Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheats not working ps4 (help)

Hey everyone, been having this problem for a while now. I have deleted the game and all the dlc and redownloaded it just in case that was an issue. It wasn’t because a lot of cheats aren’t working for any of my loads on ps4. It’s completely updated and I have all the dlc. A while back I tried to change my sims skills and it wouldn’t let me. I hit enter and it did absolutely nothing. I double, triple checked the typing and spelling and it just wouldn’t work. I just tried some seasons cheats on the game too with no luck.

Has anyone else encountered this or is certain cheats not working on the ps4 version just normal?

I’ve also notice that ever since they updated the ps4 version to pause while in the cheat console it’s been happening too, is there any way to change that?

Comments

• Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Didd you enter "testingcheats on" first as some cheats won't work unless this is activated first because of trophies.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    https://sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/#skill

This might help
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I've also noticed that using a cheat to level-up the Dancing skill doesn't work, even though it's added exactly the same way as the others.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    stats.set_skill_level Minor_Dancing 5
  • Options
    Dancing worked for me
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    stats.set_skill_level Minor_Dancing 5

Thanks. Don't know why it was changed though.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    It is Minor not Major because their is only 5 levels