Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

i thought he was gay cause he hasn't been with anyone since they split. in my defense last time it was noel and lauren. whos now jason.

i love them all the even i don't know what happens before it does.

I had the opportunity to revel in that my game made one of the Sim Gurus gay or bi. He was hitting on another guy sim autonomously, but I still had Jubilee Simself have a friendly, funny, and romantic interaction with him. They hung out for awhile, but he eventually went back to the same dude sim who he was flirting with earlier. His traits and other stats showed no indication of it, so it made it even more enjoyable to watch. I don't want to say it was funny. I did get a good chuckle out of it, tho. It just wasn't meant to be with him and Juju. I'm happy with the results, tho. Angel, Noelle, and Xavier are great kids with Juju and Karlo.

If anyone wants to know who Karlo is....
    He's @pronterus on these forums. All my spouses will be sim selfies!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I just want to ask do you guys know what

Queen consort means? Queen Consort mean

So if I referred to something as Empresses Consort what do you think that would mean?

A consort is a person who marries into the royal family and is the spouse of the reigning monarch. They hold the title and usually rank, but do not hold the military and political power of their spouse.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    A new Crowe chapter is out!
    1.5 Monsterbusters
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @miwa09
    "Good bye youth, welcome the challenges of adulthood!"
    she said that so happily :joy:
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i thought he was gay cause he hasn't been with anyone since they split. in my defense last time it was noel and lauren. whos now jason.

i love them all the even i don't know what happens before it does.

I had the opportunity to revel in that my game made one of the Sim Gurus gay or bi. He was hitting on another guy sim autonomously, but I still had Jubilee Simself have a friendly, funny, and romantic interaction with him. They hung out for awhile, but he eventually went back to the same dude sim who he was flirting with earlier. His traits and other stats showed no indication of it, so it made it even more enjoyable to watch. I don't want to say it was funny. I did get a good chuckle out of it, tho. It just wasn't meant to be with him and Juju. I'm happy with the results, tho. Angel, Noelle, and Xavier are great kids with Juju and Karlo.

If anyone wants to know who Karlo is....
    He's @pronterus on these forums. All my spouses will be sim selfies!

hes not gay. hes friends with audreys sister. so i clicked whoo thinking nothing would come of it. and he got romantic intrest. but shes with someone so i didn't save.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited June 2020
    hes not gay. hes friends with audreys sister. so i clicked whoo thinking nothing would come of it. and he got romantic intrest. but shes with someone so i didn't save.

I’m more leading to that the game will decide what you should do and also what it wants... :grimace:
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    s4tYUwI.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey everyone. :) I've got a new chapter of TDC up, that can be read here:
    [URL=lhttps://thediversityclubsims4.blogspot.com/2020/06/chapter-89-stand-your-ground.html]UqecUoq.png[/URL]
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    @LyricSimsz15 the link isn't working
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited June 2020
    UqecUoq.png

I fixed the link for you you had an extra letter before the HTTPS
    6adMCGP.gif

I’m more leading to that the game will decide what you should do and also what it wants... :grimace:

its back the way it was before, cause i didn't save the family tree is already weird you have a mixed race couple who have more kids than i can count they get divorced she becomes a man.........well you get the idea. i do let them decide thats how lauren became jason . her and her girlfriend exprimented with gender roles. she looked happier so i went with it.

i also did let noel and lauren be with other people thats how they ended up divorced. :p

i mis understood your post. just got enough coffee to understand

i did lead the benders in the begining. i lost count of the start overs. cause of game glitches. in some cases i let them go wild in others like rylan and alana i experiment. hes aydens best friend in highschool but a little younger cause i had a situation where ayden was younger than a lot of people so i had to give him a best friend. since hes older ayden was gonna age up before rylan. so just for fun cause shes picky i had ayden hook rylan up with alana. long story short rebeca came along.
    UqecUoq.png

Thanks. I wasn't sure what was going on with the link :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    UqecUoq.png

do you have 3 heads or 4. thats my way of saying hi. :D
    UqecUoq.png

Hey friendsfan :lol:
    Assuming you mean the profile pic, it's 3
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    UqecUoq.png

Hey friendsfan :lol:
    Assuming you mean the profile pic, it's 3

yes i meant your profile. sometimes its just 3 but others it looks like more. :) i love thatyou keep me guessing though . hope your doing okay. i was busy for a while so it got harder to keep up with everyone. coming back now cause as much as mom wants me back at work it hasn't happened yet. yeah. i love my job but covid freaks me out. :)
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello, lovely people! Here's my newest chapter to Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 56: Amelia's Quest
    RybzexD.jpg

Amelia is determined to figure out how her grief works, and how she could move on from being so stuck with it.

I hope you enjoy! Stay safe people!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I also post in the sims 4 for my sims 4 simlit friends too !

Hello
    My sims 3 is a bit fixed so I am back with Miss V Detective , my gameplay based sims 3 story.
    New blog , new town !

Miss V Detective : A Saturday Evening at Hogan's.

v1wYpbU.jpg
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top