment about neighbours stealing. Make sure Sharing is Caring NAP is not active, it made me paranoid to allow family members to visit even after repealing it.
    Signature here. No here. Never-mind.
  • ChanytellusChanytellus Posts: 1 New Member
    So, the Landgraabs have been cutting off my power. My bills are paid, so that's not the reason. They say something along the lines of, "We're getting ready to cut off your power, are you ready?" Something like that, maybe something about squirrels...I said no I wasn't ready, and they cut it off immediately after that. Since then, the lights did cut back on but only after I left the game and went back on. The lights were on with no reason from the game as to why. Then, everytime my sim left her house and came back, the lights would just be off for no reason. Once again, bills were paid. I do have mods, but I turned them off and it still happened. The lights were off when I came back from working as a police officer. I tried repairing the game with and without mods in origin, doesn't work. I've stopped playing, because it's so inconvenient not being able to use my sim's stove or the tv or my computer. Is anyone else having this issue? I made an account just so I could get some feedback on this one issue that prevents me from playing.
  • charlesbergcharlesberg Posts: 88 Member
    snipped

If you have the EP, check which policies are currently in action, it sounds like you have the power conservation one or something similar, I can't recall them off the top of my head, sorry.
    Signature here. No here. Never-mind.
  • SniperStorm5SniperStorm5 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am unable to play my sims 4 at all after buying eco lifestyle pack. It deleted a saved file I had ever since 2019 in December. I made a lot of progress on that save alone. I am a Xbox player so no mods or cc have ever been used. I am extremely frustrated because for something I have paid for to act like this. At this point I want my money back because I feel as though nobody is doing anything about it and my game is completely ruined. When I go to build or even save the game, it tells me the game failed to save. Please exit to the main menu and then select play to reload the game. Error code: 22. It says this constantly. And I had a house I wanted to place so I placed it and it had eco items on and in it. I edited the lot and saved to my gallery and then the next day I went to place it back down and it would not let me. The ground was gone. I even made another file to place it in and it still wouldn’t. I can’t even interact or build in the eco world. My game shuts completely down. I am so disappointed in sims 4 right now. I have lost so much and then turn around and my game will not work at all. I can’t get in contact with no one to help. The recent update didn’t help at all. I don’t understand why it’s doing this when I’m on Xbox. My game has never behaved in this way ever until I bought that pack and I didn’t even buy it the day it came out. I got it on June 24th. I don’t know what else to do. I’ve been crying and angry ever since. I don’t know if posting on here will really help but I need something at this point. I just want to go back to enjoying my game.
  • br00kixanbr00kixan Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm not sure if it's just me who's experiencing this, but recently I've been having problems with my whims. I focus a huge portion of my playthrough on what whims appear for my sims, especially "sim-based" whims (e.g. get married, try for baby, etc) but I've noticed these sim-based whims aren't appearing for me? Even the small ones like "be friendly with" or "flirt with" or whatever. I don't know if this is a bug or whatever, but I've tried everything to get them to appear again, from deleting my save and starting again to verifying my game files. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Ever since downloading the Eco Lifestyle pack I haven't been able to enjoy the game anywhere near as much as I used to. I firstly had issues with the neighbourhood votes on stealing stuff from my house and flirting with everybody but thankfully that was a quick fix to turn off in the settings, but now this? Really hope there is a fix for the whims, as it's really disheartening for my playthrough :( anyone else having this problem, please comment or reply or whatever. Hopefully it's something that can be fixed.
  • amalia1336789amalia1336789 Posts: 1 New Member
    I tried to have a dog while living in an apartment in the city, but he keeps disappearing, his profile icon is whited out, insinuating that he's off lot. I tried locking the front door for pets, but it still happens. As soon as my sim stops interacting with him, he's gone. Also took him for a walk and he disappeared right off the leash.
  • S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
    • in University why do sim replace items with random clutter like kitchen condiments or five different lamps in one room it makes no sense they should specific university items or skill items.
    • In sims time, if each second equal a minute then either action need to be faster than a minute or being able to do a certain amount of action before time changes e.g. if it take 10 seconds to go up stairs then for every 10 seconds in sim time a sim minutes goes by. This is so you can do mare actions before your sim get to tired, hungry, dirty etc throughout the sim day
    • Randomly generated sim should wear styled looks, so they look coherent in world
    • Kitchen be allowed and not forbidden in university housing. (It doesn’t have to be a requirement, but it shouldn’t be a restriction)
    • Eco lifestyle pollution effect should not be based on the object but only by action based in the world as the game will keep bugging back to neutral no matter how many times you change your objects.
    • The column system is broken they don’t work properly you can’t pull column up on edges and when column snap to a build they snap in one position so you can’t change the direction. Even when you stack column, they don’t align up because of them snapping to a build
    • Curved/hexagonal Roofs don’t align properly with build they are either scale to big or to small they don’t fit edge shape of a builds ceiling roof.
    • Being able to edit gallery information box without having to upload the same thing twice
    • Trash and mess like water should not be put under or by objects as the footprint won’t allow you to get near them to clean them up
    • Footprints need to be smaller for you to get to object and put objects closer together.
    • Being able turn off footprint for certain interaction like cooking, walking, bathroom utilities, ladders,
    • For mods and script being able to better organise content by having categories in mod folder (so you can go more folders down) e.g. in mod folder have: CC Folder, SCRIPT folder etc and then from then onward you can have subcategories like in CC folder have: CAS folder, BUILD/BUY folder, Collection folder ( at least be able to go 5 folders down).

added
  • S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
    edited November 2020

original
  • TinyWhiteThangTinyWhiteThang Posts: 15 Member
    they really need to fix feminine clothes on males and masculine clothing on females, 3 years later and men still have chest shadows and women have shirts tucked under their chest as well
  • AmyAngelusAmyAngelus Posts: 9 New Member
    I would like my decoration & kids categories to stop highlighting gold this problem still persists even when I don't have mods installed. I have also not been getting festival invites since the less spammy call update.
  • BC1925BC1925 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello Sims Team,

After installing the new update for Nov. 2020, the game is very glitchy. When building, doors can't go many places because "they can't intersect with walls" (?), things randomly move around when in build mode (for example, moving 1 bathroom wall back caused the entire setup of the room to shift into an L shape), Sims can no longer use things when there is 1 tile between them (for example, can't use the shower in a 3x3 bathroom where the toilet and shower face each other with 1 tile separating them, even though it has always been able to be used), and can't walk through some doors (Sims believe there's something in the way) even though there's nothing there. After play testing for about 1 hour, all of these problems emerged. Can you please acknowledge this issue and suggest a timeline for fixing?

Thanks for your help!
  • bluesisteralexbluesisteralex Posts: 1 New Member
    Ever since I updated my game today, November 10,2020 my sims will not go upstairs at all.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 918 Member
    mine do go upstairs check if you have broken cc or mods
  • Slinkym45Slinkym45 Posts: 6 New Member
    As of the November update, I do love the addition of a rental property in Sulani, which is of course, perfect for my Mermaid families. I did find though, that Mermaids are perfect for the Marine Biology career, but of course, they cannot snorkel without going through the change process with the mermaic kelp. It's a pain to restore them to their original appearance once they are changed back. Maybe just put a test for occult in, and allow this task to be completed with the survey wildlife task....js..
    Oh, and it could be due to mods I have installed, but I did have characters reset in the middle of a jog.
    This is a big one. Sims will not autonomously eat what they prepare, and also will not autonomously grab a serving from a group meal. They will just move on and prepare something else, and something else, unless it is a snack item.
    Please disregard my above comments. After loading another property, and going back with a refreshed property with the family I'm working with, these issues are corrected.
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Family trees broken....branches missing and children not under the parents but off to one side....removed all mods and it does it with base game.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Two words: Alien faces. This glitch is nearly as old as the game itself.

#ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4