Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you know thread

Here is where you share all the little things you have discovered.
If it is something that was intended to be kept secret and for people to find themselves please put it under a spoiler
did you know if you eat 3 plates of grilled cheese in a row you unlock the grilled cheese aspiration
Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    If it is something that was intended to be kept secret and for people to find themselves please put it under a spoiler
    did you know if you eat 3 plates of grilled cheese in a row you unlock the grilled cheese aspiration

My sim tried to do that with single servings but didn't receive the aspiration, so I am wondering if the plates need to be larger, as in family or party sized?
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited June 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »

My sim tried to do that with single servings but didn't receive the aspiration, so I am wondering if the plates need to be larger, as in family or party sized?

I cooked a serving of 8 then ate 3
    Mabey it was because you cooked in between them

Did you know if you leave trash outside it grows a trash plant
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

I cooked a serving of 8 then ate 3
    Mabey it was because you cooked in between them

Did you know if you leave trash outside it grows a trash plant

I think she just cooked single servings. May need to try again.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    If you shrink a bed it is still usable
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/829244/things-you-didnt-know/p328

Did you know that there already is a Did You Know thread? 😋
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/829244/things-you-didnt-know/p328

Did you know that there already is a Did You Know thread? 😋

Well, as it hasn't been made an announcement, it frequently gets buried under new discussions. So it's understandable if the user didn't know.
    Though thank you for making the user aware.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks considering there is already another thread for similar posts I'm going to go ahead and close this one off. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top