Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Our Best of Simming - June 2020

2...Next

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    Best Screenshot This Month

6S0LhG8.jpg
    Eric Jones was 90 at this time but for his Spooky Day costume, he chose to be a rock star. I figured he'd be something tamer but at least he looks good.

Saddest Screenshot

RqsKaF0.jpg
    I had had Eric for a long time and he was the second generation heir in my legacy/not a legacy. I'd spent a good deal of time making him one of the best Sims I've had in a while. He left behind a daughter, son-in-law, three grandchildren, and a sister.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    Favourite sim this month
    oSwvaAs.jpg

Favourite lot this month
    fCJJ5Je.jpg
    70MwhnD.jpg
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    The night sky is my Screenshot of the month
    xrEXmzb.png

Riley is my Sim of the month
    1s8R0R1.png

Waterfront Gardens is my Lot of the month
    8WFZMsR.png
    CdegtPD.png

kfBywOf.png

FzVUOFk.png
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Screenshot of the month: Bella meets Don :worried:

Hl0nj1P.jpg
  • pandykekekepandykekeke Posts: 54 Member
    edited June 2020
    What a great thread! I love seeing what everyone is creating.

My screenshot of the month... I have a tie!

They're just so cute:
    hunedqk.jpg

The actual favourite for the month would probably be this one:
    EgZGZfL.jpg
    My legacy sim had a first real encounter with Holly Alto, after numerous nerve-racking attempts at an introduction. He eventually goes on to marrying her!

Sim of the month:
    t1awXL4.jpg
    Another legacy sim of mine, his name is Edmund Iona, and he's a master vampire and global superstar with a pristine reputation. He's perfect. I love him :D

Lot of the month:
    wQA7wWR.jpg
    CBxO0rk.jpg
    xMeR4mo.jpg
    This is a Hong Kong-styled apartment (called a Tong Lau) that I'm still building that's being super laggy because of the over abundance of objects I guess. But it's Hong Kong so everything's cluttered and crammed!

Overview of the bottom 2 floors:
    1st floor:
    vq2iLVv.jpg
    2nd floor:
    uxXKtjR.jpg
    Some rooms:
    I3fSitM.jpg
    ab9HOGf.jpg
    JxFjUfE.jpg
    unu4dCG.jpg
    R1wEJGt.jpg

OBOfTYw.jpg

A lil slice of life:
    bMMldBP.jpg

Origin ID: pandykekeke
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

Lot of the month:
    wQA7wWR.jpg

@pandykekeke I love your lot. Is it on the gallery?
  • pandykekekepandykekeke Posts: 54 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Lot of the month:
    wQA7wWR.jpg

@pandykekeke I love your lot. Is it on the gallery?

Thanks so much! Unfortunately, not yet. Still working through a lot of the kinks. I'm not sure how else to share it later (maybe there's a thread somewhere?) but you can follow my gallery pandykekeke and check in at a later time!
    Origin ID: pandykekeke
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Screenshot of the month.
    Jason jumping on the trampoline at night.
    49840889486_a394b92710_o.jpg
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Screenshot of the Month: After putting out an out of control campfire; Pari, the firefighter, hung around to do a little dance.
    UDYmZCo.png
    Sim of the Month: Jenna James
    HrsjE5k.png
    Lot of the Month: I made A Vacay Getaway and was trying my hand at making an infinity pool.
    xFn2ZhH.png
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

It is always nice to see what other simmers are doing with the game <3 Thanks for the thread @EA_Mai

My screenshot and Sim of the month

I created Azucena as a tester, but at the end I keep playing her at my test save. Sometimes some sims are good characters :D In this screenshoot I was surprised! I did not know that machine can atack sims :o Poor Azucena :pensive:

0CS5bq2.png

My lot of the month

My Eco Gym & Spa

If you are struggling raising votes, fear not! The best lot for that is a gym :p Also your sim need a healthy body for a green world. The eco stuff match so good with the gym and spa concept. And the gameplay fits nice at Evergreen Harbor ;)

fKqNmxb.png
    cL4FRdZ.png

• orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    This is the month I started a new legacy challenge, and I have actually stuck with it all month and am almost on gen 3, so I'm kinda proud considering my history of deleting legacies lately lol.

Screenshot-wise, this one is the prettiest I think. I dunno, haven't taken many for the purpose of being pretty honestly.
    MoSm7XF.png
    that's my legacy founder, Aspen and her dog Gopher, (who is my profile pic)

My favorite Sim is her daughter, Raina. She has had 3 different children from 3 different relationships. She's kind of chronically unlucky in love, but a famous Simtuber nonetheless.
    AmJBr1d.png

Favorite lot is a house I built that my family lived in in Gen 1, although my sims live in an apartment in San Myshuno right now. I don't build that often but I'm pretty proud of this one.
    xuqxmAj.png
    I made it to match the modern development initiative in this neighborhood, which isn't enacted in this throwaway save I used to take a pic

But yeah, it's been a fun month of simming!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited July 2020
    What a fun thread <3

Best Screenshot - reading in my new sunroom
    06-21-20-3-50-16-pm_orig.png

Best Sim -Davion. He is part of my family of the drifter challenge. He is the last generation.
    06-20-20-9-45-08-pm_orig.png

Best Lot - Victorian Museum (more pictures). I've build a whole street of Victorian community lots
    527516802.png

• YouYou Posts: 123 Member
    edited July 2020
    These are all great!
    I'm you.
  • YouYou Posts: 123 Member
    I'm one day late but...

MY SCREENSHOT OF THE MONTH:
    I thought it was fitting for pride month!
    gay.png

MY SIM OF THE MONTH:
    Ryan, she went to Foxbury Institute to study Biology and now she opened up her very own vet clinic!
    cat.png

MY LOT OF THE MONTH: Honestly, any of the lots in Sulani. Such a stunning world.

I'm you.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I'm even Later! :cookie:

Oscar Howbec fancies himself an Adventurer.... and he found one adventure he just doesn't want to talk about.
    Xj4N1ez.jpg

He can't hide the gift they left him. :lol:
    Fh8bEga.jpg
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    June has turned to July now, but my favorite CHALLENGE from June 2020 would be this from @SamelaRita as part of the Summer Fest gift exchange:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17522835/#Comment_17522835
    0pZkuk.jpg
    A moocher sim starts with just one tomato and old bike on a lot. Without ever having a job or career, without ever collecting or harvesting wild plants, and without selling or making money from anything EXCEPT the plants your sims grows... try to survive and flourish. Additionally, no one else can move in until the sim has a home.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Sim of the month ( I dont know how to post pics)
    Is travis Scott with 3/4 of his skills maxed and he is super skinny and has a lot of muscle

Screenshot of the month
    Was just me figuring how to take screenshots during a loading screen

Lot of the month

A big blank box
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • wildrose011wildrose011 Posts: 4 New Member
    hi i haven't actually played the sims 4 for a while as i am not near the computer however i will be adding to this gallery for the end of July post (if there is one)
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited July 2020
    So I've revised my best things of the month.
    Sim: Cassandra Goth-Landgraab. She's Cassandra Goth, but I married her to Malcolm's son, Malcolm II. If you go to the link below, you can see my full overview of the Landgraabs, in which I made a big dynasty.
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978449/my-landgraab-save#latest
    Lot of the month: Oakenstead, where my Landgraabs live
  • thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member

MY SCREENSHOT OF THE MONTH

Morgyn and my sim, Alistair, enjoying some alone time in the Realm of Magic.

W8qE0dL.png

MY SIM OF THE MONTH

Nikki Dahl is my newly created sim for Strangerville, where she has lived her whole life. But now she's finally going to figure out the mystery of her town!

yRgWMBd.png

MY LOT OF THE MONTH

My WIP Sulani house.

GrJTYQh.png