Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What world is everyone playing in right now?

13...Next

Comments

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited June 2020
    Currently only playing in Riverview (The Rivers) and Sunset Valley (The Oakley Legacy Reboot). The Rivers is a story-based Save, while The Oakley Legacy Reboot is a Legacy Save. Currently I'm restricting myself to two ongoing Saves.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Where is Lucky Palms? >:) I am currently my own makeover of this town.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited July 2020
    Twinbrook
    I'm playing in Twinbrook to get to the top of the Ghost Hunter Career, then Inventor, then Sculptor. Was playing in Sunset Valley and got to level 10 of Firefighter career! Haven't done all of the emergencies but have done quit a few. It was full of glitches but I made it. I want all of those rewards for each career that came with Ambitions.

My sig picture is of another sim who almost made it to level 10 of GhostHunter with all rewards. But that game got mothballed. So... starting over! Don't you love that advanced ghost collector!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Sunset Valley
    A more complete answer is it depends on which PC I'm using. This one is Sunset Valley as only a few packs are showing up. Another machine has the same limitation but managed to get Starlight Shores working, and my old Vista era HP has all packs with all worlds, and a game save in each one. Just got that one working again, so still exploring.
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    Sunset Valley
    Sunset Valley has a special place in my heart with its lovable townies and small tourist-town vibes that match where I live IRL. As much as I love other worlds like Roaring Heights and Appaloosa Plains, Sunset Valley is always my go to. :heart:
  • yoashmoyoashmo Posts: 528 Member
    I've been splitting my time between Willapa Valley and Buroughsburg. Absolutely in love with both.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Right now... I'm playing in Moonlight Falls. Just as a single sim with Rottweiler going around trying to make ends meet. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • TalonflareTalonflare Posts: 47 Member
    Appaloosa Plains
    Isla Paradiso is great, but it's Appaloosa Plains all day, every day, babey! Honestly, I just can't seem to stop playing in that world. Mayhaps me being obsessed with the Pets expansion pack has somethin' to do with that, but I just adore the countryside and I will jump at any opportunity to experience it, even virtually!
    original.gif
    Just a little Smile.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top