Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** Temporal Terrace **

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
Well, it's been some time since I did this build in The Sims 3, so I thought I'd update it for The Sims 4.

I reek at posting image links, so here's the imgur link instead. I welcome all comments. If you like it, and download it, please leave a comment in the Gallery. It's listed as "Temporal Terrace".

https://imgur.com/gallery/v93Bgiy
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Temporal Terrace is a lovely modern family home! :) Very nice exterior design, white color, and great loungers and sofa balconies for Sims to enjoy sitting relaxing there in the sunshine. Sims will have fun playing basketball on the patio, and enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the meals at the umbrella covered table in the outside air. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The pink, blue and brown colour schemes of the bedrooms are very nice, Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas. Very nice colours of the room areas, and the patterned living area walls is very nice. The floor rugs add to the great look of the rooms through the home.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Temporal Terrace is a lovely modern family home! :) Very nice exterior design, white color, and great loungers and sofa balconies for Sims to enjoy sitting relaxing there in the sunshine. Sims will have fun playing basketball on the patio, and enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the meals at the umbrella covered table in the outside air. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The pink, blue and brown colour schemes of the bedrooms are very nice, Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas. Very nice colours of the room areas, and the patterned living area walls is very nice. The floor rugs add to the great look of the rooms through the home.
    It is a very nice family home! :)

Thanks rosemow!
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.