Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SweetieWright's Save File

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    LadyEve wrote: »
    Hello from Austria, @SweetieWright_84

I'm sooo happy to see your updated files. Your worlds are sooo fantastic. Thank you very much for all your hard work to make this possible.

I wish you a good time, stay safe!

Eve

Thank you for your nice comment, Eve. I'm glad you enjoy the save files.
    Thank you so much for your work on this save and for sharing it. x
    It's really no problem at all. I enjoy doing it almost as much as playing it. I'm glad everyone likes it.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • PurpleStarBoyPurpleStarBoy Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi SweetieWright_84, Thank you so much for your eco living save files. I have been waiting for it. I like and enjoy playing with your save files. However, I got problem to download the unpopulated one. The link seems to be invalid and broken. Could you kindly check it?

PurpleStarBoy
    edited July 2020
    Hi SweetieWright_84, Thank you so much for your eco living save files. I have been waiting for it. I like and enjoy playing with your save files. However, I got problem to download the unpopulated one. The link seems to be invalid and broken. Could you kindly check it?

PurpleStarBoy

Thanks for letting me know. I tried to fix it and it automatically downloaded without going to Sims File Share. I'm not sure if that's allowed here on the forums so I removed the link for now. As soon as I check with the moderators or I figure out what I'm doing wrong, I'll relink it. For now though, all of the lots are available for download on my Gallery, username same as here. Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration, and thanks for your support of the save files.

@EA_Mai, are direct downloads allowed? I didn't see anything in the forum rules but I'd rather be safe and ask.
    Post edited by SweetieWright_84 on
  • JessAlphaJessAlpha Posts: 13 New Member
    Great job, will have to download and give it a go.
    JessAlpha wrote: »
    Great job, will have to download and give it a go.

Thanks! Enjoy! :)
  • waterproofcowplantwaterproofcowplant Posts: 20 Member
    So excited to use this! :)
  • daetoradedaetorade Posts: 1 New Member
    hello! i was just playing with your save file but the sim im playing as cannot enter the waterfront factory lot in evergreen harbor :( error code 109:e56fc6bb:5d6e2ab6 keeps appearing. i repaired my game and removed my mods but it still happens. do you experience this, too?
    daetorade wrote: »
    hello! i was just playing with your save file but the sim im playing as cannot enter the waterfront factory lot in evergreen harbor :( error code 109:e56fc6bb:5d6e2ab6 keeps appearing. i repaired my game and removed my mods but it still happens. do you experience this, too?

No, I haven't experienced that error. Which Community Space is active (garden, maker, etc)? I'm not at my computer right now but I can check to see if it's a problem with the file.
  • Jen411371__Jen411371__ Posts: 36 Member
    This is amazing, well done! You've inspired me to try and at least redesign a whole town myself
    This is amazing, well done! You've inspired me to try and at least redesign a whole town myself

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Good luck with your redesign project. It's time-consuming but the end result is great.
  • zeratul112zeratul112 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi SweetieWright_84 thank you so much for your save files! Youre lots are just amazing! In San Myshuno you made this awesome gym, Skye Fitness. I am just curious how did you manage to overlap the staircases from on floor to the other and keeping the fence around. This is to heavy for me :smiley: Im trying it for hours now but after placing the fance the overlapping stair will be removed. Otherwise when i build the staircase first i can't make any fence around. Maybe you can help me :smiley:
    edited July 2020
    zeratul112 wrote: »
    Hi SweetieWright_84 thank you so much for your save files! Youre lots are just amazing! In San Myshuno you made this awesome gym, Skye Fitness. I am just curious how did you manage to overlap the staircases from on floor to the other and keeping the fence around. This is to heavy for me :smiley: Im trying it for hours now but after placing the fance the overlapping stair will be removed. Otherwise when i build the staircase first i can't make any fence around. Maybe you can help me :smiley:

@zeratul112, I honestly can't remember how I did it. It has been a while since I built that specific lot. I'll have to go back and take a look at what you're talking about. In the meantime, have you tried placing the fence one side at a time, not drawing a box around it?

Edit: I did place the fence one side at a time and also used the move objects cheat.
    Edit 2: I tried to recreate it but it appears you can't do that anymore. You can still overlap but even with MOO, it takes the stairs away. You can put the stairs (almost) directly over the ones from the other floor though. Sorry, I can't be of more help.
    Post edited by SweetieWright_84 on
  • zeratul112zeratul112 Posts: 2 New Member
    @SweetieWright_84 ah i see. its a pitty that it does't work anymore. But anyway thank you very much for your reply and for trying it again. :) have a nice day!
    zeratul112 wrote: »
    @SweetieWright_84 ah i see. its a pitty that it does't work anymore. But anyway thank you very much for your reply and for trying it again. :) have a nice day!

You're welcome, and you too! :)
    Just a quick update: I think the link to my most recent unpopulated link is fixed. Sorry it took so long to do this but I have had a busy few weeks.
  • TeodikTeodik Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! Thank you for this saving, it's amazing. Bit I dont have enough sims in the family. For example, in the description family has 2 children, but they dont have.
    Teodik wrote: »
    Hello! Thank you for this saving, it's amazing. Bit I dont have enough sims in the family. For example, in the description family has 2 children, but they dont have.

@Teodik Which household is it specifically? Some households have young adult children that live in other worlds. For example the Green family in Willow Creek have a daughter and granddaughter who live in Windenburg. Same thing with the Hill family in Willow Creek. They're son, Jack, and daughter, Jillian, live in an apartment San Myshuno (I can't remember the district name but it's the one with the nightclub). There are a lot of households that are interconnected like that.
    [quote="SweetieWright_84;c-17619136"][quote="Teodik;c-17618804"]Hello! Thank you for this saving, it's amazing. Bit I dont have enough sims in the family. For example, in the description family has 2 children, but they dont have.[/quote]

@Teodik Which household is it specifically? Some households have young adult children that live in other worlds. For example the Green family in Willow Creek have a daughter and granddaughter who live in Windenburg. Same thing with the Hill family in Willow Creek. They're son, Jack, and daughter, Jillian, live in an apartment San Myshuno (I can't remember the district name but it's the one with the nightclub). There are a lot of households that are interconnected like that. [/quote]

Oh, yes. I found. The saving is so detailed. Thank you again 😊

@Teodik Which household is it specifically? Some households have young adult children that live in other worlds. For example the Green family in Willow Creek have a daughter and granddaughter who live in Windenburg. Same thing with the Hill family in Willow Creek. They're son, Jack, and daughter, Jillian, live in an apartment San Myshuno (I can't remember the district name but it's the one with the nightclub). There are a lot of households that are interconnected like that.

I'm glad you found them. Also, I'm glad you like the save file.
    [quote="SweetieWright_84;c-17619515"][quote="Teodik;c-17619318"][quote="SweetieWright_84;c-17619136"][quote="Teodik;c-17618804"]Hello! Thank you for this saving, it's amazing. Bit I dont have enough sims in the family. For example, in the description family has 2 children, but they dont have.[/quote]

@Teodik Which household is it specifically? Some households have young adult children that live in other worlds. For example the Green family in Willow Creek have a daughter and granddaughter who live in Windenburg. Same thing with the Hill family in Willow Creek. They're son, Jack, and daughter, Jillian, live in an apartment San Myshuno (I can't remember the district name but it's the one with the nightclub). There are a lot of households that are interconnected like that. [/quote]

Oh, yes. I found. The saving is so detailed. Thank you again 😊[/quote]

I'm glad you found them. Also, I'm glad you like the save file. [/quote]

[quote="SweetieWright_84;c-17619515"][quote="Teodik;c-17619318"][quote="SweetieWright_84;c-17619136"][quote="Teodik;c-17618804"]Hello! Thank you for this saving, it's amazing. Bit I dont have enough sims in the family. For example, in the description family has 2 children, but they dont have.[/quote]

Is there any place for weddings in saving?

Is there any place for weddings in saving?

Yeah, there is one in Brindleton Bay on the lot near the lighthouse, one in Windenburg at the Ruins, and one in San Myshuno. The one in Brindleton Bay is a bit more country/rustic. Windenburg is a little more formal but the one in San Myshuno is probably the most formal. It has two wedding areas, one indoors and one outside.
  • RawlesRawles Posts: 2 New Member
    This save is amazing and I love it. I'm so glad I found it. I did notice though that in Britechester, you put all the students seeking arts/humanities degrees in Foxbury, the science/tech school, and all the students seeking science/tech degrees in UBrite, the arts/humanities school.

Was that intentional as in you didn't want them to all be in distinguished degrees (except the one student at UBrite who's seeking a Communications degree)?
    Rawles wrote: »
    This save is amazing and I love it. I'm so glad I found it. I did notice though that in Britechester, you put all the students seeking arts/humanities degrees in Foxbury, the science/tech school, and all the students seeking science/tech degrees in UBrite, the arts/humanities school.

Was that intentional as in you didn't want them to all be in distinguished degrees (except the one student at UBrite who's seeking a Communications degree)?

I didn't even realize I did that to be honest. I actually forgot about the distinguished degrees. I may have to go back and look at that. I may redo that in the next version.
  • RCavaliereKRCavaliereK Posts: 1 New Member
    Sul Sul, I came here to thank you. I've been playing The Sims since the first one, however, it seems that I just couldn't fall in love with the game anymore. So, today I found your save and fell in love with every detail. I'm translating everything (Now i'm in StrangerVille) into my language, (Pt-Br) for my personal use, I'm having so much fun! You did a wonderful job and I will never forget that you helped me to love The Sims 4 again! Thank you so much! You Rock! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    Sul Sul, I came here to thank you. I've been playing The Sims since the first one, however, it seems that I just couldn't fall in love with the game anymore. So, today I found your save and fell in love with every detail. I'm translating everything (Now i'm in StrangerVille) into my language, (Pt-Br) for my personal use, I'm having so much fun! You did a wonderful job and I will never forget that you helped me to love The Sims 4 again! Thank you so much! You Rock! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

@RCavaliereK, Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad you're enjoying the save file. Welcome back to the Sims.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top