Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amusement Park

Anybody else think it would be fun to have an amusement park type thing? I remember the rollercoaster pack thing we got in Sims 3 and that was really fun. I know a lot of it would be rabbit holed, but I still think we should get to have the Sims walk around and eat the fun food and stuff. I don't know, just thought it'd be a fun idea and something we haven't really had before.
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited June 2020
    Yes. I want to send my sims to a Disney World Themepark and we need Waterparks too. I want atleast 4 rides our sims can ride carousel,roller coaster,ferris wheel and gondelas. I also want kissing booths,photobooths,dunking booths,paddle boats and games our sims can win prizes with.
  • BallyBally Posts: 3 New Member
    The Sims 4: Carnival Stuff
    "There's rides and balloons and cotton candy down here!"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited June 2020
    Bally wrote: »
    The Sims 4: Carnival Stuff
    "There's rides and balloons and cotton candy down here!"

A Stuffpack would be too small for a Themepark. A Gamepack or Expansion would have to cover that. We wouldn't get no rides in a Stuffpack. I wouldn't want a Themepark with no rides. It has to have rides to satisfy me.

• wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants one. I think it'd be a fun idea.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • BallyBally Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-17553616"][quote="Bally;c-17553589"]The Sims 4: Carnival Stuff
    "There's rides and balloons and cotton candy down here!"[/quote]

A Stuffpack would be too small for a Themepark. A Gamepack or Expansion would have to cover that. We wouldn't get no rides in a Stuffpack. I wouldn't want a Themepark with no rides. It has to have rides to satisfy me.

[/quote]

New objects could include a shooting gallery, milk bottle challenge, dunk tank, strength tester, funhouse mirror, magic trunk (and a Magic skill), ferris wheel, carosel, tunnel of love, popcorn stand, cotton candy stand, ballon cart, and prize booth.
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited September 2020

Theme park or carnival: I would love to have a roller coaster in Sims 4. We had two in Sims 1 and Sims 3. They could also have other rides like a Ferris wheel, bumper cars, flying swings, tilt-a-whirl, or the swinging pirate ship. I like Bally's suggestion to have a shooting gallery, milk bottles, tunnel of love, etc. Carnival games are the best. Adding to the popcorn and cotton candy, I would want rainbow shaved ice, funnel cake, soft pretzels, corn dogs, and candy/caramel apples.

Mini-golf: We had mini-golf in Sims 1. I used to love going to the mini-golf place when I was a kid and teenager. You could play mini-golf, race go carts around a track, do bumper boats, use batting cages, or play games in the arcade (there were air hockey tables, foosball, and pool tables there). Maybe add indoor skydiving or something?

Water park or expanded community pool: I also grew up with a water park and a community pool that had really awesome water slides. I'm not sure if it's because I don't have all the game/stuff packs, but why can't kids do anything besides swim or splash in the pool? Why can't they play diving games, have breath holding contests, a Marco/Polo type game, or have slides? I vaguely remember my sims kids having more interactions in the pools and in general. Sims kids really got cheated in Sims 4.
  • Leo2009SSALeo2009SSA Posts: 150 Member
    I'd love to see an amusement park in The Sims 4, but I'd like it to be in a bigger expansion pack as described in this thread:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/896426/sims-leaks/p1
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Someone made a Funfair CC Stuff Pack Mod, even with animations. I recently saw a yt vid on that mod.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.